What's new

Washington Post Writes on Pakistan Day Parade

"At a time of increasing international tension and isolation for Pakistan, the central message was one of defiant military readiness and pride, reinforced by stirring music, "

RE: err.... no

US & India and Pakistan are isolating each other.. Pakistan has fast tracking it;s relations with every one else... obviously this is a US author and they have a narrow field of vision

if you are willing to get F'ed by India while you enjoy health care and table full of food then I agree with you whole heartedly. Like Saudia has...accepted Isreal and US as their protector and dictator

Sarkari Pakistanis of mutala Pakistan..getting poked by India was threat in 1948..since 1965 the tables have turned..now Pakistan is playing the provoking part..Countries take out military parade to show off military industrial might and celebrate their victories. I cannot even find a smooth road around my house, a sewage which is not boiling over...the money rather spent on these basic services.

Pakistani army cannot keep a tab on its borders and terrorist keeps infiltrating..who is going to question that???

Sh-1 artillery and FD-2000 /hq-9 sam per Jane’s but no evidence in parade

IMG_0240.JPG

IMG_0241.JPG

Back
Top Bottom