What's new

Washington Post Writes on Pakistan Day Parade

A good for nothing people? The US has contributed a huge amount to the advancement of human civilization over the last 100+ years. That includes science, technology, art etc. What about Pakistan?
Well Pakistan is not an old country like USA is you dim nitwit.

Pakistan needs time to contribute to Human civilization.

Besides that, Pakistan has contributed like Abdus Salam with the eletroweak theory.

It was a Pakistani who invented the Human development Index.

There are many other achievements of Pakistanis.

You can google it.

I find it hard to believe you are an American. You are probably an Indian pretending to be an American, because most Americans would not log into a Pakistani website.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Science_and_technology_in_Pakistan

And how many of them are lliving with nations like India/Afghanistan?
Why it has become a trend to blame military for every thing?
Have we not being ordered to prepare our horses in Quran?
Don't be misled by his name..He does not believe in the religion so Quranic reference does not mean anything for him.

bhai keep fighting next 1000 years and keep surrender again and again . koi nhi rok raha i will die soon but people of this country will kepp paying the price god know how long . tab tak larty marty raho wesy bhi ye muk qurbaniyoo ke liye bana tha .

This is what you call contrarian views? Pedestrian rants without any critical analysis?

India wants Pakistan to come under its rule. It’s the official policy of the BJP. Is that better outcome for you than the current reality? Here’s a senior official within BJP publicly claiming Pakistan doesn’t exist and that it’s part of India

Your claim that “we will keep surrendering” is a nasty attack on your own soldiers which is both ahistorical and completely concocted by you. Apart from Bangladesh War which Pakistan lost for obvious reasons, are you claiming Pakistan lost the 1948 & 1965 Wars? You are trolling and doing a horrible job even trolling.

You must be one of those in the Third World countries that thinks drinking alcohol and bashing tradition and country counts as liberalism. What a sad group of people.

Well Pakistan is not an old country like USA is you dim nitwit.

Pakistan needs time to contribute to Human civilization.

Besides that, Pakistan has contributed like Abdus Salam with the eletroweak theory.

It was a Pakistani who invented the Human development Index.

There are many other achievements of Pakistanis.

You can google it.

I find it hard to believe you are an American. You are probably an Indian pretending to be an American, because most Americans would not log into a Pakistani website.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Science_and_technology_in_Pakistan

You have to rely on personal attacks now eh? That's typical of so many on this forum. You claimed the American people were "good for nothing", and I called you out on it. Your intention was never to be objective. This is clearly a personal thing for you and others here.

no education,no health care, no public services, no clean water..but a big show off..I cannot understand if we are hypocrites, or shameless or both!
well some of us are for sure Grinch.

I mean there was one Mega Grinch who died in February she would meet with RSS curse Pakistan army and claimed to be a human rights activist (cursing Pakistan army is considered human right activism)

well some of us are for sure Grinch.

I mean there was one Mega Grinch who died in February she would meet with RSS curse Pakistan army and claimed to be a human rights activist (cursing Pakistan army is considered human right activism)

You have to understand his point though. An education system that instills such a deep level of hatred for one’s own country into young minds definitely needs change.

no education,no health care, no public services, no clean water..but a big show off..I cannot understand if we are hypocrites, or shameless or both!

Be thankful your nation is FREE :pakistan: "Islamic Republic of Pakistan"

a) Not being Killed by Proxy war like in Syria
b) Not being Killed like in Yamen for unknown reason
c) Not being Killed like animals like case with Rohongia

Be appreciative of the people who worked to come to reason for formation of Pakistan and also respect the people who have spent their lives to create various defence products which now protect Pakistan Airpace / Waters and Land

Education = Self Study is available ever heard of Distance education

Health Care = Manny clinics sure they are not world class but how many of you have volunteered to help improve the clinics?

No Clean Water = It is improving and every neighbourhood can also setup water conservation tanks

Last edited:
It's a flattering piece of article but the Western journalists cannot help say something bad every time they write something about a Muslim country and specially Pakistan.
the same author will conveniently miss out the slumps few kilometers away in Dehli and will just praise India for standing up to China

It is amusing when the Americans take respite from seeing the F-16 fly in PAF stripes. They just don't have any other means to relate to Pakistan anymore.

You have to rely on personal attacks now eh? That's typical of so many on this forum. You claimed the American people were "good for nothing", and I called you out on it. Your intention was never to be objective. This is clearly a personal thing for you and others here.
You implied in your post that Pakistanis have not contributed anything to human civilization while we have.

What is your point Mr. American? Or are you an Indian ashamed to be associated with an Indian flag? lol :lol:

It is amusing when the Americans take respite from seeing the F-16 fly in PAF stripes. They just don't have any other means to relate to Pakistan anymore.
Better to make an alternative with China to the F-16. For too long have we bought American products.

Buying American stuff is like a curse. It comes with strings attached.

You implied in your post that Pakistanis have not contributed anything to human civilization while we have.

What is your point Mr. American? Or are you an Indian ashamed to be associated with an Indian flag? lol :lol:

Better to make an alternative with China to the F-16. For too long have we bought American products.

Buying American stuff is like a curse. It comes with strings attached.

We have moved on or should I say the Americans made us move on. The Americans feel the need to mention that Pakistan flies their F-16 fighter in one of their most renowned newspapers. The desperation is clearly visible.

The problem with American psyche is that it is filled with arrogance. The Yanks are extremely bitter people. They just cannot forget and let go. Everything is a matter of ego and prestige.

Last edited:
now you are making jokes . it was not my means. we both know india was ready to make LOC c border . and we can not gain more land i am feared we will lose more may be . iran did not claim any land nor Afghanistan but few km issue . what you not looking it its not 15% matter matter is most of our budget go to loans debt payments .anyway lets see how long pakistan stand in this position .
@Desert Fox @Ocean
Plz watch this interview of Gaddafi's son. He says that rolling back the missile program and having a weak airforce was their mistake and as a result their country is in ruins.(They did that because they thought that they had mended their ties with the West and the EU hence they did not need a huge military.)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom