What's new

What does your avatar mean?

option for bigger / wider pixel size avatars and gif avatars was removed -- hence the house md avatar

penguins-of-madagascar-kowalski-16x9.jpg
An expert special forces operative,scientist,man behind the nucular reactor!:smitten:

:omghaha:
I agree with you.Just few days back,I saw a female poster insulting Indians and they were agreeing with her,just because of pic in dp:omghaha:
Who was that? I remember a new member from Sri Lanka insulting India and getting banned. She had a DP with an eerily huge grin, is that the one you mean?

Who was that? I remember a new member from Sri Lanka insulting India and getting banned. She had a DP with an eerily huge grin, is that the one you mean?
Yeah the women which was extremely conscious about her 'teeth' and dp:cheesy:
......and all sane and insane posters have forgotten everything except woman's dp and their demands for lady:rofl:

An expert special forces operative,scientist,man behind the nucular reactor!:smitten:
This child in your avatar?:woot:

Damn... and I thought South Indian movie death scenes were bad.... :lol: :lol: :lol:
I have seen some-they are as funny as gandasa culture of Punjabi films in which fat woman heroine jumps in the khait khaliyaan causing severe infertility to land and increasing chances of earth quake and does not show mercy upon single tree:sick:

Back
Top Bottom