What's new

Whatever

1506736_475054882605298_410555714_n.jpg

2000 pages ...:cry: ok.

@Ayush , you need to reply there at the 3M.
(You'll soon know about this 3M :lol:)

@Alpha1 how does this rating thing work. Three - ratings for a post, gets that particular post deleted (hidden). Dose it also leads to ban? or we still have criteria for ban ie. 3 infractions and then you are ban.

I got my 1st - rating from webby. :haha:

@Alpha1 how does this rratingthing work. Three - ratings for a post, gets that particular post deleted (hidden). Dose ot also leads to ban? or we still hsame criteria for ban ie. 3 infractions and then you are ban.

I got my 1st - rating from webby. :haha:
I got rating point+ trophy point :D:drag:

I only posted emoticons, as one can only laugh at such post. Webby is always there to help me. I know why he gave me - rating. :cry:...I should have better avoided the troll. :drag:

Army's Northern Command to buy over 980 mine prodders for J&K

Arrey cartoon sarcasm will remain sarcasm even if you post just emoticons.But even I might have got provoked at that troll's post.

Btw check webby's profile you'll see not just you but many famed pdf members got negative rating in last 1hour,infact anyone who came close to being offensive had to go under the hammer.....:)

Arrey cartoon sarcasm will remain sarcasm even if you post just emoticons.But even I might have got provoked at that troll's post.

Btw check webby's profile you'll see not just you but many famed pdf members got negative rating in last 1hour,infact anyone who came close to being offensive had to go under the hammer.....:)

I've posted lot of crap in past few days but for this post. :cry:

Chalo Boni toh ho gayee. :haha:

Back
Top Bottom