What's new

"We Need To Be Careful!" - Is India Going To Be The Next China?

In my country, working an honest days job and pulling yourself from the bootstrap to better ones position is considered praiseworthy. No job is too small, only the mind that does it.

Coolie, maid, cobbler whatever it is, better to earn a rupee through toil than to depend on the kindness of friends, wouldn't you agree?
No dear you are supposed to extol your virtues as a strategic entity and extract money from every TDH :enjoy:

China doesn't pay much attention to India at all. Very few news articles because India will never invade China so they are not a threat.

China only threat is white warhawks in power at the moment. China has an easy plan to deal with that. Wait for whites to become minorities in their own country lol.

When that happens we are going to witness another 'white flight' where rich whites/asians/jews take their money/business and run off to Canada/Australia/Europe further dooming the American economy and demographics. I feel really sad for Americas future tbh...not really.

I watched the whole clip.

If we were smart, we would join in the action.

Instead, we are probably going to stick our heads in the sand.
No, worse - we will ridicule them and keep thinking we are superior while we will be cleaning their shit some day if we keep this up. But it's cool, who needs hard work when Allah is on our side.

in my country being a lackeeee for a sinister plot makes you an Indian.....

no wonder we ruled you for a 1000 years.
Yet with the number of sinister plots being hatched in Pakistan daily, one would think...

While we Keep living in the past, Indians look to the future and leave us behind, then they can rule us for 1000 years.

China doesn't pay much attention to India at all. Very few news articles because India will never invade China so they are not a threat.

China only threat is white warhawks in power at the moment. China has an easy plan to deal with that. Wait for whites to become minorities in their own country lol.

When that happens we are going to witness another 'white flight' where rich whites/asians/jews take their money/business and run off to Canada/Australia/Europe further dooming the American economy and demographics. I feel really sad for Americas future tbh...not really.
Never say never, india did invade China in 1962 and will do it again when it sees opporturnity, dont trust a snake nation.

No and the video is full of holes.
He talks about the demographic dividend and how is that going to happen? India has the oldest developing population on earth at the age of nearly 30 which is very old. It has a falling birth rate rate and the most skewed gender ratio among any nations.
It had its dividend back in the 90’s.

Last edited:
@Mirzali Khan
So that anti-PTI member said it right. Indians need to learn a lot about hard work and 'loyalty'.
Sub-continent people are lazy and lack discipline. They always seek jugard for everything in services, manufacturing, etc. They lack perfection.
Now, the number of resources required to revamp this is huge. It will require billion of $ to educate them about collectiveness, hygiene, science, quality, etc. See the recent episodes of cough syrups or eye drops, which killed people/children and blinded some. Pure negligence by pharma!!! I mean, they were educated but careless.

Loyalty in terms of dedication. They always seek back channels to escape duty or quality. Loyalty is a national trade of Chinese, Korean, and Japanese people. One of the reasons why they have one national language, ferocity in battles, and love of their country and values. This loyalty also reflects in their services, products etc. You can see why all ICs or electronic things are manufactured in this region as, besides technology, it requires a pollution-free environment, which comes from discipline and consciousness that hygiene matters. That comes from loyalty to their job. They take it very seriously.

loyal , hardworking , intelligent and one national language , these are the qualities you said chinese , japanese , koreans have ,
Americans are different from chinese, koreans and japanese but they progressed before them.

No, worse - we will ridicule them and keep thinking we are superior while we will be cleaning their shit some day if we keep this up. But it's cool, who needs hard work when Allah is on our side.
Pretty much. For the longest time, all we ever saw in this forum when it came to Indian achievements were ridicule and efforts to downplay it -- eventually devolving to comical racist rants. Today we see the response shifting to reluctant acceptance -- not guided by any moral compass that pakistanis possess, but by the sheer weight and presence of our current reality.

Sure, we have our garden variety chest thumpers and our nationalists in India. But then every major country does.

“First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win.” ~ Amalgamated Clothing Workers of America

It's all just a flow.

Made in Taiwan -> Made in Japan -> Made in China

Is India next...wouldn't be shocking.
I think the guys in that video are right and i have had the same thoughts for sometime now. We in the West still havent given much attention to India as a future threat, whoch i think is very wrong. India has EVERYTHING to emerge as a credible world power in future once they get their things in order, and the more wealthy they grow the more their governance structure will improve. So they can 100% become the next China for us.
For one India is not a western ally even today and they have no intention of being one, since they see themselves as too big to be a US/Western ally/subordinate, reason India will never be a US ally per se, but yeah a temporary partner against China only as long as it serves India's interests the day China solved its border conflict with India then i believe India will remain neutral between the US/China rivalry or even be a partner of China at worse. Prior to the 2020 bloody border skirmishes India and China were on failry good terms and Chinese companies were beginning to dominate India's economy in tech,telecom, infrastructure sectors etc So this ust shows that on a normal day with normal relationd between both sides India can be on a good terms with China.
In fact even today India has refused to follow our lead and sanction Russia or stop oil import from Russia and they still maintain their ties with Russia. Plus they are still in the China led Asian infrastructure development Bank(AIIB) made of over 100 countries where China gave them the 2nd position of shares among all other countries to woo them, and they are an integral part of China origin SCO, and the BRICS. Additionally , Indians have always been wary of the US/West for a very long time actually, they still dont trust the US/West and they have that feeling of not being treated the way they think we should treat them which is:give them everything they want/need be it full technology transfers, the latest US military tech/weapons, permanent seat in UN, enacting a law to relocate our investments and companies from China to India completely etc etc
In short it's not that India cant be trusted, but that they are too big and the have the potential (giving their size) to dwarf even the US in future if things align well for them and they get their act together in the near future to be honest. I actually think they can and will be a threat in future as well. Just think about it, without China's recent rise, India will.be the most talk about story of the miracle of the decades giving how far rhey have come since their economic collapse in the early 90s. They are second only to China in many aspects of their growth story recently . Its just that China's growth has been so spectacular that it has overshadowed Indias own rise. However, eventhough might hate China for that, I actually think they are lucky about that, since China has made their own rise not to attract the attention of the US/West and for them.to go inder the radar and even be courted/wooed by the US/West and China on the other part. So they are currently on.a sweet spot, and they should thank CHINA for that since China can draw all the hostilities and focus from the US while India keeps growing silently and peacefully. Same way China grew under the radar and advantages the US provided them to woo them against the Soviet Union and later war on terror which distracted the US.

I think the guys in that video are right and i have had the same thoughts for sometime now. We in the West still havent given much attention to India as a future threat, whoch i think is very wrong. India has EVERYTHING to emerge as a credible world power in future once they get their things in order, and the more wealthy they grow the more their governance structure will improve. So they can 100% become the next China for us.
For one India is not a western ally even today and they have no intention of being one, since they see themselves as too big to be a US/Western ally/subordinate, reason India will never be a US ally per se, but yeah a temporary partner against China only as long as it serves India's interests the day China solved its border conflict with India then i believe India will remain neutral between the US/China rivalry or even be a partner of China at worse. Prior to the 2020 bloody border skirmishes India and China were on failry good terms and Chinese companies were beginning to dominate India's economy in tech,telecom, infrastructure sectors etc So this ust shows that on a normal day with normal relationd between both sides India can be on a good terms with China.
In fact even today India has refused to follow our lead and sanction Russia or stop oil import from Russia and they still maintain their ties with Russia. Plus they are still in the China led Asian infrastructure development Bank(AIIB) made of over 100 countries where China gave them the 2nd position of shares among all other countries to woo them, and they are an integral part of China origin SCO, and the BRICS. Additionally , Indians have always been wary of the US/West for a very long time actually, they still dont trust the US/West and they have that feeling of not being treated the way they think we should treat them which is:give them everything they want/need be it full technology transfers, the latest US military tech/weapons, permanent seat in UN, enacting a law to relocate our investments and companies from China to India completely etc etc
In short it's not that India cant be trusted, but that they are too big and the have the potential (giving their size) to dwarf even the US in future if things align well for them and they get their act together in the near future to be honest. I actually think they can and will be a threat in future as well. Just think about it, without China's recent rise, India will.be the most talk about story of the miracle of the decades giving how far rhey have come since their economic collapse in the early 90s. They are second only to China in many aspects of their growth story recently . Its just that China's growth has been so spectacular that it has overshadowed Indias own rise. However, eventhough might hate China for that, I actually think they are lucky about that, since China has made their own rise not to attract the attention of the US/West and for them.to go inder the radar and even be courted/wooed by the US/West and China on the other part. So they are currently on.a sweet spot, and they should thank CHINA for that since China can draw all the hostilities and focus from the US while India keeps growing silently and peacefully. Same way China grew under the radar and advantages the US provided them to woo them against the Soviet Union and later war on terror which distracted the US.
Who do you think the US and West are, China, India and the world have to ask their permission to develop.

Stop BS, Most foreign investment in the early stage of China's economic take off were actually from oversea Chinese, Hongkong, Taiwan. Singapore.
_20230214123638-png.916378
Yes, but ask yourself why didn't that happen before? Those countries are all the strongest and closest allies of the US in Asia and their economy/technology landscape rise was also intertwined with the US. So if not for the US Normalising relations with China and bringing China into the Western camp against the Soviet Union then none of those countries would have been allowed to invest in China in the first place and they wouldnt have initiated it either since Communist China allied with the Soviet union was considered a major threat to them back then. In short the US brought China to the fold , normalised and facilitated relations between its East Asian allies and China thus paving the way for US and its allies investing, and moving their factories in China, gave the permanent seat at UN back to PRC away from Taiwan (ROC), all this allowed the inclusion of China in WTO etc , You can't deny the things the US did to bring China into the world order.
Had the US not made the move to cosy up with China and facilitate its inclusion among the West, then there is absolutely no way China could have grown to this extent today. That's a fact not an opinion..

Last edited:
No India is not going to be the next China but it will become a middle income in the late 2030s with an economy TWENTY TIMES that of Pakistan.

That is what matters and Pakistan may be forced to give up its claim to IOC Kashmir in return for economic benefits by trading with India.

Pretty much. For the longest time, all we ever saw in this forum when it came to Indian achievements were ridicule and efforts to downplay it -- eventually devolving to comical racist rants. Today we see the response shifting to reluctant acceptance -- not guided by any moral compass that pakistanis possess, but by the sheer weight and presence of our current reality.

Sure, we have our garden variety chest thumpers and our nationalists in India. But then every major country does.

“First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win.” ~ Amalgamated Clothing Workers of America
Unfortunately, Pakistanis are some of the most deluded and thick headed low IQ people ever. I bet even while they clean your shit, a lot of them will probably still be thinking that they are better.

Back
Top Bottom