What's new

Pakistan Army contingent arrives in UK for King Charles’ coronation parade

Status
Not open for further replies.
They got paid to serve the Qataris and so did police departments of France, Turkey and a number of countries, so what's the problem?

Their invitation is a show of respect to them. It's only a limited number of people. No harm done.

PS Indian and Bangladeshi flags are hanging at the parade. Besides I don't think BD armed forces have enough respect to be paraded in a royal coronation.

Lol...such an honor and matter of pride to parade infront of your colonial masters. I will be really glad if Bangladesh doesn't send any contingent to this farce. You keep being proud of parading for the white masters.

Also, clearly "no one in Pakistan cares about Bangladesh".....but here you are dragging Bangladesh in every single thread. Bangladesh living in your head rent free 24x7 😂

@Destranator @AmiEktaKharapChele @Bengal71

Last edited:
I pledge allegiance to Allah the Most High, Lord of the heavens and earth, the One alone Who is worthy of worship. And I pledge allegiance to His slave and messenger Muhammad (peace be upon him), the best of creation and the one that we the unworthy seek to emulate.

Lol...such an honor and matter of pride to parade infront of your colonial masters. I will be really glad if Bangladesh doesn't send any contingent to this farce. You keep being proud of parading for the white masters.

Also, clearly "no one in Pakistan cares about Bangladesh".....but here you are dragging Bangladesh in every single thread. Bangladesh living in your head rent free 24x7 😂

@Destranator @AmiEktaKharapChele @Bengal71

I replied to someone asking if India & BD will be in it so I replied their flags are hanging there. But of course you watch thread after thread that has nothing to do with BD, hoping someone will mention.

That's why you're on a Pakistani forum every day looking for someone to mention your forgotten dung hole and also married to a Pakistani, because you apparently live in our heads rent free.

Tell us about it, Binglo.

PS your people will probably riding Binglo military rickshaws in the parade. I'm sure his royal highness King Charles and the rest of his family would love to ride on these: :lol:

Rickshwa+-5.png

Last edited:
I replied to someone asking if India & BD will be in it so I replied their flags are hanging there. But of course you watch thread after thread that has nothing to do with BD, hoping someone will mention.

That's why you're on a Pakistani forum every day looking for someone to mention your forgotten dung hole and also married to a Pakistani, because you apparently live in our heads rent free.

Tell us about it, Binglo.

PS your people will probably riding Binglo military rickshaws in the parade. I'm sure his royal highness King Charles and the rest of his family would love to ride on these: :lol:

Rickshwa+-5.png

😂

Go and read your own post #21 Karen. Brought up Bangladesh out of nowhere.

Bangladesh...rent free...in your head..24x7

Aray Muhajir sahib, zara Bangladeshi visa muj ko toe diladay 🙏

Because it's an extinct Army. Indian Army and Royal British Indian Army are two different things.

😂

Go and read your own post #21 Karen. Brought up Bangladesh out of nowhere.

Bangladesh...rent free...in your head..24x7

Hey Hijra, ask your Muhajir dance partner if he can grant me a visa for BD since he loves it enough to live world's away from it- just like you :tongue:

Irrational bashing must stop or threads will be closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom