What's new

Can Israeli PDF-ers and Zionism supporters refute these claims?

[post: 5638862, member: 149070"]I don't blame palestenians actually,,,they were robbed of their land,,,,,,,,,,,,,but i am sympathetic to israelis too!![/quote]

I don't tell you to blame Palestinians. I'm telling you that there is a reason for all that destruction you see on TV sometimes.

The way Hamas operates is to create as many casualties as possible to affect public opinion. They know that IDF could crush them in matter of hours, so in order to prevent that from happening they conveniently position the launchers near schools and mosques.

So much so for men of god.............they must know that they can't change shit now.
Its better that they start studying for a better future

[post: 5638862, member: 149070"]I don't blame palestenians actually,,,they were robbed of their land,,,,,,,,,,,,,but i am sympathetic to israelis too!!

I'm don't tell you to blame Palestinians. I'm telling you that there is a reason for all that destruction you see on TV sometimes.[/quote]

Yes we too have a similar situation called kashmir

Man key az Israel defa kardam? Vali haghighat ro nemitooni nadide begiri. Shoma boro be posthaye parsale man negah kon bebin cheghadr ba 500 jaro bahs kardam sare hamin mozo.

Man key az Israel defa kardam?
nagoftam defa kardi , goftam pro-israel bood postet . ama hata age defa mikardi man faghat mikhastam bahat bahs konam

vagarna tarz tafakor har kas vase man mohtaram hast . makhsoosan age irani bashe :)

nagoftam defa kardi , goftam pro-israel bood postet . ama hata age defa mikardi man faghat mikhastam bahat bahs konam

vagarna tarz tafakor har kas vase man mohtaram hast . makhsoosan age irani bashe :)

Bebin aziz. Man defa nakardam. Haghighat ro goftam, shoma negah kon taraf miad launcher missile ro mizare vasate park va masjid, khob dalilesh benazret chi mitoone bashe? Khob midoonand bar alaye Israel kari nemitonnan bokonan mian nazdike on mahal ha mostaghar mishan ke age talafi vared beshe betoonan bahrebardari tablighati bokonand.

Shoma yadet nare ke hamin Hamas to Syria be Iran naro zad. Hamin ha naboodan zaman jang baraye Iraq niroo migerestadan?

Whose behind those puppet regimes? You 'll find mostly the US hiding there, and who seems to control the US, we find the Zionist lobby.
When someone uses proxies, he is considered the one who is surfing on the net, not the proxies.
Proof? they were behind Libya's turmoil, as well as Egypt's and Syria's. These are well known facts now, but when it started no one seemed to know.
Arabs are not fully responsible for killing other Arabs (debatable , 'cause they do it themselves, but divided by interests and other's agendas). Most Arab countries have between 10 an 25 % illiteracy rates and also suffer from income inequalities and poverty, that makes a huge pool of manipulable minds to be used for any purpose, including war, killing others, and most of the time being killed themselves.
There are too many possibilities to discuss concerning the reasons behind this new phenomena in the modern Arab world.

The OP submits a question that the Israelis are evading since the conception of Israel.
one has to go back a little bit further, and might find their long term plan since the Disraeli government in Britain... does one have to conclude that two world wars were aimed at that end too. We might be seeing it today again,,, things are not going good for Israel, and the world comes on the brink of another WW, three this time, far more dangerous to humanity than both preceding World Wars, with their 60 million deaths and maybe more than a 100 million casualties. without getting into the Bolsheviks revolution and its millions deaths.

The Jewish Role in the Bolshevik Revolution
and Russia's Early Soviet Regime

The Jewish Role in the Bolshevik Revolution and Russia's Early Soviet Regime

It just goes on and on...

INSTITUTE FOR HISTORICAL REVIEW --

Arabs have been beheading each other for thousands of years. It has nothing to do with Israel or nato. Nato et al just know how to manipulate these fratricidal tendencies in the simple minded arabs and their puppet dictators take full advantage to prolong their rule.

Nobody can make you kill your own brother. That is something that is born within. When arabs stop killing each other in the hundreds of thousands in the most atrocious ways, then I'll believe in their sincerity.

For right now cry me a river.

Because they keep killing in Iraq and Syria. They kill more arabs in one day than Israel kills in one year

FACT

Whose behind those puppet regimes? You 'll find mostly the US hiding there. when someone uses proxies, he is considered the one who is surfing on the net, not the proxies.
Proof? they were behind Libya's turmoil, as well as Egypt's and Syria's. These are well known facts now, but when it started no one seemed to know.
Arabs are not fully responsible for killing other Arabs (debatable , 'cause they do it themselves, but divided by interests and other's agendas). Most Arab countries have between 10 an 25 % illiteracy rates and also suffer from income inequalities and poverty, that makes a huge pool of manipulable minds to be used for any purpose, including war, killing others, and most of the time being killed themselves.
There are too many possibilities to discuss concerning the reasons behind this new phenomena in the modern Arab world.

The OP submits a question that the Israelis are evading since the conception of Israel.
one has to go back a little bit further, and might find their long term plan since the Disraeli government in Britain... does one have to conclude that two world wars were aimed at that end too. We might be seeing it today again,,, things are not going good for Israel, and the world comes on the brink of another WW, three this time, far more dangerous to humanity than both preceding World Wars, with their 60 million deaths and maybe more than a 100 million casualties. without getting into the Bolsheviks revolution and its millions deaths.

The Jewish Role in the Bolshevik Revolution
and Russia's Early Soviet Regime

The Jewish Role in the Bolshevik Revolution and Russia's Early Soviet Regime

It just goes on and on...

INSTITUTE FOR HISTORICAL REVIEW --

Arabs have been beheading each other for thousands of years. It has nothing to do with Israel or nato. Nato et al just know how to manipulate these fratricidal tendencies in the simple minded arabs and their puppet dictators take full advantage to prolong their rule.

Nobody can make you kill your own brother. That is something that is born within. When arabs stop killing each other in the hundreds of thousands in the most atrocious ways, then I'll believe in their sincerity.

For right now cry me a river.

Because they keep killing in Iraq and Syria. They kill more arabs in one day than Israel kills in one year

FACT

THE FACT IS THEY WILL NEVER MATCH YOU, WITH THE 60 MILLIONS EUROPEANS lives lost to EACH OTHER IN WW1 AND WW2, so watch you mouth before stating stupidities like their fratricidal tendencies and simple minds, yours are proven to be much much worst. You can not think of yourselves such high IQ s for 50 or 60 years on a span of thousands of years of civilizations.

Whose behind those puppet regimes? You 'll find mostly the US hiding there, and who seems to control the US, we find the Zionist lobby.
YOU ARE GETTING VERY SLEEPY....YOU ARE MY PUPPET NOW...YOU WILL DO WHAT I SAY....:woot:

Readers can take this comfort from their expressions of hatred: they know the Jews aren't "controlling" them in this regard. But plenty of the Pakistani readers here have experienced mind and media control: they know it from their fear of expressing their true feelings and their weakness in defending the rights of others to express theirs. What do you call it when you're too scared to state openly that the killer of Salman Taseer should be executed and the blasphemy laws rescinded if not mind control?

When your puppet dictators in turkey Qatar and Saudi Arabia stop killing hundreds of thousands of Arabs every year, get back to me.

Until then, cry me a river. Israel has a right to defend itself against terrorists, suicide bombers and decapitators.

THE FACT IS THEY WILL NEVER MATCH YOU, WITH THE 60 MILLIONS EUROPEANS lives lost to EACH OTHER IN WW1 AND WW2, so watch you mouth before stating stupidities like their fratricidal tendencies and simple minds, yours are proven to be much much worst. You can not think of yourselves such high IQ s for 50 or 60 years on a span of thousands of years of civilizations.

YOU ARE GETTING VERY SLEEPY....YOU ARE MY PUPPET NOW...YOU WILL DO WHAT I SAY....:woot:

Readers can take this comfort from their expressions of hatred: they know the Jews aren't "controlling" them in this regard. But plenty of the Pakistani readers here have experienced mind and media control: they know it from their fear of expressing their true feelings and their weakness in defending the rights of others to express theirs. What do you call it when you're too scared to state openly that the killer of Salman Taseer should be executed and the blasphemy laws rescinded if not mind control?
Most world opinion was manipulated by zionist media, since it controls most of the oulets of media in the western world and by transitivity most of the world, not just the pakistani, or the American one.

Reflect on the example of Peled a bit. This guy is the son of an Israeli general. He travels around the world decrying the things his father stood for. True, he doesn't do well in debates where his opponents poke holes in what he says, but that doesn't stop him.

What is a Palestinian, or Pakistani, supposed to do when they become convinced that the things their parents fought for were bad? Should they have the courage to follow the example of this Jew? Or should they just zip their lip? Should their society allow the expression of such dissent, as Israel and the U.S. do?

Back
Top Bottom