What's new

I need your advice

Please don't go for medicine. You will regret it.I chose it for the same reason. I didn't know what to do & agreed to my mums advice and now even before being admitted in a medical college, I'm regretting my decision. Is strictly kept my younger brother from taking pre-med.
In engineering you have a lot of variety and many choices.. Chemical is pretty good in Asia

Business is a good start my friend, just like Multani said before....

We are social politics interest people here :lol:

My suggestion is that start your own business now, even though you haven't finished university yet

Service business is a good idea, since it can be started from zero capital since you can just use your skills and time for doing it

The adrenalin of marketing something to other people are suit to aggressive people like you..... :D

This is the area of developing our mentality and social skills in much better progress ......

You have intellectuality already bro..

Marketing job is also huge......

I agree, he can go into business management , or even go into Human Resource/ Talent Acquisition. HR / Talent acquisition pays really good money for those who have Masteral or Doctorate degrees. Also, there's a lot of opportunity in remote consulting , too. :)

Why don't you go easy on yourself, choose what you think is right and what about civil services. If you are competent then its a good place and is quite facilitating

Hi @Hazzy997 ,

After i graduate , i joined the armed forces to explore the world , of course to the objection of my parents.

It was when i served in the JMSDF that i realized the importance of organizational effectiveness, and the career opportunities in this field. :)

See,

I was right---the looks are deceptive---.

I agree, he can go into business management , or even go into Human Resource/ Talent Acquisition. HR / Talent acquisition pays really good money for those who have Masteral or Doctorate degrees. Also, there's a lot of opportunity in remote consulting , too. :)

HR / Talent Acquisition is not good for Pakistan. Avoid it.

Go into IT if you like computers. Learn Java, etc and you will never be out of a job.

I'm a young college student, still early on. However, I'm not sure what I want to get into to. I have no passion for medicine, science or mathematics. Politics for me is a hobby/need, I don't want a political career. Nor anything related to military. I want to be able to make a good living.

I'm not a person who explores all areas of life. So I have trouble guiding myself. The family expects me to get into medicine although I despise it.

I have a passion for the automotive industry. I don't want to do engineering though. I believe I would enjoy some sort of strategy based role or management role in the automotive industry. I like to read about information a lot and make something out of it. As of now though I'm all over the place. So I need to make a decision to keep me focused on one topic.

Does anybody here know what degrees would suit me? If you need more information about me please ask more questions so I can evaluate what's right for me. Because this is stressing me out lately.

I know this may not be the right place, but, please experienced people leave me some useful advice.
You basically don't want to do anything but expect that some how you would soon have 10 billion dollars in your account for GOD sake that is rarely to happen even though if ALLAH decides it can but still he prefers you do hard work

Pay is not very good, and then you have competition from people who don't even need a degree to do those kind of tasks.

Thanks for the input, Sir !

You basically don't want to do anything but expect that some how you would soon 10 billion dollars in your account for GOD sake that is rarely to happen even though if ALLAH decides it can but still he prefers you do hard work

Amen / Ameen !

If i may refer to the Holy Q'uran,

[That man can have nothing but what he strives for; That (the fruit of) his striving will soon come in sight: Then will he be rewarded with a reward complete.]
(An-Najm 53:39-41)

Thanks for the input, Sir !

Amen / Ameen !

If i may refer to the Holy Q'uran,

[That man can have nothing but what he strives for; That (the fruit of) his striving will soon come in sight: Then will he be rewarded with a reward complete.]
(An-Najm 53:39-41)
Are you a Muslim ?

I'm a young college student, still early on. However, I'm not sure what I want to get into to. I have no passion for medicine, science or mathematics. Politics for me is a hobby/need, I don't want a political career. Nor anything related to military. I want to be able to make a good living.

I'm not a person who explores all areas of life. So I have trouble guiding myself. The family expects me to get into medicine although I despise it.

I have a passion for the automotive industry. I don't want to do engineering though. I believe I would enjoy some sort of strategy based role or management role in the automotive industry. I like to read about information a lot and make something out of it. As of now though I'm all over the place. So I need to make a decision to keep me focused on one topic.

Does anybody here know what degrees would suit me? If you need more information about me please ask more questions so I can evaluate what's right for me. Because this is stressing me out lately.

I know this may not be the right place, but, please experienced people leave me some useful advice.

How about going for a Business Management degree ?

Another option could be exploration of Creative Arts.

Do you have any Creative Talents ?

Here are some suggestions for you to consider.

1. Theater Arts or Media Arts like Acting , Singing, Dance or Television Crew in Studio or the Field etc.

2. Culinary arts like becoming a Chef and planning to open Restaurants.

3. Project Management

4. Event Planner

5. Construction Trades Carpentry, HVAC, Electrical or Plumbing. This could lead to you becoming a General Contractor and own your own Company.

6. Automotive engineering in a Trade or Vocational School.

Back
Top Bottom