What's new

what will be pakistan's answer to rafale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pantsir-S1_Pantsyr-S1_air_defense_missile_system_anti-aircraft_gun_sa-22_greyhound_Russia_Russian_army_015.jpg
Sir can you tell me why do evertone considers Pantsyr S-1 ....... I mean its short range gun and missile air defence system & IAF can easily take it out with Kh-31....it will be wastage of money & a target practise for mkis.....
waiting for your reply
Regards~

Sir can you tell me why do evertone considers Pantsyr S-1 ....... I mean its short range gun and missile air defence system & IAF can easily take it out with Kh-31....it will be wastage of money & a target practise for mkis.....
waiting for your reply
Regards~

And hence you assume that, because an aircraft hasn't been in combat before, it is not capable of doing so, despite years of flight trials and weapons integration. Would you be so bold as to assume that the Su-30MKI is incapable of serving in a war just because of a lack of combat experience?

Each country or entity advances in a certain technical field at a different pace; having a head start doesn't mean one country will maintain that proportionate lead forever.

Of Course .Russian and Western fighters already faced a lots of real time war during last 5 decades in Asia ,Africa etc.
Does these Chinese fighters have any such record?
I don think so .

Su 30 MKI is a advanced version of Su series which also earned a lots of experience .

Wrong .That ' head start ' is worthy enough to beat you in every field .
West and USSR/Russia burned billions and a lots of lives to develop such a huge MIC .
Chinese are only mastered in stealing some others tech .
I didnt say Chinese is that bad .But comparing to both Russia and West you are still need a long way to run .
You dont have to go anywhere look at our current defence policy .It encourages the investment of defence companies from Russia and West . Because if we want a MIC we need the support of that nations..We developed a LCA but IAF is a strict customer whatever it is .
They didnt have any remorse to reject F 16 latest version from MMRCA with a remark that 'This dont have any future ' .
It was that strictness that enabled us to make good progress in LCA .According to the viewers LCA was excellent in BIAS show.

Last edited:
waiting for your reply
Regards~

waiting for your reply
Regards~

then why Pakistan is operating FM 90 Sam?? it's also a small range Sams... would also be target practice for MKI...

These Sams can be Used to protect our Airfields and cities and most important

The Pantsir-S1 was designed to provide point air defence of military/industrial/administrative installations against aircraft, helicopters, precision munitions, cruise missiles and UAV's and to provide additional protection to air defence units from enemy air attacks employing precision munitions especially at the low-extremely low ranges

represents the latest air defence technology by using Phased Array radars for both Target acquisition and tracking.

then why Pakistan is operating FM 90 Sam?? it's also a small range Sams... would also be target practice for MKI...

These Sams can be Used to protect our Airfields and cities and most important

The Pantsir-S1 was designed to provide point air defence of military/industrial/administrative installations against aircraft, helicopters, precision munitions, cruise missiles and UAV's and to provide additional protection to air defence units from enemy air attacks employing precision munitions especially at the low-extremely low ranges

represents the latest air defence technology by using Phased Array radars for both Target acquisition and tracking.
Sir i mean we should have gone for something like Aster30 ......Btw so how we will protect our assets from Rafales and Mkis Long Anti Radiation missiles And Brahmos

images.jpg

Sir i mean we should have gone for something like Aster30 ......Btw so how we will protect our assets from Rafales and Mkis Long Anti Radiation missiles And Brahmos

View attachment 289892

We can Deploy Pantsir-S1 with in or under the Range of Long range Sams Like HQ-9 it has range of 200 Km or even Aster 30 it has range of 120 Km ... Pantsir-S1 can hit precision munitions and cruise missiles

Of Course .Russian and Western fighters already faced a lots of real time war during last 5 decades in Asia ,Africa etc.
Does these Chinese fighters have any such record?
I don think so .

Su 30 MKI is a advanced version of Su series which also earned a lots of experience .

The "Su-series" refers to aircraft produced by a specific company, not a particular line or even base model of an aircraft. The Su-30MKI has not fought any war, and yet folks within the IAF brass believe in its ability to do so should the requirement ever come. Aircraft like these do not need to prove its worth in battle because they have already done so with countless hours of testing and evaluation.

Wrong .That ' head start ' is worthy enough to beat you in every field .
West and USSR/Russia burned billions and a lots of lives to develop such a huge MIC .
Chinese are only mastered in stealing some others tech .
I didnt say Chinese is that bad .But comparing to both Russia and West you are still need a long way to run .

And who is to say that the head start will be maintained? Each country has their own "pace" of R&D.

You dont have to go anywhere look at our current defence policy .It encourages the investment of defence companies from Russia and West . Because if we want a MIC we need the support of that nations..We developed a LCA but IAF is a strict customer whatever it is .
They didnt have any remorse to reject F 16 latest version from MMRCA with a remark that 'This dont have any future ' .
It was that strictness that enabled us to make good progress in LCA .According to the viewers LCA was excellent in BIAS show.

Having "nowhere to turn to" is exactly what gave China the edge over other countries that had the ability to import needed military assets.

The "Su-series" refers to aircraft produced by a specific company, not a particular line or even base model of an aircraft. The Su-30MKI has not fought any war, and yet folks within the IAF brass believe in its ability to do so should the requirement ever come. Aircraft like these do not need to prove its worth in battle because they have already done so with countless hours of testing and evaluation.

And who is to say that the head start will be maintained? Each country has their own "pace" of R&D.

Having "nowhere to turn to" is exactly what gave China the edge over other countries that had the ability to import needed military assets.

SU is a proven airframe and a best seller in markets .
MKI is a combination of Indian and Western avionics .
So it has its own advantage .But except JV JF 17 Chinese is not a player in market .
Pace of R&D .If you have ability to create some thing like C17,C130j,AC 130,B2 or F22 within two decade successfuly we can say something about that .

Nowhere .
AFAIK PRC bought S400 and in process of buying Su35 .
Both of them are Russian.

ok let's drop it, but if it makes you happy, already job done, eh :D

so the secret squadrons :ph34r: in China are the solution for your Rafale dilemma, India are just playing catch up. :enjoy:

Nope, first there is no Rafael dilemma for PAF, PAF look overall current and future capabilities of enemy and create its doctrine and requirements of purchase of equipment is related to doctrine.

Many things come in Play
Russian jets Is a pipe dream which isnt happening Soon Unless Indian Fcks it up big time you will see only good economy projects or some so level weapons coming to Pakistan which wont offened indian lobby that much because India is still a major buyer
F16 and kargil Pakistan didnt have bvr that didnt have spares for its bird no sane commander will ask his men to fight where he knows he cant win not by any chance
They kept there mouth shut and saved there assets
There are other planes too which do different missions to so should buy everything
F16 its cheap , can do anything as its also will be there for a while you dont need to get new infrastructure or anything and save the money for next project and also keep making thunders
In future you will see Pakistan going for high end bird when they have acquired 150+ thunders and 100+ f16s
Than we will be the major change because
Making 10 to 12 birds per year its not cheap
So Indian Has sams so Pakistan should just buy hi end birds no everything comes into play
PAF is a mixture of Hi low end birds
Whichs comes with there pro and cons
I really can't get to your POV in your post up untill now ?
Sorry ,
But you are accepting in your post that that dam stupid F*16s were not able to fly when in kargill we needed them the most ?
I mean with so much money & time & the precocious lives of our soilders were just wasted for the dam machine which can't defend us when we needed them most ?
Bvr wasnt quite was the problem then , it was spares .
What you think , that problem has been resolved now ?
No ,no & never .
& who told you F*16s comes cheaper ?
Just imagine a machine , which isn't working the time we needed it the most , but we are paying millions of $$$ to keep it as show pices & hope our enemy won't attack us ?
My god thats what I call , living over the moon

Sorry again ,
You think our enemy would be waiting to attack us when we will have 150+ thunders & plus dam spareparts prone F*16s ?
No our enemy won't be waiting , they will get us when we are at our lows ?
& without new high tech multirole fighter we will keep standing in our lows , dreaming that dam F-16s will work for us this time ?

& with F16s our enemy has technical advantage that it can put preasure in America to not to send any spares in any conflict with them ?

Basicly F*16s given to Pakistan back in 80s were part of protection from soviet air force in Afghanistan ?

It wasn't meant to defend our selves with our arch rival ?
Sorry ,
We have passed many decades by now , we have experimented that stupid logic , & came like a slap during kargill that , we can't protect ourselves from our enemy with our dam F*16s .

So by now we need to bring a balance in out strategy & in our fleet leading fighter jets ?
Which can be used at any time at any place ?

Russians are more interested in Islamic world not just because for selling their super sukhois but also to share trade , & power ?
With that strategy , they won't be listening to anyone hurting their global plans ?
Be it India ,USA , or anyone else ?
If they were listening them , then today they shouldn't be selling a screw to China , whose air force is mainly made by Russia ?

& I don't want to go into details , that neither India or america wants to see PLAAF getting stronger day by day ?
If they could have stopped Russia , they would have done that decades ago ?

PAF needs good multirole fighters immediately , it has option going with China its most trusted source on projects like J*31s !
PAF also can order 60 +J*10Ds , J-16s at anytime ?

At the same time they can push Russia for 24 plus SU*35s .

if we can have that , force of 100+ high end fighters , I'm sure that at any given time we can defend ourselves from our given enemy , even if it is having the dam American mad rapptors F*22 ?

Nope, first there is no Rafael dilemma for PAF, PAF look overall current and future capabilities of enemy and create its doctrine and requirements of purchase of equipment is related to doctrine.
Yes sure & PAF s doctrine ends or starts with F*16s ?lolzz

Last edited:
J-31 will not come before 2025, F-16 blk60+ no chance, as for J-10C will first inducted by PLAAF in decent numbers than they thought to give it to pakistan and as for JF-17 blk3 is no match for RAFALE, the cheapest way to counter RAFALE is to get high quality long range SAM like HQ-9 or ASTER

Of course SAMS would always be there. I was referring to Fighters only. Don't rule out F-16s yet and SU-35 is still the dark horse running. Russia and Pakistan are playing great by keeping a tight lid on the ongoing talks. If Pakistan gets SU-35 then tough luck to RAFALEs.

Of course SAMS would always be there. I was referring to Fighters only. Don't rule out F-16s yet and SU-35 is still the dark horse running. Russia and Pakistan are playing great by keeping a tight lid on the ongoing talks. If Pakistan gets SU-35 then tough luck to RAFALEs.
Remember Indian influence in Russia

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom