What's new

The Economist: If India ordered a murder in Canada, there must be consequences

Pakistan has its own big diaspora

We MUSTS MUST MUST utilise it to get Indian products boycotted

Our angle of attack must be to utilise hindutva to create that animosity that we KNOW EXISTS amongst south Asians

The Arabs, other Muslim states and the West,, they DONT KNOW THE HINDUS LIKE WE DO

They don't know the physiological damage and burden they carry after 1000 years of being dominated by Muslims and the British and are dangerous, something Jinnah caught on to

So whilst Pakistan trys to gets it's act together, we MUST use hindutva actions a d be a active means of getting information OUT TO THE WORLD

everything the Hindu extremists do, every mosque they attack, person they kill, we must spread the news

Westerners don't like this. It undermines their puritan conceit. So it's very good for India's fiery temperament style. Unpredictability is good too. This is why Westerners hate Wolf Warrior diplomacy in China. They want you to commit to their form, which is a presumption of control. Once you submit to being quiet and mewlish as they want, they then believe you are under their control.

Quietly behind closed doors the Americans and her Western allies must be discussing this development. I cannot imagine that they approve such blatant Indian hostility on Western soil.

Quietly behind closed doors the Americans and her Western allies must be discussing this development. I cannot imagine that they approve such blatant Indian hostility on Western soil.
The boomer whites are definitely pissed off that some pajeet has dared to kill someone on their soil.

How did you retaliate against this? You claimed Pakistan was behind it :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

Proud of a terrorist attack on India? Cool.

Well, you guys think India is behind the TTP. So I guess thats how we retaliated. 😀

But you allow the Chinese to shaft you every time and grab your land. Bad Choice.

Well the Chinese think it’s a bad choice for India to occupy Arunachal , something they call their own. They ended up occupying the land that Pakistan calls its own :omghaha:

actually india is more of coward than Nepal... PAF's swift retort sorted you people out.
Sure. Please tell this to Canada that we are cowards and can’t do anything outside India. Hope they will believe you.

This is what The West thinks of Indians:

Mr. Kissinger sweepingly explained: “They are superb flatterers, Mr. President. They are masters at flattery. They are masters at subtle flattery. That’s how they survived 600 years. They suck up — their great skill is to suck up to people in key positions.”
Didn’t he say it during the 1971 war? So how did the war end? :omghaha:

Are you comparing me with Pakistani soldout generals? You son of a whore. I oppose the Pakistani generals and your American friends. Everyone knows my position on the Pakistani generals and the hypocritical Americans.
You mean you always hated the Pak Army? Even before Imran came into the power? Because the incidents I’m referring to predates the IK huqumat.

Last edited:
Paksiatn received more than 14 times per capita aid compared to India. That was till a few years back. Today, India doesn’t take any dole and takes only loans.

All that aid (dole) received by your homeland has gone down the drain, as visible by the state of your economy.
1695459532447.png

This negative mindset is what has pulled down your nation. Rather than trying to progress , your focus remains on how to pull down a neighbour doing better.

You all need to change the parameters of what accounts for success.

If you hope that your boycott would stem Indian growth then we will see you after a decade and I assure you that you would be at same place as today. And you know where you are.

How did you retaliate against this? You claimed Pakistan was behind it
Your nations short memory has been a major cause of strategic failure at each step.
Your nations perpetrated Mumbai attacks and thought that you have won the moon. Some people are gloating about those attacks even today.

What did India do after that? India started a process which is still on. FATF entry was just one of the many successes of that plan. Reputation of your nation as an exporter of extremism, is reflected very clearly in your passport’s ranking and felt by your nationals, who are pulled out for special treatment by law enforcers, when entering a foreign country.
The impact on your economy has been of an unimaginable scale.

What India started, hasn’t ended yet. And unlikely to end in the near future.

Plan long term and follow the plan. Don’t gloat over small wins or loose heart over small failures on the way.

Yes, India should break all diplomatic ties and stop all trafe with Canada to punish them. No Visas for Canadians to come to India and No Visa for Indians that apply for any Immigration or study program in Canada for atleast 5 Years. Punish them, We support Indian in this fight.

Yes, India should break all diplomatic ties and stop all trafe with Canada to punish them. No Visas for Canadians to come to India and No Visa for Indians that apply for any Immigration or study program in Canada for atleast 5 Years. Punish them, We support Indian in this fight.
Don’t bother.

India isn’t Paksiatn, that would take knee jerk actions.
Justin may have stated this unnecessary fiasco but I assure you that India would give a good run for his money.

Indian actions aren’t based on blind nationalism but calculated and planned which aren’t likely to hurt ourselves.

Don’t bother.

India isn’t Paksiatn, that would take knee jerk actions.
Justin may have stated this unnecessary fiasco but I assure you that India would give a good run for his money.

Indian actions aren’t based on blind nationalism but calculated and planned which aren’t likely to hurt ourselves.
Yea right. But i Dont know who is more Shudh authetic Indian. You or this Uncle

Pakistan has its own big diaspora

Our angle of attack must be to utilise hindutva to create that animosity that we KNOW EXISTS amongst south Asians

The Arabs, other Muslim states and the West,, they DONT KNOW THE HINDUS LIKE WE DO

They don't know the physiological damage and burden they carry after 1000 years of being dominated by Muslims and the British and are dangerous, something Jinnah caught on to

So whilst Pakistan trys to gets it's act together, we MUST use hindutva actions a d be a active means of getting information OUT TO THE WORLD

everything the Hindu extremists do, every mosque they attack, person they kill, we must spread the news

Really? Arabs traded in Hindu slaves for centuries. They now "employ" them.

Pakistan should stay neutral in this clash of civilisation.

But i Dont know who is more Shudh authetic Indian. You or this Uncle
If you want to latch on to a tweet by an individual and drum it up as official line of India then twittwer is the place to be.

One can get enough content to suit one’s narrative.

A thick one from a country where not long back the federal minister was dropping “pau pau ke nuclear bumb that would kill only kafirs.”

What most people don't realise is that real Indian strength in diplomacy and international regulations doesn't come from India .
It comes from Israel.
Reason is simple. Too much Israeli capital is being invested through Indians and Indian companies.
They won't let their golden duck sink
Which Israel? Israel of America or Israel of China?

Back
Top Bottom