What's new

What does your avatar mean?

Mine is Lockdown from the movie transformers.

aoelockdownface_zps27d6c887.png

Lockdown: [to Attinger] "I thought I was working with human intelligence... or does such a thing exist?"

:rofl:

Actually, my avatar doesn't mean much. I just thought it is cool and intimidating.

I used to post a lot of avatars of beautiful women simply to calm down trolls.

Wait till you see this one:
It was so funny,hahahahahahaha....especially when he jumped off due to car's hit:omghaha:

Ours is the CENTCOM emblem. The bald-eagle is our national bird and the map is of the region which we refer to as our Area of Responsibility.

I like Homer Simpson's x-ray!

Haroon Ahmad
DET - U.S. central Command
United States Central Command - Urdu - MacDill Air Force Base, FL - Government Organization | Facebook
Thank god that you have clarified or else these conspiracy theorists would have interpreted it as zionism:rofl:

See? It works!
......@Oscar was making huge/grand plans.:D
Alright,Loki ji.... I officially declare you as troll therapist or psychiatrist:D

and got hit by a missile.

his dummy was also hit by a second missile :omghaha:

best death scene evar!

I also laughed at the guy saying "He must be smoking some serious doobies"

:lol:

especially, when the man driving jeep was having faminish hairstyle to fool attacker...:omghaha:

It was so funny,hahahahahahaha....especially when he jumped off due to car's hit:omghaha:

Thank god that you have clarified or else these conspiracy theorists would have interpreted it as zionism:rofl:

Yup, that was my intent since you know that Bald eagle might look like a Hawk in disguise etc etc.

Haroon Ahmad

Yup, that was my intent since you know that Bald eagle might look like a Hawk in disguise etc etc.

Haroon Ahmad
yep,that is why I have so much respect for all the effort you are putting up to establish relationships with civis. It is damn difficult,especially in case of cyber warriors:D

Means I am a male.
Even better..Expressing yourself without expressing yourself:omghaha:

my means Ashley Benson is hot, Lucy Hale would have been better, but can't find a good one of her, so, Benson it is.

Back
Top Bottom