What's new

What does your avatar mean?

Salaika Slam!.. That is Admiral General Aladeen.. and in my view the ruler fit for this country.
This funny looking general?I thought in the beginning as if you are uploading parody of someone:rofl:
.....and why he is too fit to rule a jinxed nation like us:D

You need to see "The dictator" to see why I think he is perfect for Pakistan.
Also, it would not be bad if I was like him and ruled all of you. :p:
Sir jii...you can rule us as much as you want,but please do not curse us with this funny looking narcissist!!!:cheesy:

29507.jpg

:guns:

This video was once a trend on youtube 2 years back.

:rofl::omghaha::woot:
Oh my god,I was almost fall off my sofa...
:woot:I have never seen anyone dying so painfully:cheesy:
.......and guess what,at first glance when I saw your avatar ,I thought as if it is a troll's response after seeing mod to ban him...:woot:
Another epic dp...

Last edited:
Mine is Lockdown from the movie transformers.

aoelockdownface_zps27d6c887.png

Lockdown: [to Attinger] "I thought I was working with human intelligence... or does such a thing exist?"

:rofl:

Actually, my avatar doesn't mean much. I just thought it is cool and intimidating.

I used to post a lot of avatars of beautiful women simply to calm down trolls.

Wait till you see this one:

Mine is Lockdown from the movie transformers.

aoelockdownface_zps27d6c887.png

Lockdown: [to Attinger] "I thought I was working with human intelligence... or does such a thing exist?"

:rofl:

Actually, my avatar doesn't mean much. I just thought it is cool and intimidating.

I used to post a lot of avatars of beautiful women simply to calm down trolls.
Beautiful ladies to calm down trolls?:cheesy:

Its nice,I am also a fan of f-16s and am keenly awaiting for F-35 to be fully corrected and its manufacture by Lockheed martin:)
I too hope so.But looks like its a huge task for Lockheed Martin as the entire F35 has been grounded for the 8th tine after another mishap

Alright,I will start from myself:
My avatar shows 'Slav defense' a chess technique.
This means that I am intended to show and understand all game plans of Pakistani politicians and PA.Plus,all game plans of other countries to maintain their position for regional hegemony.
My most favorite avatar is of @karakoram .
I never understand that what on earth do @Oscar ,@Awesome and @akhelios wanna say through their dp.
Picture speaks for its self

Attachments

• 1405626899876.jpg
    1405626899876.jpg
    46.6 KB · Views: 25
Back
Top Bottom