What's new

Whatever

and what trick did you use to find out its name? or you knew it already before? :D

b290b81841d1bab2a14ce92743a05fac.jpg

and what trick did you use to find out its name? or you knew it already before? :D

I googled 'HSBC' 'Citigroup' building together:rofl: and I knew since its not a iconic, super famous building, it should be from Zaki's area.:lol:. Hmmmm...I need to check what is my IQ.:D

I googled 'HSBC' 'Citigroup' building together:rofl: and I knew since its not a iconic, super famous building, it should be from Zaki's area.:lol:. Hmmmm...I need to check what is my IQ.:D
well i deliberately shared the other pictures for you to guess it easily :rofl: otherwise it was fine if i had shared only the first picture. But i knew may be if i don't give any hint it will be hard to guess

well this canary wharf building used to be one of the tallest buildings in Europe (still stands the tallest building of UK) and some recent constructions in Moscow, Spain and Germany has lower its reputation. Its still very popular in UK and europe

eerrrrrr.....malaysia I meant, dang it......but it still is Petronas towers.:agree:

Its in a world famous national park :angry:

oh sorry this one was very easy............. i was thinking where have i seen this

yes yes yes this is in the 2012 movie also i guess (not sure but i think the military had restricited this park for civilians in the movie)....... Yellowstone park

i am thinking to take a showr now.............. talk to you soon

Who will write 4500 and 5000 post for whatever , I guess Zaki , it is the longest thread for Def Pk

bhai iraada to thaa 1000 posts ke baad retirement le lon

par kya karon............... Addicted to this thread now :lol:

waise i am not posting like before........... only when somebody is posting interesting picture in this thread

Back
Top Bottom