What's new

What does your avatar mean?

Slav Defence

THINK TANK VICE CHAIRMAN: ANALYST
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
images

Keeping all things aside whether it is importance of post quality or merits/demerits of trolling ,avatar or dp plays a vital role in projecting whatever you want to about yourself,or about world or any message which you would like to convey..even protest.
So,let us interpret today that what is the meaning of your avatar?what message do you want to convey?or what is so funny about it?
This thread is dedicated to avatars -everything about it.
Regards

images

Keeping all things aside whether it is importance of post quality or merits/demerits of trolling ,avatar or dp plays a vital role in projecting whatever you want to about yourself,or about world or any message which you would like to convey..even protest.
So,let us interpret today that what is the meaning of your avatar?what message do you want to convey?or what is so funny about it?
This thread is dedicated to avatars -everything about it.
Regards
Cüneyt Arkın - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Alright,I will start from myself:
My avatar shows 'Slav defense' a chess technique.
This means that I am intended to show and understand all game plans of Pakistani politicians and PA.Plus,all game plans of other countries to maintain their position for regional hegemony.
My most favorite avatar is of @karakoram .
I never understand that what on earth do @Oscar ,@Awesome and @akhelios wanna say through their dp.

This means that I am intended to show and understand all game plans of Pakistani politicians and PA.Plus,all game plans of other countries to maintain their position for regional hegemony.
I never understand that what on earth do @Oscar ,@Awesome and @akhelios wanna say through their dp.
mine is simple @Akheilos was the greek sea monster and my pix is of that monster :angel:

oopss sorry forgot I had changed my avatar it is supporting Gaza now :ashamed:

I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For -

Just imagine the legendary song by U2 :D
Till then,don't you think that you should upload something?:cheesy:
How about your love and support for Israel like @Akheilos is supporting Palestine through her dp:D

Mine need no introduction. Our villain with a class Gabbar Singh. :sarcastic::sarcastic:

Amjad-Khan-Gabbar-Singh_7142011185651.jpg
I think it is that scene in which he was about to ask:'kitne admi they?' Or 'yeh hath mujhay Dede thakur' :D

Back
Top Bottom