What's new

Whatever

Who do you support?

I would like to know what are your reasons for disliking Musharraf?

Have you ever lived here?

I support no one.. :P I don't know much about the politics of Pakistan.. but I don't think Musharraf is a smart guy... ;) :no:

Let me turn the tables...

Why do YOU think he is smart? I am curious too ... :P

1.) He reopened exchange of foreign currencies which helped bring back investors in our country.

2.) He stood up to India, UK, U.S.A., Afghanistan and others when be believed they were in in the wrong. (Don't take this the wrong way, I'm supporter of U.S.A.)

3.) The bombings during Musharraf presidency were on a small scale in small areas. Now it has reached larger cities Karachi, Islamabad, Lahore and is on a larger scale with no end in sight.

4.) He improved our military significantly

5.) Our economy was improved (our rupee is now becoming worthless).

6.) Crime rate dropped, since he left it has seen a 30% increase

5.) He had a genuine care for our country he wasn't interest in self-power.

If you think that he was only interested in self power because of his attempt to stay longer in office he wasn't. Musharraf wasn't corrupt. He knew he was in the prime position to improve our country. He knew corruption would once again come be at the highest level of our government. Now look who is our leader Asif Ali Zardari. He spent 8 years in jail for stealing 1 billion dollars from our government with Benazir Bhutto. Terror attacks are on a rise in our country. Crime is on a rise in our country. Rampant corruption is on the horizon. We are going down the toilet.

The list goes on....

Now its your turn. :azn:

He doesn't look smart?

Or his actions don't look smart?

Keeny boy,

Don't try to trap me into an argument right now.. as I am hungry and really craving ras malai... send me some ras malai and I will agree Musharraf is a very very smart guy indeed!! :D

Keeny boy,

Don't try to trap me into an argument right now.. as I am hungry and really craving ras malai... send me some ras malai and I will agree Musharraf is a very very smart guy indeed!! :D

Hehehehee, you can't respond... Its ok, I'll let this go.:azn::D

54f837dba801888996225bd90f2aee39.jpg

226c247bcd1ec5f8b7f2454d417a9b36.jpg

:pakistan::pakistan::pakistan:

Kiyoun Khairiyat ? :blink::blink:

yes back now................

Actually my cousin received a phone call that her cousin is seen in Hospital uncauntious by somebody and she started getting worried because her cousin's family is in Pakistan nowadays and she is living alone in her home and she is only 19 :cry::cry::cry: so she told me to take her to hospital to see if she can find her

Well i rang the hospital and they told me she is not admitted into our local hospita. I rang one more hospital but they said the samething but she wanted to go to the hospital. I went there but couldn't find her :cry:

And now it is assumed she is all well and must be sleeping in her home and put her phone in vibration and that is why she is not responding and now awaiting for morning so that she can pick up the phone or my cousin will land into her house :rofl:

The End

Yeah let it go.. I am getting sleepy now... :lazy:

Ras Malai + Jinxed Girl = Musharraf + Smartness

Ras Malai lagta hai aap ko bohat passand hai. Aaj shaam ko kahin per meri aur meray cousins ki dawat hai umeed hai Ras Malayi bhi ho gi i will eat some on behalf of you :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Ras Malai lagta hai aap ko bohat passand hai. Aaj shaam ko kahin per meri aur meray cousins ki dawat hai umeed hai Ras Malayi bhi ho gi i will eat some on behalf of you :rofl::rofl::rofl:

I havent eaten ras malai in ages.. I don't know why all of a sudden I started to crave for it... :D

Back
Top Bottom