What's new

what will be pakistan's answer to rafale

Status
Not open for further replies.
If rafael was actually such a big game changer, india shud have taken in 126 and that too few years ago...rather than 36 today....

So hold on to your pants and await a response......
If rafael was actually such a big game changer, india shud have taken in 126 and that too few years ago...rather than 36 today....

So hold on to your pants and await a response......
India will have more than 126 of these birds its just that ,initially 18 where to come in fly away condition and now its 36 ,French had already started the production in mid 2015 for these 36. rest will be built in India.

it's just not Rafales Pakistan should worry about it's also Super Sukhois FGFA (Pak-Fa)

it's just not Rafales Pakistan should worry about it's also Super Sukhois FGFA (Pak-Fa)
or Pakistan can have a friendly and brotherly relationship with us and not worry about any of these.

Do we need an answer to a deal that has not even been signed ?

We have F16 orders for now , enough for present needs

Jf-17-thunder.jpg

8 JF17 thunder shown below , we are making 25 Thunders a year now!!! Enjoy
Double the amount of Thunders in the image below will be in our forces in 12 months !!!

tumblr_nn7rv1iL1F1txx6x7o1_540.gif

Some babies will be parked on airport ready for action
5681069548c04.jpg

5681069548c04.jpg

5681069548c04.jpg

Add em all up :P

Can you Dig it

25.jpg

Last edited:
Do we need an answer to a deal that has not even been signed ?

We have F16 orders for now , enough for present needs

Jf-17-thunder.jpg

US Congress Stalled F-16 deal... when it was signed???

Thunders VS Rafale.... are you serious???

Super Sukhoi and Pak-Fa (fgfa) are not same, i guess you forgot to put an and there

i know they are not same.... yeah i forgot to put and between em :D :D

8 F16 and 25 JF17 Block 2, more then enough for Pakistan Air force

Hi,

J31 is at the same stage as Rafale was in 1995---. After the Rafale got inducted in 2001---it took around 14 years fr its furst sale---and in thru that time it proved itself to be a very potent strike and air superiority aircraft.

If J31 is procured in 2021-23---it is a guarantee that it would be a far more advanced aircraft than the Rafale.

The money that china has to invest in weapons systems and related technology is going to make exponential growth in advancement---whereas france even very advanced---would not have the funds to keep expanding at the pace it had---.

The gap with france and europe will possibly even up within the next 10 years.

The current weapon of choice for PAF is the J10C or the SU35.

Hi,

J31 is at the same stage as Rafale was in 1995---. After the Rafale got inducted in 2001---it took around 14 years fr its furst sale---and in thru that time it proved itself to be a very potent strike and air superiority aircraft.

If J31 is procured in 2021-23---it is a guarantee that it would be a far more advanced aircraft than the Rafale.

The money that china has to invest in weapons systems and related technology is going to make exponential growth in advancement---whereas france even very advanced---would not have the funds to keep expanding at the pace it had---.

What's the cost difference between f-16 block 52+ and J-10C? and can PAF adopt to J-10C platform quickly

Hi,

What additional capabilities does the Rafale brings to the India - pak theater that mandates a response?

What happened to F35 and JH7 platforms?

What do you think is the combat range of J31, given it has the same engine as the Mig 29, same empty weight, similar internal fuel and bleeds more energy than the Mig29s, and will not carry drop tanks in stealth configuration? How useful will be a 700 km combat radius a/c when your pick I assume is a paradigm shift in PAF doctrine?

Lol but you all are worrying about something which hasn't yet been signed.

PAF is doing very well by producing JF17s to replace F7P and Non Rose Mirages , addition F16s may help in it. And then their are some more options.
J10C with a Chinese power Plant.
J11 varients too if available with Chinese Engines.

But I would again say that you all are wasting time here.

As the deal between india and france is almost done for 36 rafale , what will be the answer of PAF to this acquisition of IAF , RAFALE is miles ahead of anything we have in our inventory , it will shift the balance of power even more , PAF might go for
36 F16 Block 61 (V)
36 J10C
Australian F18 (but pak must not go for american again )
36 J11D if russia allows
36 SU35 ( difficult to get and maintain )
F15 eagle ( very difficult )
36 eurofighter ( if pakistan can get them then its gonna be the most prime fighter of asia )
or shift the funds to J31 and procure them in large numbers
opinions please

How old are you?

What additional capabilities does the Rafale brings to the India - pak theater that mandates a response?

What happened to F35 and JH7 platforms?

What do you think is the combat range of J31, given it has the same engine as the Mig 29, same empty weight, similar internal fuel and bleeds more energy than the Mig29s, and will not carry drop tanks in stealth configuration? How useful will be a 700 km combat radius a/c when your pick I assume is a paradigm shift in PAF doctrine?

Hi,

I will not go into what strengths the rafale brings for india----.

The engine in the J31 is to make it flight worthy and get it ready and thru all the flight testingand weapons integration---just like the J20.

As for fuel consumption----due to a streamlined body---and 1 / 3rd to 1 / 4th the drag of a Mig 29---or even 1 / 2 the drag----the fuel consumption would automatically get better by default---maybe as high as time and a half to double that of the MIG29 with RD93's---so maybe from a 1000km to 1400 km.

The aircraft don't need to wait for the upcoming engine and be put on hold---. With the current engine it can go all thru the development and component testing phase---which should be another 4-5 years.

The J31 is not a deep strike---.

What's the cost difference between f-16 block 52+ and J-10C? and can PAF adopt to J-10C platform quickly

Hi,

All the weapons are the same as those of the JF17---so planning and usage is the same---. The J10C should be in the range of ---40----45 million dollars per aircraft---.

We are looking to pay arund 135 million dollars per F16---now is it BLK 52 or Blk 60 derivative---I don't know what else we are getting i that deal.

There is no reason to believe that the J10C cannot be integrated in 3 to 5 years time----we already have the chinese awacs---drogue and chute refuelling system---so there is no problem.

The delivery can be on a very fast track----. We must be able to get at least 1 /2 a sqdrn within months from existing or in the pipeline at the factory---.

The most important thing that interests me is the upcoming chinese high off bore sight WVR missile. In a dog fight that is a major major asset---that when the u s F16's had war games with german mig 29's---the mig's with hobs missiles took out all the F16's.

The F16's would be available for another 3 years if we signed today---.

So---basically---with the J10C---we could finish this curse of the F16 competely within 3 years.

Last edited:
IMO the technological gap has reached a level now that its become the biggest joke, it was bad enough that they have something like 200 SU-30s, now there getting S-400s, rafales and most likely PAK-FAs, its turning into a bit of a nighmare, the indians are serious about making a potential conflict a wipe out. they don't want to give pakistan even a Gilmore of hope, what will PAF do? most likely keep upgrading the JF-17 and looking for more F-16s, there is no way in hell a chinese platform will compensate for the technological gap, if the chinese were so confident in there platforms they would never have signed a deal to buy the SU-35s, the PAF have noticed a chink in the chinese platforms, they've noticed this chink for a long time this is what stopped them from going ahead with the J-10s why spend 50 mills per fighter and get something which isn't quite up to mark then your own F-16s, The J-31 is just a paper aeroplane, it looks smooth and stealthy performance wise i wouldn't be shocked if its below the SU-30MKI.
Don't bluff our Pakistani friends here, we know what India is capable of! We can nail you you down anytime we want, those 36 Rafael's are piece of junk when face J20. J10c is enough for Rafale, more than enough. As the Rafale is not air superior type.

Su35 is a stop gap for F35 before J20 induction, not Rafale. You shall understand it. Pakistanis friends just don't loose hope, cause everything is under China's control when it comes to Inida.

The best counterpart for Rafale is naturally born always J10c.

Just look how Indian member brag about Rafale in this thread and try to scare others. I just don't buy it. If one day J10 c shoot Rafale down,
PL21 ramjet BVR missile is ready there for Rafale.

I just don't don't buy it, scare me? Come on!

Hi,

I will not go into what strengths the rafale brings for india----.

The engine in the J31 is to make it flight worthy and get it ready and thru all the flight testingand weapons integration---just like the J20.

As for fuel consumption----due to a streamlined body---and 1 / 3rd to 1 / 4th the drag of a Mig 29---or even 1 / 2 the drag----the fuel consumption would automatically get better by default---maybe as high as time and a half to double that of the MIG29 with RD93's---so maybe from a 1000km to 1400 km.

The aircraft don't need to wait for the upcoming engine and be put on hold---. With the current engine it can go all thru the development and component testing phase---which should be another 4-5 years.

The J31 is not a deep strike---.

Hi,

All the weapons are the same as those of the JF17---so planning and usage is the same---. The J10C should be in the range of ---40----45 million dollars per aircraft---.

We are looking to pay arund 135 million dollars per F16---now is it BLK 52 or Blk 60 derivative---I don't know what else we are getting i that deal.

There is no reason to believe that the J10C cannot be integrated in 3 to 5 years time----we already have the chinese awacs---drogue and chute refuelling system---so there is no problem.

The delivery can be on a very fast track----. We must be able to get at least 1 /2 a sqdrn within months from existing or in the pipeline at the factory---.

The most important thing that interests me is the upcoming chinese high off bore sight WVR missile. In a dog fight that is a major major asset---that when the u s F16's had war games with german mig 29's---the mig's with hobs missiles took out all the F16's.

The F16's would be available for another 3 years if we signed today---.

So---basically---with the J10C---we could finish this curse of the F16 competely within 3 years.
At critical time, pakistan can lease existing J10c squadrons directly in PlAAF's service.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom