What's new

Washington Post Writes on Pakistan Day Parade

@Desert Fox @Ocean
Plz watch this interview of Gaddafi's son. He says that rolling back the missile problem and having a weak airforce was their mistake and as a result their country is in ruins.(They did that because they thought that they had mended their ties with the West and the EU who were now their friends hence they did not need a huge military.)

Self-defense should always be top priority.

@Desert Fox @Ocean
Plz watch this interview of Gaddafi's son. He says that rolling back the missile program and having a weak airforce was their mistake and as a result their country is in ruins.(They did that because they thought that they had mended their ties with the West and the EU who were now their friends hence they did not need a huge military.)

Libya is basically leveled to ground zero. The West has abandoned it after the removal of Gaddafi. You reap what you sow.

no education,no health care, no public services, no clean water..but a big show off..I cannot understand if we are hypocrites, or shameless or both!

if you are willing to get F'ed by India while you enjoy health care and table full of food then I agree with you whole heartedly. Like Saudia has...accepted Isreal and US as their protector and dictator

apart from the military do we have anything good comparable to international standards? health, education, police, and other LEAs, justice, living standards, economy, jobs, merit etc. we are at the bottom of the world in every good trait and among the toppers in every bad trait. even military has huge flaws. everything is impure in this land of "pure". air, water, food,education, grooming, justice, health, leaders, emotions, intentions and even religion are impure in this country.

First of all, someone must ask this idiot writer how years from 1940 and 1947 were "bloody" ... all the bloodshed took place after 14 August 1947 during the migration. Quaid e Azam is credited all over the world, in serious academic circles, for achieving a nation-state, altering world map and all that without spilling a drop of blood! Americans' hubris has no match, be it journalism or presidency!

I am from karachi, One thing i can tell you is this karachi is much better then in pre 2012 because of army and rangers . Before that everyday bomb blast or 12 minimum people killed in target killing. Now if any one say we need less of defence i will say look at iraq,yemen,libya, syria e.t.c .
Now A question is Pakistan improve then yes , but its people and leadership have to work together ,hard and solve basic needs.

Pakistan should have gotten J-10bs from China instead of F-16s.
Anyways we can always get J-31s from China.

The writer was like
Camels
There were camels
Oh did I told you about camels
I think I forgot about camels
Camels again
Wow there were camels and sword

I read too much camel in the article

It's a flattering piece of article but the Western journalists cannot help say something bad every time they write something about a Muslim country and specially Pakistan.
Pamela Constable is bureau chief of WP and covering Pakistan and Afghanistan for last many years and has good relation with PA.

Pakistan should have gotten J-10bs from China instead of F-16s.
Anyways we can always get J-31s from China.
J10 has top of the line Russian engine and China still fail to built good reliable engine for these planes. Plus, Russia is not willing to sell those engine to Pak.

Pamela Constable is bureau chief of WP and covering Pakistan and Afghanistan for last many years and has good relation with PA.

J10 has top of the line Russian engine and China still fail to built good reliable engine for these planes. Plus, Russia is not willing to sell those engine to Pak.
I see. Quite an informative post you have there.

Well when the day comes, Pakistan and China should make a reliable engine together for those fighter planes.

Regards.

That stupid bitch Pamela Constable comes from the West, so they usually say bad things about Muslims and Muslim countries.

So this shouldn't be surprising.

By the way USA has the highest number of rapes and murders in the world, yet they are one of the superpowers of the world ;).

Also the highest number of school shootings happen in the USA, yet USA is the superpower of the world. ;)

if the us embassy says they are going to issue 1 million green cards at Islamabad embassy the queue will be long
enough said

Back
Top Bottom