What's new

Washington Post Writes on Pakistan Day Parade

Author of this article
imrs.php
like usa has no health crisis..lol

no education,no health care, no public services, no clean water..but a big show off..I cannot understand if we are hypocrites, or shameless or both!

As joker says: This country requires a better class of politicians/administrators.

As joker says: This country requires a better class of politicians/administrators.
also better class of generals and FO so both work together finish dirty games and issues with neighboring countries reduce military size and budget too . we need a full hallal ki aulaad team .

also better class of generals and FO so both work together finish dirty games and issues with neighboring countries reduce military size and budget too . we need a full hallal ki aulaad team .
you are right Imran bhai...spending 15% of budget on military is too much (if we decrease it to 5-10% it will make a big change as the rest of portion will increase from 85% to 90%)

i think solution with india is to renounce any Kashmir movement and their leaders and given them back azad Kashmir, they might let us keep GB, though i doubt it

afghans dont want anything less than area till attock or full KPK

while to keep iran happy we should all convert to shia religion

you are right Imran bhai...spending 15% of budget on military is too much (if we decrease it to 5-10% it will make a big change as the rest of portion will increase from 85% to 90%)

i think solution with india is to renounce any Kashmir movement and their leaders and given them back azad Kashmir, they might let us keep GB, though i doubt it

afghans dont want anything less than area till attock or full KPK

while to keep iran happy we should all convert to shia religion
now you are making jokes . it was not my means. we both know india was ready to make LOC c border . and we can not gain more land i am feared we will lose more may be . iran did not claim any land nor Afghanistan but few km issue . what you not looking it its not 15% matter matter is most of our budget go to loans debt payments .anyway lets see how long pakistan stand in this position .

General get their children settled in West, so do Bureaucrats including judges and politicians. From a common man to highest posts of Pakistan dream about going abroad to finally get settled there.
Pakistan koi kion sanwaryga, or koi Pakistan k liay kion kam karega?
Two things can change Pakistan, even now: Justice and Law enforcement.

General get their children settled in West, so do Bureaucrats including judges and politicians. From a common man to highest posts of Pakistan dream about going abroad to finally get settled there.
Pakistan koi kion sanwaryga, or koi Pakistan k liay kion kam karega?
Two things can change Pakistan, even now: Justice and Law enforcement.
remember that naval chief which was in jail in USA ?

no education,no health care, no public services, no clean water..but a big show off..I cannot understand if we are hypocrites, or shameless or both!
We are neither. External security is just as important as education, healthcare and public service. You need to have breathing room to be able to do the other things.

We are both bcz we choose our representatives in same manner.

We are neither. External security is just as important as education, healthcare and public service. You need to have breathing room to be able to do the other things.
Just check Kuwait before the invasion by Iraq, was the richest country (i.e. per capita income) in the world. Best healthcare and education system didn't deter a single Iraqi tank from invading Kuwait. I don't know if our unrealistic imbecile ranters can understand this.

Reduce military size.reduce defence budget. Become Iraq Afghanistan or may be like Palestine.
Great idea sir g...

Reduce military size.reduce defence budget. Become Iraq Afghanistan or may be like Palestine.
Great idea sir g...
why ? i can see so many countries without proper forces living better then us . its all because our military establishment created so many enemies and proxy wars ?

why ? i can see so many countries without proper forces living better then us . its all because our military establishment created so many enemies and proxy wars ?
And how many of them are lliving with nations like India/Afghanistan?
Why it has become a trend to blame military for every thing?
Have we not being ordered to prepare our horses in Quran?

Back
Top Bottom