What's new

Whatever

I was following this forum about 1 year before joining, so i knew almost all senior members before joining :P
in my intro thread i openly said i will bring super troll because i saw many indian as well as pakistanis trolling in bd sector heavily and i am the first person from BD side who started trolling :D Some Pakistanis and Indian troller reduced their trolling (now almost zero), one side my super troll on them+ other side loki (bd mod) bans- great combination LOL

I've seen your Photographs ! :D

That beard looked so :( with your scrawny legs & lady-like arms ! :p:

@levina i'm not giving anybody a snub,how can i....?
I care about humans and human emotions more than anything else.

Sometimes i miss it.
Some days back i found that i missed some important inbox stuff.I come and then i go and this data gets washed away just like a ram.The duty demands my 110% conc. what can i do?:cry:

Noooo it was not once but you've done that to atleast 4-5 of my posts...how could you doc???:angry:
Recently, I was lambasted by some users. One even said: ab meri posts ko reply kia toh itni galiya dunga ki Napunsak ban jaygea. :lol:. I had to seek help from Google to know what Napunsak means. :rofl: I'm waiting for my turn, to teach that Napunsak a lesson. :pissed:
Oye hindi nahi aati???:lol:
Thin Air - Like the hair on your Hubby's tiiiind ! :p:
tiiiind? whats that??:undecided:

Armstrong said:
Doctor Sahib - Don't you do any Private Practice ? :(
Yes.. yes ...@S.U.R.B. practice whatever you've learnt on this guinea pig:devil::devil::devil:

To Kashmiris & we - Kashmiris - belong to Pakistan ! :pakistan:
so you do not want independence ? you know i can easily play conspiracy against you by saying you want independence then both pakistanis and indian will go against you :haha:

tiiiind? whats that??:undecided:

Tind - Scalp !

In normal parlance - a bald head !

so you do not want independence ? you know i can easily play conspiracy against you by saying you want independence then both pakistanis and indian will go against you :haha:

May maggots infest my tongue before I utter such a blasphemy - We're Pakistanis through & through ! :)

It's -4 now.I mean upon four negative ratings,the post will be deleted.

Ban system, runs on another tier.
Rating system is just there for evaluation and grading of your constructive input.It discourages the trolls who can ruin a discussion with in no time (keeping in view the speed at which this forum operates)
And one can only get neg.ratings when in member's club.
(So, if you want apply your efforts and spend your precious time somewhere, then make sure that the post is at the right place to be rated positively.:enjoy:)

Cheers!

Mate, thanks for clarifying. These days, I poke my nose in a thread, if only I can contribute, else I just silently read the posts. I was just caught at wrong place at wrong time. :enjoy:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom