What's new

Whatever

its not no awesome shawsome jee,rehney day buss...its the Loyalty part thats terribly missing in Men:whistle:...where ever you see,its most of the time men yeah your gender been involved in cheating on women:p: sorry for being blunt but thats true....the ratio is high in your gender which explains something....

religious weirdoz are fun as long as they dont attack you personally,talks about each other and everything even little things in religious perspective,this haram that haram....thats very suffocating sometimes....arey baba live and let live! such divide in our society!:disagree:

han tu why should two friends wear same dress?:p: it looks paindu and funny....like the dresses were made from same piece of cloth....they didnt want to waste the kapra so they thought should use it to stitch two similiar dresses....

well five fingers arent same....for the last lines....we have diversity in men too....you cant blame it only on women....

Men are more loyal, its just women arent nice and they "trap" men in their jaal. Hahahahahah :D

Men are dogs and women are nothing less. I've had a heart breaking experience, so dont play the nice card on me. People are equally disingenuous. Be it men or women, sab matlabi.

Religious weirdos are fun, jub zara ghuso Islam main, " main apnay Qari/Maulvi/Alim/Mufti/Pir se pata karunga". Kisi khoti ke bachay aqal margayi hai aapki jo khud nahin pata karsakte? Apko to kisi maulvi k saath baandna pardhega :D

Men dont checkout other dudes, atleast not straight men. Aap bhi na rahne dein, men are awesome. We have awesome shauqs :D

Men are the owners/caretakers/some other word (matlab we are the bosses) of women ( according to Islam ).

:drag:

@Informant you-against-always-Jews type? if you dont mind me asking.....

Can Israeli PDF-ers and Zionism supporters refute these claims? | Page 2

Angrezi bolain ya urdu. Khichri na pakaein. Dobara poochiay ga?

Men are more loyal, its just women arent nice and they "trap" men in their jaal. Hahahahahah :D

Men are dogs and women are nothing less. I've had a heart breaking experience, so dont play the nice card on me. People are equally disingenuous. Be it men or women, sab matlabi.

Religious weirdos are fun, jub zara ghuso Islam main, " main apnay Qari/Maulvi/Alim/Mufti/Pir se pata karunga". Kisi khoti ke bachay aqal margayi hai aapki jo khud nahin pata karsakte? Apko to kisi maulvi k saath baandna pardhega :D

Men dont checkout other dudes, atleast not straight men. Aap bhi na rahne dein, men are awesome. We have awesome shauqs :D

Men are the owners/caretakers/some other word (matlab we are the bosses) of women ( according to Islam ).

hahaha yeah like men are chotay shay mashum say innocent bachey that let themselves be used and thrown out so easily by women.....who told you to must have an experience of a slaughtered Bakra in women's hand! brain nai tha?:p:

yeah finally you agreed that some of the evil qualities are present both in men and women:enjoy: although most of the times,the innocent woman became one by just being under the influence of a wicked and devilish Man:p: tut tut such bad c0ompany they are!:p:

you guys dont check out other dudes because theres nothing important there to see....eik hi shakal sub ki:enjoy: most of the time manus shakl haha joking.... same height mostly...ugly face....horrible personality .....bad behaviour....voilent.... then why would a man like to see his mirror image standing next to him all the time haha

onwers/caretakers etc agreed ..who would like to go out and work in sucha garmi and get wrinkles and heatstrokes when we have men doing that job very well...:p::bunny: islam is so great and caring see....:smitten: cares alot for women haha

i mean are you the kind whose always against Jews or some specific race...just because of the popular opinion established about them by people!

hahaha yeah like men are chotay shay mashum say innocent bachey that let themselves be used and thrown out so easily by women.....who told you to must have an experience of a slaughtered Bakra in women's hand! brain nai tha?:p:

yeah finally you agreed that some of the evil qualities are present both in men and women:enjoy: although most of the times,the innocent woman became one by just being under the influence of a wicked and devilish Man:p: tut tut such bad c0ompany they are!:p:

you guys dont check out other dudes because theres nothing important there to see....eik hi shakal sub ki:enjoy: most of the time manus shakl haha joking.... same height mostly...ugly face....horrible personality .....bad behaviour....voilent.... then why would a man like to see his mirror image standing next to him all the time haha

onwers/caretakers etc agreed ..who would like to go out and work in sucha garmi and get wrinkles and heatstrokes when we have men doing that job very well...:p::bunny: islam is so great and caring see....:smitten: cares alot for women haha

i mean are you the kind whose always against Jews or some specific race...just because of the popular opinion established about them by people!

Men arent innocent, but when i came to pak i was. I was young and in love. fresh grad with big dreams to make a chnage in Pak. All my friends and family were like wtf? is this nigga serious?. Bas then one girl i knew for sometime left me because i was broke and didnt give her the time she wanted. Was busy working setting up my company. Ab i got everything i worked for and now i am not the same guy, slick as ****. Pakistan is a land for tez people, seedha sadha bonga boys get taken for a ride. I know i was, a few times.

Women all the same, sab matlabi :(

We check women out, true that men are boring. I hope so atleast not for you! Men are not worth looking at, except a few. Man-crush ka to pata hoga apko.

No i dont hate the Jews because they're Jews. Im not Irani jinka koi kaam nahin galian dene ke liawa. Nor am i a maulvi. 3 jangain aur Israel grew in power, status, money, wealth, financially, militarily ( both conventionally and non conventionally ).
Live and let live, pyaar se baat karte unse shuru se aaj Palestine bhi hota aur Israel bhi nahin. Yahudion ko khush rakhte to yeh naubat na ati.

Men arent innocent, but when i came to pak i was. I was young and in love. fresh grad with big dreams to make a chnage in Pak. All my friends and family were like wtf? is this nigga serious?. Bas then one girl i knew for sometime left me because i was broke and didnt give her the time she wanted. Was busy working setting up my company. Ab i got everything i worked for and now i am not the same guy, slick as ****. Pakistan is a land for tez people, seedha sadha bonga boys get taken for a ride. I know i was, a few times.

Women all the same, sab matlabi :(

We check women out, true that men are boring. I hope so atleast not for you! Men are not worth looking at, except a few. Man-crush ka to pata hoga apko.

No i dont hate the Jews because they're Jews. Im not Irani jinka koi kaam nahin galian dene ke liawa. Nor am i a maulvi. 3 jangain aur Israel grew in power, status, money, wealth, financially, militarily ( both conventionally and non conventionally ).
Live and let live, pyaar se baat karte unse shuru se aaj Palestine bhi hota aur Israel bhi nahin. Yahudion ko khush rakhte to yeh naubat na ati.
o sorry to hear that....bad experience huh....have heard alot about such experiences in Pakistan....infact get to hear every other day....damn it people have made it a joke or business...i mean the playing part! you should forget and move on! one of our family friends,in neighbourhood,just went through it...i mean seriously....they even got engaged ...with families blessings....but then the guy,who lives abroad got into another girl or infact was already having more than one relationship which nobody here knew....he later broke the engagment by informing his family on the phone that he cant continue it....as was more interested to keep the one living abroad with him...etc etc ...what the girl went through i cant tell you! living dead! literally... but the family and frends managed to bring her out of that ugly phase!....so forget the ugly phase otherwise everything will be affected....health...brain....career! have seen ppl going through it!

im not saying men are boring for women :p: i meant men are boring for men:p:

Last edited:
o sorry to hear that....bad experience huh....have heard alot about such experiences in Pakistan....infact get to hear every other day....damn it people have made it a joke or business...i mean the playing part! you should forget and move on! one of our family friends,in neighbourhood,just went through it...i mean seriously....they even got engaged ...with families blessings....but then the guy,who lives abroad got into another girl or infact was already having more than one relationship which nobody here knew....he later broke the engagment by informing his family on the phone that he cant continue it....as was more interested to keep the one living abroad with him...etc etc ...what the girl went through i cant tell you! living dead! literally... but the family and frends managed to bring her out of that ugly phase!....so forget the ugly phase otherwise everything will be affected....health...brain....career! have seen ppl going through it!

im not saying men are boring for women :p: i meant men are boring for men:p:

Oh i moved on, she came back. I strung her along for a few months, and kicked her out. We were living together. Those were some good times. It's just an engagement, should be very happy he had the decency to cut off, most guys dont even do that. And aik lardkay ke peechay zombie banjana? Pfffffffft.

Obviously we are into women, why would we be interested in men. Your job is to be interested in men. Yet you judge women with more scorn, more hate than anything on earth.

tut tut tut

Oh i moved on, she came back. I strung her along for a few months, and kicked her out. We were living together. Those were some good times. It's just an engagement, should be very happy he had the decency to cut off, most guys dont even do that. And aik lardkay ke peechay zombie banjana? Pfffffffft.

Obviously we are into women, why would we be interested in men. Your job is to be interested in men. Yet you judge women with more scorn, more hate than anything on earth.

tut tut tut
decency?
smileys-scare-527655.gif
are you joking?:what: it was clear cut cheating :tongue: the engagement was a grand event and the guy also participated in all pre eng. and eng. events with quite satisfaction and happy mood....then the loser behaved like that....the girl's bro was like let him land in Pak,agur airport pur hi shoot na kia tu:enjoy: things went this bad...whatever it was....was embarrasment the girl and her family had to face after so much hulla gulla on sucha big event....such brilliant girl...an engineer by profession....but everyone says now acha hua it happened before marriage ...agur bad mi huta tu it would have been much worse.....its not about being zombie.....girls are emotional so they take the heat more than guys...told ya they cant be an AADMI in all situations:enjoy::p:

you are talking about women of Lahore who judge every other woman with hate/scorn etc:laugh:....boht hi farig women there:tongue:....since got nothing better to do so just pinpoint and talk about other women's activities,dressing and other materialistic things,like real Pakistani aunties:p:...we the Isloz have some class:enjoy:..got not much time to waste on these useless things,trust me,here in universities/offices/markets and other places nobudy gives a hoot who is wearing what....ppl go out dressing simplest to very modern dressing....nobudy raises an eyebrow if anybody aint dressed according to the latest fashion...this is one thing i really like about this place! apney kaam sey kaam....no unnecessary poking in other's business except for some extremists,well they are very rare and are an exceptional case!

decency?
smileys-scare-527655.gif
are you joking?:what: it was clear cut cheating :tongue: the engagement was a grand event and the guy also participated in all pre eng. and eng. events with quite satisfaction and happy mood....then the loser behaved like that....the girl's bro was like let him land in Pak,agur airport pur hi shoot na kia tu:enjoy: things went this bad...whatever it was....was embarrasment the girl and her family had to face after so much hulla gulla on sucha big event....such brilliant girl...an engineer by profession....but everyone says now acha hua it happened before marriage ...agur bad mi huta tu it would have been much worse.....its not about being zombie.....girls are emotional so they take the heat more than guys...told ya they cant be an AADMI in all situations:enjoy::p:

you are talking about women of Lahore who judge every other woman with hate/scorn etc:laugh:....boht hi farig women there:tongue:....since got nothing better to do so just pinpoint and talk about other women's activities,dressing and other materialistic things,like real Pakistani aunties:p:...we the Isloz have some class:enjoy:..got not much time to waste on these useless things,trust me,here in universities/offices/markets and other places nobudy gives a hoot who is wearing what....ppl go out dressing simplest to very modern dressing....nobudy raises an eyebrow if anybody aint dressed according to the latest fashion...this is one thing i really like about this place! apney kaam sey kaam....no unnecessary poking in other's business except for some extremists,well they are very rare and are an exceptional case!

Decent enough to tell before marriage. What else do you want? He changed his mind, ab zabardasti ki shaadi karani thi? Engineer by profession? What difference does that make? Kyun hun tum khiski hui? Dil to paghal hai uska kya bharosa?

Plus its ood k if a guy who changed his mind after being in a foreign land is so easy to lead on imagine what would happen had they been married? Lardki hai woh ya footpath? Lardkay ne kya chord diya jo film hi chal pardhi. How is she taking the heat if the guy said no? No one is blaming her. Angrezi theek karein please.

Rahne dein, my crew is from Islullubad. Well 2 of the girls are. They are just as bad, if not worse. But they are a bit modern, zamana kharab hai isloo main :D

Kam se kaam idhar bhi rakhte hain log. Taika hona chahiye kisi ki himmat na ho bard bard karne ki. Ab aap mummy daddys ko kia pata :p:

Decent enough to tell before marriage. What else do you want? He changed his mind, ab zabardasti ki shaadi karani thi? Engineer by profession? What difference does that make? Kyun hun tum khiski hui? Dil to paghal hai uska kya bharosa?

Plus its ood k if a guy who changed his mind after being in a foreign land is so easy to lead on imagine what would happen had they been married? Lardki hai woh ya footpath? Lardkay ne kya chord diya jo film hi chal pardhi. How is she taking the heat if the guy said no? No one is blaming her. Angrezi theek karein please.

Rahne dein, my crew is from Islullubad. Well 2 of the girls are. They are just as bad, if not worse. But they are a bit modern, zamana kharab hai isloo main :D

Kam se kaam idhar bhi rakhte hain log. Taika hona chahiye kisi ki himmat na ho bard bard karne ki. Ab aap mummy daddys ko kia pata :p:
Everybody blamed the guy except you:undecided: i know what are you trying to say... maybe its a blessing in disguise for the girl....the matters would have been out of control completely after the marriage,more hurts more loses etc...but if we are to blame between the two,obviously the blame completely goes on to the guy so he is to be accused completely...if he was so confused and couldnt make up his mind on whom to choose and whom to let go then he shouldnt have agreed upon it in the first place....Peley Nai Soch Saktey Thay? Such Mota Dimag!:what:

Engineer by profession i meant here that sometimes intelligent and good people like her have to go through it....when people often say that the wise ones always go for the wise decisions:tongue:.........

"Shes taking the heat"...i actually was referring to the thing that girls take Summer Heat more than guys because of the sensitivity part:enjoy:,no wrong english here:p: im actually trying to break the weather news,social issues,political and city related issues/news all together in this conversation,so if in between anywhere you feel distracted by reading such lines that should tell you the purpose i just mentioned above:p: just to save your time,you should update yourself about each and everything in one bulletin:enjoy: since your a busy person:tongue:......Office/Company,Ghur/Pets...PDF...handling all alone....Dekhey Na Kitney Kam karney Purtey Hungey Apko:p:,Acha Nae all types of news by me Uper Neeechay Hur Juga at wrong places even hahaha

Na on a serious note what the heat line meant is that most of the time its the girl in Pakistan who under such situation is accused....people raise such stupid questions like if the guy looked so contented and happy on the occasion then what could have been the reason of the break up? such sick mentality! hence no film Chul Pari or Tofan a Giya but most of the time the girl suffers....you arent getting it because your looking at it from a guy's perspective!

Those two Islo girls in your crew actually got corrupted as soon as they entered Lahore:enjoy: werent like that before perhaps,not our fault:p: ...such bad company they are in there:unsure:.....zamana lahore ka bhi boht kharab hey:whistle: have heard lot of bad stories about your city:whistle:

lolz@isllulubad...and Lahore rhymes with bore...chor ...shor....etc etc:whistle:

Everybody blamed the guy except you:undecided: i know what are you trying to say... maybe its a blessing in disguise for the girl....the matters would have been out of control completely after the marriage,more hurts more loses etc...but if we are to blame between the two,obviously the blame completely goes on to the guy so he is to be accused completely...if he was so confused and couldnt make up his mind on whom to choose and whom to let go then he shouldnt have agreed upon it in the first place....Peley Nai Soch Saktey Thay? Such Mota Dimag!:what:

Engineer by profession i meant here that sometimes intelligent and good people like her have to go through it....when people often say that the wise ones always go for the wise decisions:tongue:.........

"Shes taking the heat"...i actually was referring to the thing that girls take Summer Heat more than guys because of the sensitivity part:enjoy:,no wrong english here:p: im actually trying to break the weather news,social issues,political and city related issues/news all together in this conversation,so if in between anywhere you feel distracted by reading such lines that should tell you the purpose i just mentioned above:p: just to save your time,you should update yourself about each and everything in one bulletin:enjoy: since your a busy person:tongue:......Office/Company,Ghur/Pets...PDF...handling all alone....Dekhey Na Kitney Kam karney Purtey Hungey Apko:p:,Acha Nae all types of news by me Uper Neeechay Hur Juga at wrong places even hahaha

Na on a serious note what the heat line meant is that most of the time its the girl in Pakistan who under such situation is accused....people raise such stupid questions like if the guy looked so contented and happy on the occasion then what could have been the reason of the break up? such sick mentality! hence no film Chul Pari or Tofan a Giya but most of the time the girl suffers....you arent getting it because your looking at it from a guy's perspective!

Those two Islo girls in your crew actually got corrupted as soon as they entered Lahore:enjoy: werent like that before perhaps,not our fault:p: ...such bad company they are in there:unsure:.....zamana lahore ka bhi boht kharab hey:whistle: have heard lot of bad stories about your city:whistle:

lolz@isllulubad...and Lahore rhymes with bore...chor ...shor....etc etc:whistle:

It is the guys fault, trust me he will come back. I can guarantee you that, btw is he in Amreeka/UK or dubayy? Chalo one can wish the best for both of them, no point in holding up the anger inside. Moving on is the best revenge. If he decided he didnt wnna continue then nothing couldve been done. Yes i do see this as a big embarrassment for the girls family ( just like you are for your family :sarcastic:) but ab kya hosakta hai. Jo hua so hua aggay lango. People talk over nothing so they will talk so unko rahne hi dein aap.

Bas bhai, aur nahin. Your imagination runs wild and it becomes hard for me to track your thoughts. The girls in my crew are fun and not corrupted by lahore, if anything they have been turned into more fun people :D

Isloo is boring 8 baje sab band. yeh koi shahar hai? Ya masjid?

And baaz ao it's Lahore, not chor, shor.

It is the guys fault, trust me he will come back. I can guarantee you that, btw is he in Amreeka/UK or dubayy? Chalo one can wish the best for both of them, no point in holding up the anger inside. Moving on is the best revenge. If he decided he didnt wnna continue then nothing couldve been done. Yes i do see this as a big embarrassment for the girls family ( just like you are for your family :sarcastic:) but ab kya hosakta hai. Jo hua so hua aggay lango. People talk over nothing so they will talk so unko rahne hi dein aap.

Bas bhai, aur nahin. Your imagination runs wild and it becomes hard for me to track your thoughts. The girls in my crew are fun and not corrupted by lahore, if anything they have been turned into more fun people :D

Isloo is boring 8 baje sab band. yeh koi shahar hai? Ya masjid?

And baaz ao it's Lahore, not chor, shor.
UK.....Ap tu asey poch rahay hain jesey ap ney apni ISI ki admi uski pichey lagany hain lolz:p: or you would go there yourself,investigate the matter and then give verdict here:enjoy:

me and embarrassment for my family?:unsure: my family rather feel proud of me because have never done anything wrong yet that could have brought any shame on them8-)

no it doesnt shut down at 8 pm....you are confusing it with some another city....it was some jungle or remote village near lahore you visited years ago that is that dull:p:

lahore is bore...soar...snore...deplore...ignore:p:

UK.....Ap tu asey poch rahay hain jesey ap ney apni ISI ki admi uski pichey lagany hain lolz:p: or you would go there yourself,investigate the matter and then give verdict here:enjoy:

me and embarrassment for my family?:unsure: my family rather feel proud of me because have never done anything wrong yet that could have brought any shame on them8-)

no it doesnt shut down at 8 pm....you are confusing it with some another city....it was some jungle or remote village near lahore you visited years ago that is that dull:p:

lahore is bore...soar...snore...deplore...ignore:p:

Lahore ke baray main yeh raey hai apki? Hmmmm. Gayi nahin PTI ke dramay pay? Paghal ke bachay saray. Ullu kahin ke.

Yes i remember distinctly i was there at 9-10 pm and shit closed down. Im like nukka wuttttt. My friends are like this is normal. I made a gesture on their face. Open palm. Al La'anat :D ahahaha

Mummy Daddy shahar. Lore Lore hai.

This would be your family when you finally leave the house for good:

crazyfrogbrothers.gif

Main kyun uski shamat laun? He changed his mind, as it was his right. Bhugte ga baad main alag baat hai, magar he did not do anything that wasnt in his right.

Lahore ke baray main yeh raey hai apki? Hmmmm. Gayi nahin PTI ke dramay pay? Paghal ke bachay saray. Ullu kahin ke.

Yes i remember distinctly i was there at 9-10 pm and shit closed down. Im like nukka wuttttt. My friends are like this is normal. I made a gesture on their face. Open palm. Al La'anat :D ahahaha

Mummy Daddy shahar. Lore Lore hai.

This would be your family when you finally leave the house for good:

crazyfrogbrothers.gif

Main kyun uski shamat laun? He changed his mind, as it was his right. Bhugte ga baad main alag baat hai, magar he did not do anything that wasnt in his right.
nae jana PTI ki protest mi....:( hur jaga janey ki permission nae milti:p:

lahore k barey mi wae raey hey jo apki islamabad ki barey mi hey:tongue:

lol when was the year you visited islo with frends? that everything closed down at 9/10 pm cuz its not like that...pata nae konsy islo mi gaey they:p:

nae jana PTI ki protest mi....:( hur jaga janey ki permission nae milti:p:

lahore k barey mi wae raey hey jo apki islamabad ki barey mi hey:tongue:

lol when was the year you visited islo with frends? that everything closed down at 9/10 pm cuz its not like that...pata nae konsy islo mi gaey they:p:

Mahine derd ki baat hai yaar.

Haha tum bhi IK aka Taliban Khan ki fan?

Pfft.

Mahine derd ki baat hai yaar.

Haha tum bhi IK aka Taliban Khan ki fan?

Pfft.
no name calling:angry: dont be a typical PMLNer:happy: its not about being fan.....hes still better than the rest in so many ways....ab angel utha ki kahan sey laein?

but we go out even late with family...and it aint closed so early:undecided:

Back
Top Bottom