What's new

Washington Post Writes on Pakistan Day Parade

That's really a slap by the author on our face.....only if we could understand it and for that we need a tinge of national dignity. That's why I say we have to put JF-17 at the forefront but alas...the driver can't understand this...shameless and hopeless.

Now I'm really confused....he or she...or both?
We need to stop buying American crap.

Do joint ventures with China instead if we want to be independent.

Our cooperation with China will over grow over the coming years.

Author of this article
imrs.php
Daant kitnay peelay hain iskay

We need to stop buying American crap.

Do joint ventures with China instead if we want to be independent.

Our cooperation with China will over grow over the coming years.
That's true. But more important is how we behave... do we behave as a dignified nation or an imbecile one. F-16 may be better but can JF-17 not perform these manoeuvres and acrobat? If not so then, sorry to say, we have produced a junk which is not the case .. JF-17 is a great AC but the problem is with our selfish and slave mindset.

That's true. But more important is how we behave... do we behave as a dignified nation or an imbecile one. F-16 may be better but can JF-17 not perform these manoeuvres and acrobat? If not so then, sorry to say, we have produced a junk which is not the case .. JF-17 is a great AC but the problem is with our selfish and slave mindset.
True, we need to be independent. We need to stop buying American shit.
Thats the problem when you buy American shit, it comes with strings attached.

Let it be a lesson learned never to depend on USA for anything!
USA are double crossing, good for nothing people!

True, we need to be independent. We need to stop buying American shit.
Thats the problem when you buy American shit, it comes with strings attached.

Let it be a lesson learned never to depend on USA for anything!
USA are double crossing, good for nothing people!
Mate you can't understand.

no education,no health care, no public services, no clean water..but a big show off..I cannot understand if we are hypocrites, or shameless or both!
do not speak truth here you will be wiped out man . fans need su-35 j-31 and j-20 not hospitals schools and services . its defence day dreaming forum of pakistan

That's the thing that some of our people don't understand this and fall prey to the propaganda by the corrupt politicians, bureaucrats and external enemies. Our corrupt elite always deflects the attention and criticism of the people for lack of funds and bad governance to the defence budget. Even I used to buy their crap in the past but if analysing the situation, I realised that's BS constantly being fed to us - the fools. The main issue is the mega corruption that's syphoning out all the resources from the country and bad governance.

It’s a narrative that’s gaining traction these days like “establishment” and other conspiracy theories. If people want to critically analyze public spending and where their tax money goes, that’s great and they should be supported. But to exclusively focus on military spending while ignoring the mammoth money in the budget that goes unaccounted each year is deceitful. We know what weapon acquisitions the military budget supports but what schools and hospitals are being built with the big allocations given each year? This is why I said the discussion was disingenuous.

Anyways, bigger bellies and flashy roads is not going to prevent foreign invasions. You have a ferocious enemy next door that barks 24/7 but who is completely powerless to cross an inch into your country thanks to the investments made in your Defence. People should be proud rather than morph into whiny brats moaning about “establishment” “military spending” and other conspiracy theories.

do not speak truth here you will be wiped out man . fans need su-35 j-31 and j-20 not hospitals schools and services . its defence day dreaming forum of pakistan
No, forget SU-35, J-31 or J-20......they are only concerned about faulty smoke winders and they dream of finding any fault or reason to start bashing Pakistan.

No, forget SU-35, J-31 or J-20......they are only concerned about faulty smoke winders and they dream of finding any fault or reason to start bashing Pakistan.
ITS NOT BASHING do you guys want robot society ? i am happy with mix point of views .

No mate, we need metros, orange trains, large caravans of protocols, VIP lounges, VIP roads, elite police force to protect our deposed ex-PM, his bastard children, Jindaal's steel mills, scrap PIA and PSM, we need uber expensive LNG from Qatar, we need corruptions so that our elite can stay happy and definitely some people can drink expensive alcohol in the Islamic republic...
We need Sindh cultural festival when the children in Thar die of hunger, but we don't Pakistan day parade because it hurts the a-holes of some of our "respectable" libtards.
We don't need schools, hospitals, rather we need pointless underpasses and overhead bridges so that our ruling family can get its fair share and make more offshore companies and buy apartments and palaces in Avenfield and Surrey.

Back
Top Bottom