What's new

The Economist: If India ordered a murder in Canada, there must be consequences

If you want to latch on to a tweet by an individual and drum it up as official line of India then twittwer is the place to be.

One can get enough content to suit one’s narrative.

A thick one from a country where not long back the federal minister was dropping “pau pau ke nuclear bumb that would kill only kafirs.”
I know neither you nor this person. May be you are working in a senior position in Indian government. In that case best of luck forming good foreign policies for your country. You are the one who jumped in on my comment and started lecturing me about Indian Foreign policy. And now you are trying to drag my country (Which has nothing to do with this issue) into the mix. What coming next from your insightfull mind?

Are Indians going to cancel their Canadian nationality in protest and go back to India?

Are Indians going to cancel their Canadian nationality in protest and go back to India?

The Hindu Canadians should absolutely renounce their Canadian citizenship and move back to India.

You have to understand, when it comes to west, they will all stand together, India is used as a cannon fodder in case of war and also by corporate america to make money...

reality is different...

You have to understand, when it comes to west, they will all stand together, India is used as a cannon fodder in case of war and also by corporate america to make money...

reality is different...

This instance has proved the opposite. Just guage the pathetic response from Canadian allies. It is laughable.

Just replace India with any other brown nation out there. What would the response have been?

This instance has proved the opposite.
US has made a clear statement demanding india to work with canada, and if india didnt, India will be brought to justice.. west will never let it go.

You are the one who jumped in on my comment
That’s what happens on forums. What else were you hoping?
And now you are trying to drag my country (Which has nothing to do with this issue) into the mix.
Your country was mentioned to give a perspective of things in the region. It was also mentioned because there are multiple threads created mostly by your countrymen demanding immediate trial and death sentence based on JT’s statement.
Even you suggested a strong line of actions by India. My comments were to analyse those.
What coming next from your insightfull mind?
Depends on what comes next.

US has made a clear statement demanding india to work with canada, and if india didnt, India will be brought to justice.. west will never let it go.

We will see. I am pretty sure the Americans will try to downplay this.

Unlikely. They are likely to continue to engage in whatever they were doing. Citizens don’t start such things, as it don’t yield any result.

Last edited:
India will never forget the foreign transgressions.

That’s what happens on forums. What else were you hoping?

Your country was mentioned to give a perspective of things in the region. It was also mentioned because there are multiple threads created mostly by your countrymen demanding immediate trial and death sentence based on JT’s statement.
Even you suggested a strong line of actions by India. My comments were to analyse those.

Depends on what comes next.
Ever heard about satire? 🤦🏽‍♂️

Back
Top Bottom