What's new

Whatever

Hmmm....do u guys need visa to travel around between nations? between EU nations??

NOt the EU nations, its like just another city, going from Delhi to Bangalore :D

BUt UK is not in EU hence the req for separate Visa stuff

Eiffel is nothing great in day time. It resembles a TV tower. Watch it with lights in night.

Want to see some snaps of eiffel taken by me? ;)

I have seen the pictures of Eifel Tower in nights and it is very beautiful.

Would love to see your slides also............. share all your pictures man :tup:

NOt the EU nations, its like just another city, going from Delhi to Bangalore :D

BUt UK is not in EU hence the req for separate Visa stuff

no you are wrong here................

I mean you are right its like another city like going from Delhi to Bangalore but the visa restrictions are not seperate. I mean if you hold a british passport or the european passport it means you can enter into any european country for indefinite period + you can work there without the worry of getting Work Permit. You have full rights to work anywhere in europe :tup:

Similar is the case for other countries (but work permit required if travelling for work purposes and visa conditions vary if staying for longer period in some countres 30 days or in other countries 6 months either you will need to take exit from the country or apply for extension)............ both European Union or UK passport hold similar rights for other nations not much difference.

And UK is in Europe............ b not joining Europe Union excluded from Europe and secondly "Roy Jenkins" of UK was the President of European Union back in late 70s

PYASA CROW

Once din he was pyasa. He finding paani. But paani was kidro na labba. He guzra from jungle. He was vekhiya one gharra.

Magar paani was thora. He sochya ek plan. He pick some wattey and sutey into the gharra. Pani was uper come. He drank dil

bhar k.

MORAL - Straw nalun wattay changay :)

---------------------

received in SMS

Would love to see your slides also............. share all your pictures man :tup:

Here you go sir, more to follow

53428d8fe836b18443e98c175ad5fe09.jpg

from where exactly we go on top of Eifel Tower?

Which side? any picture?

lend me your camera KillBill :angry: i am planning to visit this place soon

you are too good in photography........... i am sure i won't disappoint you :rofl:

from where exactly we go on top of Eifel Tower?

Which side? any picture?

From either of the 4 legs you can go up. But 3 sides are reserved for special people like security etc. From one leg you can go up after buying the ticket at the bottom. You need to stand in a LOOOOOOOOONG queue to get the ticket. You can choose either to take the stairs or the lift. Only young couples prefer the stairs as its really challenging and can eat up a lot of time. After getting the tickets you need to stand in another queue to get into the lift.

There are two types of tickets, for level 2 and 3. Most people prefer to go till level 3. The picture I posted earlier was taken from level 2 in night.

From either of the 4 legs you can go up. But 3 sides are reserved for special people like security etc. From one leg you can go up after buying the ticket at the bottom. You need to stand in a LOOOOOOOOONG queue to get the ticket. You can choose either to take the stairs or the lift. Only young couples prefer the stairs as its really challenging and can eat up a lot of time. After getting the tickets you need to stand in another queue to get into the lift.

There are two types of tickets, for level 2 and 3. Most people prefer to go till level 3. The picture I posted earlier was taken from level 2 in night.

which picture you talking about? i mn the one you took from level 2

i think when i go there i should reserve my tickets online so i don't have to cue up to buy the ticket first............ :lol: second cue is ok :D

i realized the ticket is cheap man........ only 8 euros :rofl:

lend me your camera KillBill :angry: i am planning to visit this place soon

you are too good in photography........... i am sure i won't disappoint you :rofl:

Thanks a lot Zaki bhai.
But as you know I am using a very common prosumer series camera :( Canon S2IS. I need to buy a better one, but no money :(

i realized the ticket is cheap man........ only 8 euros :rofl:

Yes they are definitely cheap. But somehow i dint like the TV tower :P and then there are restaurants above the tower, you may see those prices and say to me , damn cheap :P

If you are going near the tower then take a boat ride in seine in the evening its nice and historic

Yes they are definitely cheap. But somehow i dint like the TV tower :P and then there are restaurants above the tower, you may see those prices and say to me , damn cheap :P

If you are going near the tower then take a boat ride in seine in the evening its nice and historic

thanks bro............... help me to make a trip for 24 hours......... next week when my cousin will be free i am trying to convince him to go there

Tell me what should i visit in Paris in 24 hours time :D

I mean hopefully we will go early in the morning and then next day we shall return in the afternoon or something like that

i wanted to go Norway or Venice but my cousin insisting paris :angry:

bad news............ my Chachi Jaan's sister died 2 minutes ago :cry:

We received a phone call from Pakistan

May Allah grant her a beautiful house in Jannat-ul-Firdous and save her from the "wrath of Grave and the hereafter".

Rest in Peace INNA LILLA HAI WA INNA ELLAIHI RAJI'OON

Back
Top Bottom