What's new

Whatever

Doc how high are you today?? :coffee:

son-how-high-are-you.jpg
:p::p::p::p::p::p::p::p::p::p::p:

That doesn't mean I'm not going to bash evil yindoos. I'll go after them.:)

Same community guys bashed each other and one is vowing to take vengeance on Hindus ....... :lol:, Yindoos means Indians in Mandarin ...... :lol:

You can bash us and then after that you will like us , it is a cycle ..... :lol:

Same community guys bashed each other and one is vowing to take vengeance on Hindus ....... :lol:, Yindoos means Indians in Mandarin ...... :lol:

You can bash us and then after that you will like us , it is a cycle ..... :lol:

There are certain members whom I'm going to go after for sure. Wont even care if i get permanent ban. Just waiting for right time and will teach those evil yindoos a lesson + never ever in my life, I'm going tdefend mother India for Khalistan & 84. :)

There are certain members whom I'm going to go after for sure. Wont even care if i get permanent ban. Just waiting for right time and will teach those evil yindoos a lesson + never ever in my life, I'm going tdefend mother India for Khalistan & 84. :)

Ok fine go with full throttle against your target and I will make sure you will come back to normal ...... :enjoy:

@Alpha1 lol! Our feelings/sentiments are similar for Internet Fidayeen's. :lol: Those derogatory posts (personal retort) were directed to me and my Religion. I'm a sensitive person :ashamed: and got hurt by comments of those low life . However, I shouldn't have had. :flirt:

I'm thankful to mods that all those low life scums are banned at the moment. :haha:

Last edited:
ut dont wanna get banned
bohot zyada nahi but mazedaar.....@ Alpha1
Kya kia ? :p:
@Alpha1 lol! Our feelings/sentiments are similar for Internet Fidayeen's. :lol: Those derogatory posts (personal retort) were directed to me and my Religion. I'm a sensitive person :ashamed: and got hurt by comments of those low life . However, I shouldn't have had. :flirt:

I'm thankful to mods that all those low life scums are banned at the moment. :haha:
I got abused recently by a pakistani, Yes happens to a think tank too. :D
I was declared a kaafir , heretic long ago by some of my own countrymen........
But i am pissed off more how a great female friend of mine was abused off the forum

Egoistic and do not think when venting their frustrations out ..... :lol:. The very basic nature of women is like that ....
we dont know wat sets them off and unleashes the dragon in thm....if that hpns we r dead bro...haha

Back
Top Bottom