What's new

Whatever

Oh I was treated well; the people are very nice and polite ! :)

I just wished that their misconceptions about Pakistan weren't there - We aren't anything close to what the Media makes us out to be ! :(

I know that, and as I just mentioned to you in the other thread. To be fair, there are also a lot of misconceptions about Americans in Pakistan I have no doubt. That's one of the reasons I'm personally grateful for this forum. I'm proud to say I have friends from Pakistan here :pakistan::usflag:

The same goes for Indians and many other countries as well.

penguin-slap-o.gif

Bill Gates > Steve Jobs
rudekid-230x150.jpg
lolol

Oh please it ain't my fault that you guys have a brain-wave every few years to bring Democracy to XYZ country ! :sarcastic:

The people in the US were very nice though ! :kiss3:

I'm glad I didn't meet you; would've messed up my image of America if it can house a fat cow like you too ! :p:
:rofl::rofl: Precisely.
aww, you're a sweetheart!!- response to line 2
aww, you're an asshole!!- respons eto line 3

^ the above describes our relationship well LOL <3

Come on! Everyone does it.

Pakistanis do that to Muricans, Indians to Pakistanis and Pakistanis to Indians.

If you do not stereotype and demonise the 'other' then you will critically evaluate your own rulers. And you require thinking for that.

Much easier to generalize.

My dear buddy, I have no stereotypes for you :super:

My dear buddy, I have no stereotypes for you :woot:

@Ravi Nair looks like an extremely brainy Oompa Loompa - thats my stereotype for him ! :sarcastic:

I know that, and as I just mentioned to you in the other thread. To be fair, there are also a lot of misconceptions about Americans in Pakistan I have no doubt. That's one of the reasons I'm personally grateful for this forum. I'm proud to say I have friends from Pakistan here :pakistan::usflag:

The same goes for Indians and many other countries as well.

Yes there are; I think if more Pakistanis and Americans were to interact we'd both find that we've got a lot more in common than we think and we can be great friends with each other ! :agree:

:rofl::rofl: Precisely.
aww, you're a sweetheart!!- response to line 2
aww, you're an asshole!!- respons eto line 3

^ the above describes our relationship well LOL <3

Our relationship is like that of an older wiser man (me) being tailed by an annoying little girl on a sugar-rush (you) ! :p:

Amen to that!! You tell em Marshaaaaa!!!<3 Many guys can't handle and feel threatened by one intelligent and truly independent woman forget four, unless you want four bimbos LOL. If a woman has true character, intelligence and is truly a lady i am sure one man can't handle her awesomeness either, maybe she should be allowed to have four husbands as well haha. You speak of being awesome, speak to a true lady and she will show you awesome @Informant .This concept is extremely degrading and disrespectful to women. Look at Amal Alamuddin...if someone like george clooney can be satisfied with one remarkable woman to settle down with, i don't understand what's wrong with everyone else. :P
hola Zeezuu:p:

lost you on the point of you being a GC groupie. Tsk tsk tsk. :D

I'm glad Afia is in jail, that terrorist nutjob. Carrying bomb making material/manual, seriously wounding a US marshall. Even Jesus wont be able to get her out. And yes marsha is the she devil.
didnt know some people hate me so much here:p: hate me hate me more:p: please please pretty please
smileys-sticking-tongue-out-628956.gif

I dont hate you, i pity you. Pity you becaue you think isloo is "better" than Lahore. Child please.
like you think Lahore is better then the rest....come on....thats a usual teasing/leg pulling that people of different cities and countries do with each other just for fun...it happens everywhere ....US/UK/ME etc...nothing serious about it....

like you think Lahore is better then the rest....come on....thats a usual teasing/leg pulling that people of different cities and countries do with each other just for fun...it happens everywhere ....US/UK/ME etc...nothing serious about it....

Please no need to cover up the deficiency of Isloo by dragging other countries. Your feeble attempts to derail this "truth train" are laughable at best.

Back
Top Bottom