What's new

what will be pakistan's answer to rafale

Status
Not open for further replies.
We ready to provide aid to Pakidtan anytime you ask. Just take your time. As long as China stays strong, India don't stand a chance to bully.

Our friend China has understood Pakistan's requirements unlike other abusers. We require trade and investment which China has provided in the shape of CPEC and billions of dollars of investment. We can count on China as a true friend unlike those that bribe us with economic and military aid.

Indians take Rafale as God to save them, spend 11 billions so that you can sleep tight in the night. There people who still suffered starvation. How can people fighter even can't stuff their stomach.

Show me some light.
-
ISLAMABAD — Pakistan continues to talk to the US about purchasing a new tranche of F-16 fighters, but analysts here warn that it is unclear if or when such a deal could close.

http://www.defensenews.com/story/de...15/12/30/pakistan-pursues-new-f-16s/78083782/

Rafale could have been sold to many countries in the world,had not it been its high price.
Many countries wanted it but could not afford it. Already 48 units sold + 36 (Even more if Indians buy more) and probably 60 units to the UAE..

You need to get your facts right.

The Obama administration is preparing to sell eight new F-16 fighter jets to Pakistan, senior American officials said.

http://mobile.nytimes.com/2015/10/2...us-will-sell-8-f-16-fighter-jets-to-pakistan/

The offer and whole idea for selling more F-16s to Pakistan came from the Obama administration. Pakistan didn't request for F-16s.

Could have been... Probably... That has been the story of Rafale. That is exactly my point. It hasn't been sold to many countries around the world. It is public knowledge why Rafale has failed to secure orders even from the wealthiest of nations. There are fighters out there that offer much much more for less. Rafale is an expensive fighter to buy and a very expensive fighter to maintain. It has its pros and cons, but judging by its selling record it has more cons. Otherwise wealthy countries would be queuing up to get their hands on it. Money isn't an issue for countries that can purchase anything.

The only reason India went for the Rafale route is because not many other air forces around the world operate it. Pakistan has easier access to the EF if you know what I mean.

LOL at the YouTube clip. Musharraf himself praises the CPEC project between China and Pakistan in the clip. I don't know the purpose of posting the video.

Last edited:
Situation was even worse when Su-30 landed in India. Sky did not fall. It will not fall with 36 Rafales either. PAF is much better equipped today. It will stand its ground.

For me the fun part is how India and France both are trying to fleece each other. Both notorious for exploiting and stealing money, it is amusing to see them at each other. Leave the debate and watch the show lest you miss all the fun.

Efffffffffffff solaaaaaaaaaah
Her pal her waqt sath nibhaye
Jo do saal mein faqt sirf aik jahaz aye

At the moment no answer to Rafael.But it will take some time for IAF to induct new fighters.
PAF needs to finalize a deal of fighters equivalent or better to Rafael.
Technical expert can make such decision.

Situation was even worse when Su-30 landed in India. Sky did not fall. It will not fall with 36 Rafales either. PAF is much better equipped today. It will stand its ground.

For me the fun part is how India and France both are trying to fleece each other. Both notorious for exploiting and stealing money, it is amusing to see them at each other. Leave the debate and watch the show lest you miss all the fun.
  1. Really they are Investing Us 50 % off-set Amount of the Deal Into India.So Initially We will Pay Less than Both Qatar,Egypt For Our Deal
  2. They agreed To add Indian Content Into Rafale
  3. They are Giving Us 90 % Percent Serviceability Assurance
  4. India And French Deal is Goes Beyond this Agreement there are 12 Other Key Agreements Signed Beside this Deal

After few years JF 17 block 3 is going to be introduce, lets see it might match with 4.5 generation fighter.

The whole MMRCA tender has been a joke from start to finish. Many have even questioned the transparency of the tender process considering Rafale came on top which was a surprise really.

http://www.newindianexpress.com/columns/Why-Rafale-is-a-Big-Mistake/2014/07/25/article2346825.ece

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/indiahom...deals-Rafale-Jets-dodge-dissent-dogfight.html

Last edited:
  1. Really they are Investing Us 50 % off-set Amount of the Deal Into India.So Initially We will Pay Less than Both Qatar,Egypt For Our Deal
  2. They agreed To add Indian Content Into Rafale
  3. They are Giving Us 90 % Percent Serviceability Assurance
  4. India And French Deal is Goes Beyond this Agreement there are 12 Other Key Agreements Signed Beside this Deal

Lol....man I can't stop laughing. French had you believe they are giving it cheap? Man they are good!

Obama administration don't wanna lost USA's influence to Pakistan
Lol....man I can't stop laughing. French had you believe they are giving it cheap? Man they are good!
They believe it.

Also, the IAF has to station its fighter jets along several of its international borders, so even if they have hundreds and hundreds of 4th generation fighters, they will be distributed to other regions. In this regard Pakistan has a benefit as they have to focus all their ground-based radars, AWACS and fighter jets on their eastern border only.
Incorrect.
IAF has to only station its fleet against 2 international borders - Pakistan and China.

The rest - Bangladesh, Myanmar, Nepal, Bhutan and Sri Lanka - India has friendly relations with. At best paramilitary is deployed to prevent smugling and cross boundary militants (who all these countries are also against)

And the beauty of air force is that their deployement is very flexible. Meaning a fleet can fly from East India to West India and take part in an attack and fly back to their base in East India by the end of the day.

agreed china still feels that j 11 j 15 j 16 all of them are not as good as su 35 even in their latest avionics suits plus china wants more importantly 3D thrust vectoring engines on board su 35s so they are buying them although in small no just 24.

but for pak us congress has stall even sale of 8 f 16 block 50/52 for some time before it will ultimatly be cleared by obamas gov push so i feel instead for going for additional f 16s paf should try to get atleast 1 squadrn of j-10 (belived to be more manuvarable than su-30 mkk) and then weight for j 31 to get a chinese engine that is more powerfull than rd 93 its currently using then paf can upgrade with western avionics to get best out of them but again its possible only if pak has enough funding :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom