What's new

what will be pakistan's answer to rafale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sit calm enjoy the popcorn. India buys Rafael not for the superiority but having nightmares of J-10Cs indeed and China is well aware about her equation. Rest about us to be worried for Rafael or not so i would take it as we know what and how we have to do it. If Rafael are superior to anything we have then I am waiting for them to come and flyover Pakistan like few days back No Fly Zone was established on Pakistan Air Space in PDF by Indian members for having S-400 and they were shooting everything with Pak-FA. No need to create hype and to get into trap of economical loss. Let them run for everything they see as available for money. We will go as per our strategies. Stick to the developments like CPEC and make sure of internal security first while considering most for better economy. India is not attacking us by these Rafaels, we need to worry about proxies and their supporter first. Rest about Air Security, if Rafael are those super duper then they should give it a try and we welcome them with everything we have and a smile indeed. It isn't necessary to disclose every decision of planning before time though everyone would have a surprise or at least the feed of the reasons not going in rush soon but IMO nothing like an urgent is happening sooner so we are playing what suits us. Definitely, there will be addition but what it would be? is all about patients especially. JFT has given us a strong base for future and will be indeed helping too. J-10C is preferred to adopt at the moment and later can be turned into twin engine even as our friend China is always here to help and cooperate, we know. There could be J-16 but after little bit of more then usual talks but not impossible if needed. J-31 will grow indeed and i hope we will participate in such program or we can go for some flexible policy in J-20 after all we are friends indeed so we can talk the possibilities. Engine problem is almost over with J-10 i think as much as i know and there is WS-10 installed on recent planes of J-10 and for J-20 most probably its going to be WS-15 soon so J-31 engine issue later would be resolved as well once the track is aligned and smooth (our Chinese friends here can tell more in detail).
Very well said @wanglaokan please add bit more to it....
Regards~

As some of you mate claimed that Su30MKI on par with Su35, actually we buy it to simulate MKI. Happy?
i m pretty sure none of us did.they were most probably talking about super-sukhoi(upgraded su30mki) which IS gonna be par with su35.

Our friend China has understood Pakistan's requirements unlike other abusers. We require trade and investment which China has provided in the shape of CPEC and billions of dollars of investment. We can count on China as a true friend unlike those that bribe us with economic and military aid.
Dalit bhaijaan... he was talking about Aid.... :-) aap toh kuch yaada he ...:cheesy: types hogaye...

Sit calm enjoy the popcorn. India buys Rafael not for the superiority but having nightmares of J-10Cs indeed and China is well aware about her equation. Rest about us to be worried for Rafael or not so i would take it as we know what and how we have to do it. If Rafael are superior to anything we have then I am waiting for them to come and flyover Pakistan like few days back No Fly Zone was established on Pakistan Air Space in PDF by Indian members for having S-400 and they were shooting everything with Pak-FA. No need to create hype and to get into trap of economical loss. Let them run for everything they see as available for money. We will go as per our strategies. Stick to the developments like CPEC and make sure of internal security first while considering most for better economy. India is not attacking us by these Rafaels, we need to worry about proxies and their supporter first. Rest about Air Security, if Rafael are those super duper then they should give it a try and we welcome them with everything we have and a smile indeed. It isn't necessary to disclose every decision of planning before time though everyone would have a surprise or at least the feed of the reasons not going in rush soon but IMO nothing like an urgent is happening sooner so we are playing what suits us. Definitely, there will be addition but what it would be? is all about patients especially. JFT has given us a strong base for future and will be indeed helping too. J-10C is preferred to adopt at the moment and later can be turned into twin engine even as our friend China is always here to help and cooperate, we know. There could be J-16 but after little bit of more then usual talks but not impossible if needed. J-31 will grow indeed and i hope we will participate in such program or we can go for some flexible policy in J-20 after all we are friends indeed so we can talk the possibilities. Engine problem is almost over with J-10 i think as much as i know and there is WS-10 installed on recent planes of J-10 and for J-20 most probably its going to be WS-15 soon so J-31 engine issue later would be resolved as well once the track is aligned and smooth (our Chinese friends here can tell more in detail).

indeed sir what u said is right but i doubt your judgement on j 20 china built j 31 for export not j 20 just like amerian f 22 and f 35 plus its gonna be costly.
and paf will keep defence budget in mind for they have to develop naval and army wing as well ;)

Indians take Rafale as God to save them, spend 11 billions so that you can sleep tight in the night. There people who still suffered starvation. How can people fighter even can't stuff their stomach.
stay on topic so called mr senior member . enough of your ranting here about jets who fly on imported engines . you know , the big balls of hernia { scrotal hernia to be precise } also explode very badly and i foresee the same soon for the party in question ie : china .
on topic , pakistan must try to obtain s-400 type of weapons if money is not the constraint and things go well with roos

indeed sir what u said is right but i doubt your judgement on j 20 china built j 31 for export not j 20 just like amerian f 22 and f 35 plus its gonna be costly.
and paf will keep defence budget in mind for they have to develop naval and army wing as well ;)

The naval and Army wing is a lot different story and for the time being we have if not the perfect but good enough solutions and budget as well. Rest about J-20 is not for export, i know that but you missed the point in my post as i said TALKS between Friends not like US and allies.

The naval and Army wing is a lot different story and for the time being we have if not the perfect but good enough solutions and budget as well. Rest about J-20 is not for export, i know that but you missed the point in my post as i said TALKS between Friends not like US and allies.

sir i cant comment on that (between allies and friends) but i think only time can give that answer but i would just say no country helps anathor if he does not see some long term profit :)

No Mr EAGLE he is totally right, there are no chance to get J-20

sir i cant comment on that (between allies and friends) but i think only time can give that answer but i would just say no country helps anathor if he does not see some long term profit :)

This where world sees something different when it comes to Pak-China as things have been happened rather based upon profits. However CPEC is one of the mutual understandings between these friends. J series can be the subject for talk from J-11 to J-20.

stay on topic so called mr senior member . enough of your ranting here about jets who fly on imported engines . you know , the big balls of hernia { scrotal hernia to be precise } also explode very badly and i foresee the same soon for the party in question ie : china .
on topic , pakistan must try to obtain s-400 type of weapons if money is not the constraint and things go well with roos
S400? Are you serious newbie? You sell it to Pakistan? We will talk later when Kaveri can work.

No Mr EAGLE he is totally right, there are no chance to get J-20

Dear... did i claim for any chances exists. i said we can talk if the bird fits our inventory, however J-31 is more feasible.

Dear... did i claim for any chances exists. i said we can talk if the bird fits our inventory, however J-31 is more feasible.
did US provide ISRAEL F-22?its closest friend, forget about J-20 and J-31 for stop gap J-10b, J-10c is the best choice

J20 is a non sale product, J31 and J10c is available. Sure we will adapt J20 tech on J31.

I think Pakistan shall join the J31 project ASAP.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom