What's new

Whatever

I only posted emoticons, as one can only laugh at such post. Webby is always there to help me. I know why he gave me - rating. :cry:...I should have better avoided the troll. :drag:

Army's Northern Command to buy over 980 mine prodders for J&K
learn how to troll from me without getting caught
connie_1.gif
connie_1.gif

I've posted lot of crap in past few days but for this post. :cry:
oye senti naooo....its okay to defend what you think is right but then you don't have to go down to their(a troll's) level.Stopping them is inexorable.And such ppl suffer from lalochezia ,so ignoring is the best policy.

@S.U.R.B.
Doc come here,and tell me why have you been giving my mentions a royal snub???8-)
I had wished you HNY too 8-)8-)...just a reminder.8-)8-)8-)

learn how to troll from me without getting caught
connie_1.gif
connie_1.gif

I'll keep an eye on your posts but I didn't mean to troll in that Post. :D

I wanted to reply 'once there was east Pakistan but......' I thought, that would be considered as Trolling, so I changed my post. :rofl:

oye senti naooo....its okay to defend what you think is right but then you don't have to go down to their(a troll's) level.Stopping them is inexorable.And such ppl suffer from lalochezia ,so ignoring is the best policy. 8-)

Me not saannntttyyyy at all but emotional :cray:, as it reminded me of good old days when every other day I used to get infractions. :drag:

I've added 5 Indian members to my Ignore List and that Pakistani member is the 1st. I'm learning the art of ignoring the trolls. :o:

oye senti naooo....its okay to defend what you think is right but then you don't have to go down to their(a troll's) level.Stopping them is inexorable.And such ppl suffer from lalochezia ,so ignoring is the best policy.

Here comes Levina doubling as a Psychiatrist & a Psycho-Analyst ! :lol:

Me not saannntttyyyy at all but emotional :cray:, as it reminded me of good old days when every other day I used to get infractions. :drag:

I've seen you lambasting some users....and I am not surprised.:P

@Alpha1 how does this rating thing work. Three - ratings for a post, gets that particular post deleted (hidden). Dose it also leads to ban? or we still have criteria for ban ie. 3 infractions and then you are ban.

I got my 1st - rating from webby. :haha:

It's -4 now.I mean upon four negative ratings,the post will be deleted.

Ban system, runs on another tier.
Rating system is just there for evaluation and grading of your constructive input.It discourages the trolls who can ruin a discussion with in no time (keeping in view the speed at which this forum operates)
And one can only get neg.ratings when in member's club.
(So, if you want to apply your efforts and spend your precious time somewhere, then make sure that the post is at the right place to be rated positively.:enjoy:)

Cheers!

Last edited:

I wanted to reply 'once there was east Pakistan but......' I thought, that would be considered as Trolling, so I changed my post. :rofl:

Its still there its called Bangladesh with BNP being our eyes & ears over there according to the Opposition & many of your blue-eyed boys ! :lol:

@S.U.R.B.
Doc come here,and tell me why have you been giving my mentions a royal snub???8-)
I had wished you HNY too 8-)8-)...just a reminder.8-)8-)8-)

@levina i'm not giving anybody a snub,how can i....?
I care about humans and human emotions more than anything else.

Sometimes i miss it.
Some days back i found that i missed some important inbox stuff.I come and then i go and this data gets washed away just like a ram.The duty demands my 110% conc. what can i do?:cry:

I've seen you lambasting some users....and I am not surprised.:P

Recently, I was lambasted by some users. One even said: ab meri posts ko reply kia toh itni galiya dunga ki Napunsak ban jaygea. :lol:. I had to seek help from Google to know what Napunsak means. :rofl: I'm waiting for my turn, to teach that Napunsak a lesson. :pissed:

And here comes Mr.Armstrong who vanishes into thin air...every now and then.:lol::lol::lol:

Thin Air - Like the hair on your Hubby's tiiiind ! :p:

@levina i'm not giving anybody a snub,how can i....?
I care about humans and human emotions more than anything else.

Sometimes i miss it.
Some days back i found that i missed some important inbox stuff.I come and then i go and this data gets washed away just like a ram.The duty demands my 110% conc. what can i do?:cry:

Doctor Sahib - Don't you do any Private Practice ? :(

I've added 5 Indian members to my Ignore List and that Pakistani member is the 1st. I'm learning the art of ignoring the trolls. :o:
I was following this forum about 1 year before joining, so i knew almost all senior members before joining :P
in my intro thread i openly said i will bring super troll because i saw many indian as well as pakistanis trolling in bd sector heavily and i am the first person from BD side who started trolling :D Some Pakistanis and Indian troller reduced their trolling (now almost zero), one side my super troll on them+ other side loki (bd mod) bans- great combination LOL

Recently, I was lambasted by some users. One even said: ab meri posts ko reply kia toh itni galiya dunga ki Napunsak ban jaygea. :lol:. I had to seek help from Google to know what Napunsak means. :rofl: I'm waiting for my turn, to teach that Napunsak a lesson. :pissed:

What does that mean ? :what:

It doesn't sound like Urdu or Punjabi ! :undecided:

Thin Air - Like the hair on your Hubby's tiiiind ! :p:

Doctor Sahib - Don't you do any Private Practice ? :(

Nope ,haven't got anytime for that.
This Pg training thing can't spare me for that.
See ya all back here soon.:-)

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom