What's new

I need your advice

Well if you have an MBA and are settled in a great leadership position, that's great. I think there's more opportunities , more doors open when you finish your Ph.D, a career in academia , research, etc. But it is only for those who are serious about it tho. I'm now on my 4th academic year on my Ph.D..and i'm already starting to feel 'crazy'. LOL. :hitwall:

ps. the hard part of the Ph.D process isn't the classes, its the satisfying your doctoral content adviser , and re-writing lit revs...and dealing with the IRB (institutional review board) and getting one's proposal 'accepted' ....!!!!:hitwall::hitwall::D
I will do business, open up my own business company, :D Do i need Ph. D ? :jester:

I've come to the conclusion that I need to adapt myself to science/mathematics and take more courses for now to get a hang of it.

A year from now I may be making a final decision, right now I will take most required pre-requistes for degrees that suit me.

Thanks for the advice all. :)

I have reported this post for a very indecent comment

LOL, don't worry about that Shia idiot.

I've come to the conclusion that I need to adapt myself to science/mathematics and take more courses for now to get a hang of it.

A year from now I may be making a final decision, right now I will take most required pre-requistes for degrees that suit me.

Thanks for the advice all. :)

Al hamdu lillah !

I wasn't joking .

People with his mentality should do that favor to the world .

Btw , He himself has the tongue my friend .

Don't bother .

What mentality idiot? That I'm not a cheerleader for the Syrian regime like you? Pathetic lowlife individual you are.

I wasn't joking .

People with his mentality should do that favor to the world .

Btw , He himself has the tongue my friend .

Don't bother .

First of all, you insulted him first with your first comment. Why even invite yourself to post something so negative in the first place? You are in the wrong, dude.

I agree with this. One thing though, I don't want to do something I don't like. Things I don't like aren't that easy for me, I have trouble comprehending some of those subjects.

come to India, join a call centre .. easy money

I prefer to be what you said than supporting this :

ISIS militants in Iraq seize Mosul and Tikrit, march towards Baghdad. | Page 119

and calling people" Ibn Sharmuta " .

Typical shia iranian pathetic moron trying to spread his ideology on forums. As if I even posted in that thread for days retard. :lol:

It's just a link to a recent post you made of executions. Your beloved Iraqi regime executes plenty more in prisons and outside of prisons. Notorious for their torture; ABu Gharib. :lol:

Piss off trying to make yourselves appear as civilized innocent people when you're some of the worst criminals on earth. Quit trying to force people into supporting radical Shia axis. :lol:

Get that in your brain you screwup. :lol:

People like you think we're all clueless morons who believe in your propaganda. :lol:

No wonder you idiots keep inviting more destruction upon yourselves. :lol:

@Indos ,

I agree with you, there's a lot of possibilities in Risk Finances, Economics, too. I mean, damnn good job outlooks for that here.

I will give you a hint. One big cigarette company in Indonesia hires a service from a market research company to do some research project, I know the company who do it only employes 4-5 persons. A new one, they can get the project since the CEO has previous experience in multinational company as a researcher and can convince them that they have better research formula. Yup, the CEO has Phd tittle also in relevant study......:D

I'm a young college student, still early on. However, I'm not sure what I want to get into to. I have no passion for medicine, science or mathematics. Politics for me is a hobby/need, I don't want a political career. Nor anything related to military. I want to be able to make a good living.

I'm not a person who explores all areas of life. So I have trouble guiding myself. The family expects me to get into medicine although I despise it.

I have a passion for the automotive industry. I don't want to do engineering though. I believe I would enjoy some sort of strategy based role or management role in the automotive industry. I like to read about information a lot and make something out of it. As of now though I'm all over the place. So I need to make a decision to keep me focused on one topic.

Does anybody here know what degrees would suit me? If you need more information about me please ask more questions so I can evaluate what's right for me. Because this is stressing me out lately.

I know this may not be the right place, but, please experienced people leave me some useful advice.

Liberal Arts would be suitable for you :D

I don't see any thing insulting in telling someone to hang himself , Do you ?

I even didn't use personal attacks but gave him what I thought was the best advice .

It takes sometime to get what said but I ensure you , you'll eventually agree with me .

Absolutely (100%) wrong. Why did you even have to post this in a support thread that brother @Hazzy997 started on job / career advice. When clearly your advice is: 1) unproductive and 2) defamatory ?

You're in the wrong, dude. Don't bring hatred into a thread that was not based on animosity, but purely career option advice.

You are in the wrong.

Back
Top Bottom