What's new

Whatever

wth................. me and my cousin finally decided to visit Eiffel Tower tomorrow in France and we were making plans to go in the morning and come back in late night but now we have some peoples coming in the evening time :angry:

Da'wat hai meray cousins ki.... us ke dad aaye hain Pakistan se...... so plan for eifel tower postponed for some other time (hopefully next saturday Insha'Allah)

Lol, the "whatever" thread is killbill territory. And he does not want any dirt on his turf.lol
Noted sir.
:agree:

Last edited:
sorry in my previous post i meant to say "Then don't eat it"

and no problem if it was pointed towards anybody else........... :D

You love messing around............. i know :D

Hmmm....do u guys need visa to travel around between nations? between EU nations??

Hmmm....do u guys need visa to travel around between nations? between EU nations??

no, no visa required :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

Travel anywhere around the world :yahoo::yahoo: (except few South Asian and few other countries :cry::cry:) but we being a Pakistani has another advantage. We don't require visa for Pakistan + some of the friendly countries of Pakistan has easy visa policies for Pakistanis. So in another words we are better than English peoples about visa issues ;)

In some countries they give you visa upon arrival but you are still allowed to travel and obtain visa on their airports and Australia requires ETA Tickets before travelling to Australia that we can apply from Internet and it will come in the post. Just need to posses that before travelling (not a visa but that is an requirement)

Back
Top Bottom