What's new

what will be pakistan's answer to rafale

Status
Not open for further replies.
I heard the Su-30MKI'S frontal RCS is more than 10m^2 with empty configuration and with full load (AG) It exceeds 20m^2.
Somebody please correct me If I'm wrong.
So F-15 RCS is close to 25 m2 with New EW and DRFM technologies one can reduce its
RCS also RAM coatings All Af around the world remain their RCS aspect classified

Eventually RCS depend upon mission combat

MKI RCS is 4m2 and F-16 block 52 is 1.2 m2

According to
http://www.globalsecurity.org/military/world/stealth-aircraft-rcs.htm

The best way to counter Rafale is to let Indian companies invest in Pakistan and increase trade.

Sir Pshamim is reporting PAF has started negotiating for F31 with the Chinese. initially 60 are being talked about if all goes well. Hun kar lo gal.
A

Sir Pshamim is reporting PAF has started negotiating for F31 with the Chinese. initially 60 are being talked about if all goes well. Hun kar lo gal.
A

isn't it to soon? cause it's still in prototype phase

The most realistic options are JF-17 Block III, J10C, F-16 60+ and J31

Answer to Rafale could be:

1. Work hard to develop the economy and making money.

2. Stay low and be humble to India to satisfy their inferiority-turned-superiority mentality so that they would come to help you as junior brother. Should they laugh at you then let them laugh for the time being. Laugh does not hurt a bit.

3. Forget about war with India because no one dares to attack you when you have N. weapon and friends like USA & China.

4. Buy whatever you want with your money when you get them.

Does this seem familiar to you? Yes, because China has been doing this for the last thirty years until very recently.

Ground Role:
The Su-35 is a predominantly Air Interdiction/ Air Superiority Fighter.. Although it can also undertake ground missions, it will be a very over performing asset for a ground missions. It will be very effective to shoot invading aircraft out of the sky. But for ground attack missions, its cost of operating per flight hour will be expensive compared to that of the Rafale. Also, India already operates 272 Su-30MKI which is similar in performance capabilities to the Su-35.... The Rafale is easier to maintain, it has a lower RCS compared to the Su-35 which means it can undertake Hi-Lo-Hi missions. The comparable aircraft in Ground attack capabilities to that of the Rafale would be the Su-34...
main-qimg-b0caeb0dde1394c32e47149b2f6bf0ac

India already operates the High End Sukhois and is also going to induct the Light Spectrum LCAs... It needs to fill in the intermediate role for a combat aircraft which has both Air-to-Air and Air-to-Ground capabilities.... The Rafale is the best aircraft in this unique category and it beats all of its competitors by a comfortable margin.

Air Role:
main-qimg-327936c60924f9b882cf72eea4d30df1

Rafale’s placement of canards, which are close coupled to the wing, means that outboard canard vortices energize wing tips regardless of the angle of attack. This results in excellent roll onset rate at all flight conditions, allowing aircraft to be flown with rapid reversals of flight directions instead of rolling pulls. Canards also create an area of low pressure on forward part of the wing, which results in a significant pitch-up tendency and consequently in rapid pitch onset rate. climb rate is 305 m/s, indicating very good acceleration, while wing loading of 275 kg/m2 at combat weight gives it instantaneous turn rate unmatched among Western fighters, especially when combained with close-coupled canard’s favorable effects on wing lift at high angles of attack. Thrust-to-weight ratio is 1,2 at combat weight, and allows it good sustained turn rate, especially when combined with its very high lift to drag ratio.
Su-35's climb rate is 280 m/s, indicating acceleration inferior to the Su-30 as well as Rafale, Typhoon, J-11, J-10. Wing loading at combat weight is 377 kg/m2, indicating comparably low but still borderline adequate instantaneous turn rate. Thrust-to-weight ratio of 1,24 indicates an adequate sustained turn rate.
It has large visual and IR signatures harm its ability to surprise the enemy, while its own ability to detect surprise bounces is limited due to inadequate rearward visibility.
The Rafale has low-wing loading capability when compared with the Su-35 and even with Typhoon, this results in good turn performance; as low wing loading results in high gust sensitivity and is thus undesireable for strike aircraft. Very low wing loading makes them obvious to be optimized for air superiority.
Su-35's large size and high weight results in inferior maneuverability in air combat when compared to Rafale. Although Su-35 is equipped with TVC, it will not make it more maneuverable than Rafale
Su-35 has better aerodynamics than F-15 or F-16, yes it maybe the best in its class, still inferior to the Rafale.

I hope this satisfies your query...
Kid let me tell you , Rafale is doomed when it face Su35 in WVR situation. Even F22 has no guarantee to dominate when it face su35 in WVR.

The most realistic options are JF-17 Block III, J10C, F-16 60+ and J31
J-31 will not come before 2025, F-16 blk60+ no chance, as for J-10C will first inducted by PLAAF in decent numbers than they thought to give it to pakistan and as for JF-17 blk3 is no match for RAFALE, the cheapest way to counter RAFALE is to get high quality long range SAM like HQ-9 or ASTER

I am merely the messenger. PAF high ups know what is going on behind the scenes. Sir Pshamim is a very respected and senior Ex PAF and Ex Lockheed Martin employee.His juniors have now taken the helm of affairs at PAF so I would have faith in what he says.
Also look at it from PAFs perspective. if they start talks now it m,ay take 2-3 yrs to finalize all the nitty gritties of the deal and that may be impetus enough for PLAAF to start pouring some omoney into the project. The issue of PAFs involvement is also one that could be an interesting one for the Chinese as understandably PAF would want some involvement and the chinese would be reluctant to part with their premier technologies. So all of these things take time. I thoink if we start now and the contract matures in 2018 we sign in 201-19 and delivery in 2-3 yrs from thewn giving PAF enough time to establish infrastructure set uptraining and other factors.
A

I am merely the messenger. PAF high ups know what is going on behind the scenes. Sir Pshamim is a very respected and senior Ex PAF and Ex Lockheed Martin employee.His juniors have now taken the helm of affairs at PAF so I would have faith in what he says.
Also look at it from PAFs perspective. if they start talks now it m,ay take 2-3 yrs to finalize all the nitty gritties of the deal and that may be impetus enough for PLAAF to start pouring some omoney into the project. The issue of PAFs involvement is also one that could be an interesting one for the Chinese as understandably PAF would want some involvement and the chinese would be reluctant to part with their premier technologies. So all of these things take time. I thoink if we start now and the contract matures in 2018 we sign in 201-19 and delivery in 2-3 yrs from thewn giving PAF enough time to establish infrastructure set uptraining and other factors.
A

Yeah Just Like India Did in the case of PAF FA.... THanks :) so initial numbers are 60 and would Increase... i hope it's Version 2 :D

J31's prototype ain't ready yet. I mean if you are referring to the limited scale production model as prototype and not just the first flying version !

J-31 will not come before 2025, F-16 blk60+ no chance, as for J-10C will first inducted by PLAAF in decent numbers than they thought to give it to pakistan and as for JF-17 blk3 is no match for RAFALE, the cheapest way to counter RAFALE is to get high quality long range SAM like HQ-9 or ASTER

By 2025 even J20s induction is doubtful ! Much like the WS-10a WS-20b crap we have been hearing since 2003 and it ain't even ready yet !

J31's prototype ain't ready yet. I mean if you are referring to the limited scale production model as prototype and not just the first flying version !

By 2025 even J20s induction is doubtful ! Much like the WS-10a WS-20b crap we have been hearing since 2003 and it ain't even ready yet !

i know this versions prototype is not ready yet

A

In that case, it makes sense.Good to start with that base which will be beneficial in the end and it is the best possible available option so far.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom