What's new

Whatever

but i am the owner of my imaginations :rofl:

and in my imaginations both are willing to co-operate with each other and live happily with me. There is no problem at all............both Mahlij and Saheba has no problem with the second wife and i am getting married tomorow :rofl: (you are most welcome to join us in the wedding ceremoney)

Ok but... if you are the owner of your imaginations.. and want four wives... and they are all willing to co-operate... then why keep Sehba among four wives in the first place... now don't tell me you imagine such "old" imaginations... Just populate your imagination with 4 hot wives... all willing to co-operate with each other.. :D :rofl:

Ok but... if you are the owner of your imaginations.. and want four wives... and they are all willing to co-operate... then why keep Sehba among four wives in the first place... now don't tell me you imagine such "old" imaginations... Just populate your imagination with 4 hot wives... all willing to co-operate with each other.. :D :rofl:

Old is gold :smitten:

i am fine with 3 Hotties and one oldie :lol::lol::lol::lol:

She is "Bari Bahu" of our family...... and everybody respect her :rofl:

There should one antique piece along with brand new vessels............

Old is gold :smitten:

i am fine with 3 Hotties and one oldie :lol::lol::lol::lol:

She is "Bari Bahu" of our family...... and everybody respect her :rofl:

There should one antique piece along with brand new vessels............

ok but in your imagination.. please imagine that you are some good looking guy... so you can attract atleast 3 hotties and dont end up looking like this :cheesy:

http://img190.imageshack.us/i/presidentpervezmusharra.jpg/

and Dil hona chahi da Jawan te umra wich ki rakhiya? :tdown:

I don't think most girlz will agree to that... with the exception of Mahleej Sarkari.. (and we all know why she gave that statement in the first place) ;) :lol::lol:

I don't think most girlz will agree to that... with the exception of Mahleej Sarkari.. (and we all know why she gave that statement in the first place) ;) :lol::lol:

The world has changed my dear the world has changed

It is no longer like before. Younger womens are also now interested in older and experienced peoples :tdown: i was reading a survey somewhere about that long time ago

And i might have to go to hospital because of one emergency (its already 03:00AM here in London) so it is possible i disappear anytime........ not sure yet

The world has changed my dear the world has changed

It is no longer like before. Younger womens are also now interested in older and experienced peoples :tdown: i was reading a survey somewhere about that long time ago

I don't care what the survey says... I am sure no girl dreams about Musharraf atleast in their imagination... :rofl::rofl:

Yeah.. they might end up marrying older/stable/more experienced people... but the reasons might be different.. :sniper::sniper:

ok peoples sorry i need to go to hospital for some reason. Bye

I don't care what the survey says... I am sure no girl dreams about Musharraf atleast in their imagination... :rofl::rofl:

Yeah.. they might end up marrying older/stable/more experienced people... but the reasons might be different.. :sniper::sniper:
@jinxeD_girl
So what is most difference there should be in age of a girl and a boy or man and a women

Back
Top Bottom