What's new

Whatever

I havent eaten ras malai in ages.. I don't know why all of a sudden I started to crave for it... :D

fikar nai karna......... if i find rasmalayi in da'wat today......... i will make sure ......... ke pehle main apne hissay ki khaon aur phir aap ke hissay ki khaon ga :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Aaj shaam ko aap khana mat khana.......... kyounke main joh khaa lon ga aap ke hissay ki ras malayi :rofl:

fikar nai karna......... if i find rasmalayi in da'wat today......... i will make sure ......... ke pehle main apne hissay ki khaon aur phir aap ke hissay ki khaon ga

Aaj shaam ko aap khana mat khana.......... kyounke main joh khaa lon ga aap ke hissay ki ras malayi :rofl:

lol! Thats meannnn :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

Everything is fair in Love and eating food

Bas khana milna chahiye bas :D

since Xebex shared a painting before so i took a courage to share this painting now.

Lets see how recognize first........ i might go to sleep in a while so it is possible when i wake up then i give an answer (if the question not already solved)

e0495bafda26ad53ef358ab0b4c6332f.jpg

Lizzie Andrew Borden

lol right... I should have posted the pic on imageshack by taking out the "lizzie" part... and changing the name of the pic

Lizzie Andrew Borden... one of the most famous murder mysteries in U.S.A... her case really fascinates me... :D:D

lol right... I should have posted the pic on imageshack by taking out the "lizzie" part... and changing the name of the pic
Lizzie Andrew Borden... one of the most famous murder mysteries in U.S.A... her case really fascinates me... :D:D

:lol::lol: :D

Okey lemme see who gunna figure out this.

This famous artwork represent which person?:smokin:

Note: its a cropped image

Chacha Sikandr-e-Azam

also known as Alexndra The Great

wth................. me and my cousin finally decided to visit Eiffel Tower tomorrow in France and we were making plans to go in the morning and come back in late night but now we have some peoples coming in the evening time :angry:

Da'wat hai meray cousins ki.... us ke dad aaye hain Pakistan se...... so plan for eifel tower postponed for some other time (hopefully next saturday Insha'Allah)

Eiffel is nothing great in day time. It resembles a TV tower. Watch it with lights in night.

Want to see some snaps of eiffel taken by me? ;)

Lol, the "whatever" thread is killbill territory. And he does not want any dirt on his turf.lol
Noted sir.
:agree:

Nah nah Browny guy :D Its everyones thread, just a request to keep it clean :) So you are not visiting this thread much these days?

Back
Top Bottom