What's new

Whatever

no, no visa required :yahoo:

Travel anywhere around the world :yahoo::yahoo: (except few South Asian and few other countries :cry::cry:) but we being a Pakistani has another advantage. We don't require visa for Pakistan + some of the friendly countries of Pakistan has easy visa policies for Pakistanis. So in another words we are better than English peoples about visa issues ;)

I wanted to visit Europe one day, a lot of history lies there that shaped modern world. Right now am spending all my money on my education so am broke pretty much. But I really want to visit Rome, vatican city, stone henge, eiffel tower, nurburgring, etc etc.:undecided: I will let u know when I visit UK:D

I wanted to visit Europe one day, a lot of history lies there that shaped modern world. Right now am spending all my money on my education so am broke pretty much. But I really want to visit Rome, vatican city, stone henge, eiffel tower, nurburgring, etc etc.:undecided: I will let u know when I visit UK:D

no problem man, you are most welcome here

Let me know whenever you visit London. Btw i won't ever come to America............. i don't like America :no: ............ can't say if i change my opinion in future but i would love to travel Canada, Australia, Venice and Rome in Italy, Norway, Switzerland and few other countries.

Okey, here is a tough question. let me see who got a mature brain.

what is the name of this structure, and where is it located??

Back
Top Bottom