What's new

Whatever

With the slight problem that all you have in common with them is a shared religion. But then that's legit as per the Pakistani narrative so that's cool. Although a fat tub of lard like you claiming any relationship with Babur would probably drive the said fellow to suicide. Imagine his horror, chubby Kashmiri who's not fighting against the non-believers in Kashmir.:oops::oops::p::p:

Oh please we've got everyone from Naseer Khan Nuri (Balochistan), Mir Chakar Khan Rind (Punjab), Dulla Bhatti (Punjab), Ahmed Shah Abdali (Pukhtoon), Khushal Khan Khattak (Pukhtoon) and others ! :p:

Where???

Are you around?? Wanted to show you a joke :P

I said that you were Bossy and you even had a slight moustache to prove it ! :D

You never responded to that ! :(

Only proving my suspicions correct that you really have a moustache like most women do ! :p:

I said that you were Bossy and you even had a slight moustache to prove it ! :D

You never responded to that ! :(

Only proving my suspicions correct that you really have a moustache like most women do ! :p:

I dont have mustaches...and you're not propagating any more lies.
Cant believe that you got 7 likes for your mustache post.

With the slight problem that all you have in common with them is a shared religion. But then that's legit as per the Pakistani narrative so that's cool. Although a fat tub of lard like you claiming any relationship with Babur would probably drive the said fellow to suicide. Imagine his horror, chubby Kashmiri who's not fighting against the non-believers in Kashmir.:oops::oops::p::p:
pranam ... been a long time.

Get lost!!!
What next?? Bald head and fat nose???

No the head seems pretty full albeit peppered with graying hair and the nose seems fine ! :)

The puffy cheeks are there though ! :p:

I'm just kidding ! :D

Waisee Levina Apa you are looking pretty ! :agree:

No the head seems pretty full albeit peppered with graying hair and the nose seems fine ! :)

The puffy cheeks are there though ! :p:

I'm just kidding ! :D

Waisee Levina Apa you are looking pretty ! :agree:
Read the joke i have to edit it before others read it :P

Read the joke i have to edit it before other read it :P

I read it ! :mad:

I just wish someday you'd grow out of your inferiority complex viz a vie us Pakistanis ! :(

Manaaa keh hum loggg perfect hain and you'd like some of that perfection to rub off you as well but there are other ways than blind imitations and envy to become similarly magnificent ! :unsure:

So stop copying everything that the Pakistani Ladies near your place wear or do including trying to imitate their accent so that your English pronunciation stops being as atrocious as the average Indian's; maybe some originality is the way forward instead of looking up to Pakistani Ladies all the time ! :p:

Aur mein neh aaap ki tareeef key aur usss ko koi lift nahin par dialogue par dialogue marneiii fataaa futt pohanch jatiii hain ! :cray:

I read it ! :mad:

I just wish someday you'd grow out of your inferiority complex viz a vie us Pakistanis ! :(

Manaaa keh hum loggg perfect hain and you'd like some of that perfection to rub off you as well but there are other ways than blind imitations and envy to become similarly magnificent ! :unsure:

So stop copying everything that the Pakistani Ladies near your place wear or do including trying to imitate their accent so that your English pronunciation stops being as atrocious as the average Indian's; maybe some originality is the way forward instead of looking up to Pakistani Ladies all the time ! :p:
Dont mind but i think your women wear oversized clothes.I am so sorry dont mean to insult them but the smallest size of the Pakistani "Khaadi" brand is also very loose.:P
So i dont really copy what they wear but the material and cut 're good.And very pretty designs are embroidered on it,so I dont mind paying some extra money for a kurta.
Armstrong said:
Aur mein neh aaap ki tareeef key aur usss ko koi lift nahin par dialogue par dialogue marneiii fataaa futt pohanch jatiii hain ! :cray:
Jhooti tareef karne ko kisne bola tha??? :coffee:

Btw there was another reason why I had posted that joke,did the hint whoosh over your head??
:(

Dont mind but i think your women wear oversized clothes.I am so sorry dont mean to insult them but the smallest size of the Pakistani "Khaadi" brand is also very loose.:P
So i dont really copy what they wear but the material and cut 're good.And very pretty designs are embroidered on it,so I dont mind paying some extra money for a kurta.

I suppose its a cultural thing; as a general rule our women don't wear clothes that are tight-fitted nor do they wear ones that are minimal to the point that one begs asking the question 'a handkerchief would've probably covered more skin' - Its their choice I suppose...I haven't a say in it except that our women spend truck loads of money buying stuff (clothes, bags, shoes) that in all honesty shouldn't be bought !

Jhooti tareef karne ko kisne bola tha??? :coffee:

Btw there was another reason why I had posted that joke,did the hint whoosh over your head??
:(

There was no jhotii tareef - I meant what I said ! :)

You looked pretty in that picture, Apa Jee !

Was the hint supposed to be 'Confused Identity of Armstrong' ! :mad:

Okay gotta go ! :wave:

MAngo Lassi? What is this nonsense. It's a thich mango shake, not lassi. Such burgers aap jaise. Kids man.

I excel your level of intelligence but i dont want to push your buttons. Phoot na pardhain aap mujh pe, phir to Allah bhi nahin bachaye ga :woot:

Excuse me just because i dont live in Lahore or Karachi or have used words like Mango lassi or have admired someone like Steve for some reasons,whom you dont like at all,dont make me burger,loser,hipster,poser or a bad girl...how can anyone judge someone on just merely her using some modern terms in any conversation here?

Please dont teach me the difference between Burgers and Burkas or whose better than whom...i live in the same Pakistan and get to interact with all sort of people and know very well who stand where on moral/ethical grounds…im not a kid!....its very common in Pakistan that people are quick to label someone burger etc if he/she is not practising their type of Islam or ideology...or if he/she listens to music,watch movies or a girl not covering her head or a guy not having a beard….i have faced it number of times,the burka clad girls coming to universities,putting off their burka off,going on regular dates and celebrating Valentine's day and what not and then doing chipka chipki with guys which even we non covering females wouldnt like to do...and then lecturing us over small things like listenning to music/watching tv,and not covering will lead us directly to hell......disgusting hypocrites...sorry our society has become highly hypocrite....Islam is more pretentious in practise today...more in appearence only...most of the time people dont practise what they preach....

let me share an example with you....we had a family once living in our neighbourhood,who were orthodox muslims,pretty rich and could afford anything in the world but the men had put some restrictions on the family,they dint have tv in their house because according to them it was unislamic....and do you know when the father used to go on business tour out of the country,the daughters would come to our house to watch movies etc,would borrow my laptop,ipod etc...i used to get irritated but my mom being overly nice and polite woman would forbid me doing that because she thought they are neighbours so would be unethical if we refuse....they would know about all bollywood/hollywood actors,their affairs/hookups/breakups etc that even i wouldnt have any idea even having being privileged to use those technologies since forever....so the more you oppress them the more they will get attracted to things they are denied to use...

and why does anyone have to advertise about ones piousness or non burgerness or whatever the proper word is,all the time here by using either avtars with verses from Quran or by discussing religion day and night? shouldnt it be something between you and God? it will be cheap to express oneself in this way all the time...i dont belong to a burger family,neither do my family likes to adopt the ways of religious extremists who confine their daughters in four walls and dont even let them study and do other legal things nor do we belong to the other extreme where the girls/woman having illicit relationship before marriage are often seen then going for abortion(sorry had to bring it up) every other year and the guys being completely indulged in drugs and other ills etc....ours is a Moderate one...and like keeping balance in everything...know our limits very well...would never like to transgress them....

by the way you are more burger than me...eating "steaks" every other day...using wicked faced "hollywood actress" pic as an avtar all the time and posting songs of "bitches and blonds" on "what are you listenning right now" thread makes you more burger,hipster and poser than me! aint it?

Excuse me just because i dont live in Lahore or Karachi or have used words like Mango lassi or have admired someone like Steve for some reasons,whom you dont like at all,dont make me burger,loser,hipster,poser or a bad girl...how can anyone judge someone on just merely her using some modern terms in any conversation here?

Please dont teach me the difference between Burgers and Burkas or whose better than whom...i live in the same Pakistan and get to interact with all sort of people and know very well who stand where on moral/ethical grounds…im not a kid!....its very common in Pakistan that people are quick to label someone burger etc if he/she is not practising their type of Islam or ideology...or if he/she listens to music,watch movies or a girl not covering her head or a guy not having a beard….i have faced it number of times,the burka clad girls coming to universities,putting off their burka off,going on regular dates and celebrating Valentine's day and what not and then doing chipka chipki with guys which even we non covering females wouldnt like to do...and then lecturing us over small things like listenning to music/watching tv,and not covering will lead us directly to hell......disgusting hypocrites...sorry our society has become highly hypocrite....Islam is more pretentious in practise today...more in appearence only...most of the time people dont practise what they preach....

let me share an example with you....we had a family once living in our neighbourhood,who were orthodox muslims,pretty rich and could afford anything in the world but the men had put some restrictions on the family,they dint have tv in their house because according to them it was unislamic....and do you know when the father used to go on business tour out of the country,the daughters would come to our house to watch movies etc,would borrow my laptop,ipod etc...i used to get irritated but my mom being overly nice and polite woman would forbid me doing that because she thought they are neighbours so would be unethical if we refuse....they would know about all bollywood/hollywood actors,their affairs/hookups/breakups etc that even i wouldnt have any idea even having being privileged to use those technologies since forever....so the more you oppress them the more they will get attracted to things they are denied to use...

and why does anyone have to advertise about ones piousness or non burgerness or whatever the proper word is,all the time here by using either avtars with verses from Quran or by discussing religion day and night? shouldnt it be something between you and God? it will be cheap to express oneself in this way all the time...i dont belong to a burger family,neither do my family likes to adopt the ways of religious extremists who confine their daughters in four walls and dont even let them study and do other legal things nor do we belong to the other extreme where the girls/woman having illicit relationship before marriage are often seen then going for abortion(sorry had to bring it up) every other year and the guys being completely indulged in drugs and other ills etc....ours is a Moderate one...and like keeping balance in everything...know our limits very well...would never like to transgress them....

by the way you are more burger than me...eating "steaks" every other day...using wicked faced "hollywood actress" pic as an avtar all the time and posting songs of "bitches and blonds" on "what are you listenning right now" thread makes you more burger,hipster and poser than me! aint it?

I refuse to read it because i was kidding.

Edit: I did read it, my god where did you go with just a simple harmless leg pulling.

But you sound so much like my very close friend. Cute actually. But my God ap to waqai main phoot pardi :(

Steve Jobs left his pregnant gf and didnt see his daughter late into her teens. A stringent asshole to work with and a miser when it came to charities. Went away in a shitty way. Look at Bill Gates now that man is humble. The richest ( or one of ) travels in a minivan. Helps the world get rid of malaria, the biggest killer of all things, and gave his money away to Charity. All of it. Jesus the heart on that guy.

You being you, a poser, a loser, will follow the bandwagon. Such a hipster.
I was here discussing the ambitious behaviour of Steve Jobs that how even being afflicted with a disease,he still managed to make history and wonders in his field which many patients normally when they are diagnosed with any incurable disease,lose hope and then spend rest of their life fighting with that disease,then they dont do anything...which wasnt the case with Steve...why do we people have to bring his personal life in it?

In Pakistan its common that people bring someone's personal life in discussion when trying to belittle him...just in the case of IK,im not saying hes flawless and nobody can,in last elections when people couldnt find any solid reason to attack him,they brought up his age old affairs etc to malign him....but ignored other good things he done....

I refuse to read it because i was kidding.

Edit: I did read it, my god where did you go with just a simple harmless leg pulling.

But you sound so much like my very close friend. Cute actually. But my God ap to waqai main phoot pardi :(
you called me bad girl so many times...dheet,laraka and what not......and now poser,loser....burger:(

I was here discussing the ambitious behaviour of Steve Jobs that how even being afflicted with a disease,he still managed to make history and wonders in his field which many patients normally when they are diagnosed with any incurable disease,lose hope and then spend rest of their life fighting with that disease,then they dont do anything...which wasnt the case with Steve...why do we people have to bring his personal life in it?

In Pakistan its common that people bring someone's personal life in discussion when trying to belittle him...just in the case of IK,im not saying hes flawless and nobody can,in last elections when people couldnt find any solid reason to attack him,they brought up his age old affairs etc to malign him....but ignored other good things he done....

you called me bad girl so many times...dheet,laraka and what not......and now poser,loser....burger:(

When did i call you bad? If i called you bad, it means nice or bad ***. It actually means you're superbad. Which is another term for bad *** which means kick ***.

PAINDU BURGER. Sahi kaha tha maine. :pissed:

:blink::blink::blink:
OMG!!!
Marsha hon,what got into you??
But kudos :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom