What's new

Vikramditya & the IAC Vikrant Threat To Pakistan Waters

But India is spending billions of dollars and you spend them wisely when it comes to purchase military equipment how you are not getting TOT whereas media is reporting you are getting TOT in nearly all deals.
he is a false flagger.

Before you get to Vikramditya

You have to get thru these $1 billion destroyers.

Indians very own AEGIES class warships

First one has arrived 2 more next year

and 4 more by 2019

AEGIS VESSLES OF THE WORLD - KOLKATA CLASS PAGE

Look closel;y

They carry huge AESA radars from Israel
4 brahmos cruise missles launches each onec carrying 4 missles each

An array CIWS and SAMS systems including BARAK 8 from Israel

I repeat it wont be easy to get close to VIKY

kolkata-01.jpg

What Indian don't get is that west has to sell weapons and if they sell sword to Pakistan then they sell Sheild to India to make sure that their industry keep flourishing, now India is their top client but it does not mean they will / have abandoned Pakistan totally, because they will lose influence over Pakistan.

he is a false flagger.

What you mean by that?

What Indian don't get is that west has to sell weapons and if they sell sword to Pakistan then they sell Sheild to India to make sure that their industry keep flourishing, now India is their top client but it does not mean they will / have abandoned Pakistan totally, because they will lose influence over Pakistan.

What you mean by that?
go through his postings history and u will understand what i mean.:big_boss:

go through his postings history and u will understand what i mean.:big_boss:

Oh! I thought you were calling me false flagger.

What Indians don't understand is that it will be INs surface and subsurface fleet which will be cause of concern of PN not their ACC because IN can bring majority of their asset to western command and in Arabian see to out number PN, for that PN is doing whatever it can in its limited resources.

COMING back to Topic.

Thank you for posting all the Pakistani countermeasures to Vikramditya coming with 400km to Gwadar & Karachi and the array of Pak Cruise missles and fighter planes like Thunders on stand by to cripple the vikramdiyta.

THE REALITY

I doubt the indians would ever deploy a $2.5 billion ship where there is a risk of attack..

In 1971 INDIANS attacked Karachi using submarines & missles corvettes. I think this time iit will be
nuclear powered subs like Akula or Arihant and air strikes from Land by SU30MKI and mirages with stand off cruise missles like brahmos or popeye turbo from israel
[Air Launch Brahmos is in drawing broad,brahmos land base just 290km and popeye turbo range is only 78 KM]
[Pakistan Have Raad with 400KM and babur with 700km operational]

Unfortunately the fast moving CBG vikramditya and its support ships x 5 destroyers frigates who between them will carrying up to 100 brahmos cruise missles and over Severral hundred sams will stay well clear from Pakistan shore based assets until they are severley damaged.
[Then it will be more easy to pick up target at sea and to strike 100 brahmos they have to come close to pakistani shore around 250km and get hit by C-602 missile batteries]
Until the ports are taken out a blockade could occur up to 800km out by the Arabian Sea or even block the sea lanes in indian ocean and harress and stop all shipping to Pakistan during war.
[it will be very easy for pakistan to harass indian merchant ship if they just declare war zone indian shipping insurance goes up]
They great beauty of the P8 posedions from USA and the massive SU30MKI fleet india will have up to 1000km radius of air power coverage and projection over the sea lanes in indian ocean.
[P-3C ORION also have more then 1000km and good agosta 90b sub]
Remember all of this movement of CBG nuclear subs hundreds of fighters will be screened by a NETWORK of radars and satalites called AFNET

IAF's AFNET enabling network centric warfare goes live - Brahmand.com

The indian Navy has its own dedicated satalite which is linked to all its Naval Shops ASSETS.

Navy's first satellite GSAT-7 now in space - The Hindu

Do you honestly think you get near a CBG...
i honestly think they can disable your carrier
But India is spending billions of dollars and you spend them wisely when it comes to purchase military equipment how you are not getting TOT whereas media is reporting you are getting TOT in nearly all deals.

Please Indian or Pakistani tell me the last carrier that got disabled....

Barak 8 max range is 70km and Jf-17 can fire C-802A from 100km and here goes your $1 Billion destroy in Ashes .
Aesa Radar can detect the Jf-17 can't do sh$$ .

to protect this destroyer you have put lots of Su30mki or mig29 round the clock

2019 will become 2029 thats indian standard .

Before you get to Vikramditya

You have to get thru these $1 billion destroyers.

Indians very own AEGIES class warships

First one has arrived 2 more next year

and 4 more by 2019

AEGIS VESSLES OF THE WORLD - KOLKATA CLASS PAGE

Look closel;y

They carry huge AESA radars from Israel
4 brahmos cruise missles launches each onec carrying 4 missles each

An array CIWS and SAMS systems including BARAK 8 from Israel

I repeat it wont be easy to get close to VIKY

kolkata-01.jpg

P3 orions will last s few minutes infront. Of mig29k or Su30mki umbrella. Regarding haressing Indian ships no chance the paknavy iis to small to confront India on the open seas would be suicide for them

Barak 8 max range is 70km and Jf-17 can fire C-802A from 100km and here goes your $1 Billion destroy in Ashes .
Aesa Radar can detect the Jf-17 can't do sh$$ .

to protect this destroyer you have put lots of Su30mki or mig29 round the clock

2019 will become 2029 thats indian standard .

Yes of course a single JF17 can take out a whole CBG.

There no need for PN to go to open seas when they just have keep their life line open .
And P8i with fight AoA with F16 and Jf-17 good luck

bcoz things move very slow in india so what ever they plan for 2015 will happen in 2025 [remember tejas]
Isro come in my dream and told me that allien are going to take over earth.
why what's happening by 2050? gazwa E Hind? dajjal? qayamat? why would'nt India require acc's by 2050?

Sorry to say are you are day dreaming man? IN is big and potent force in region but its not invincible and don't talk about Russian system as PN don't use them all major electronics comes from west and all strikes will be done in net centric environment so PN, PAF & PA know well whom they have to deal and how they have deal with it. Further PN is trained by USN in terms of net centric warfare so u can think what kind of capacity they have provided us and what we have learned with the most advance net centric fighting NAVY. They were also training PN how to handle big enemy by utilizing their resources in a net centric environment.

on the second part of your post, I have never said that they have not given us system, yes they have but it was old days story, what they do now they teach our Engineers, scientists, technicians etc. so they don't have provide any thing, we built it by our own with making them better by using knowledge learned and systems purchased from west (F-22P is good example of that) means they become new systems with better quality. :-)

Thanks that you accepted that IN is big and potent force in region. How ever whether it is invincible or not is dependent on with whom we are fighting. It is certainly invincible for PN. Your problem is that when you think that you are getting stuff from west and you have scientist, you forget that we have access to much advance technology world wide including US, France, Russia, Israel the major power. You have access to none.

So far as indiginization in concern we are much much ahead of you. We have achieved some of the best systems on our own and on the threshold of building many.

I do not deny that Pakistan is progressing but we are progressing at a much faster rate. Gap is widening more and more. In fact we have stopped considering Pakistan a threat (Except in Nuclear war). Currently we have reached in a position where we can produce batter indigenous stuff compared to your imported stuff. There is a lots of asymmetry in power equation that you should consider.

bcoz we are in the missile age where your adversary has full range of Ballistic missile operational so when a conflict happen the first thing he is going to take out is your airbases and runways and command centre either by ballistic missile of cruise missile .
if your enemy can destroy your fighter aircraft in their hanger before they can take off so what will stop them to attack your aircraft carrier battle group it will be a big target your carrier battle group is not US carrier battle group.
once your AC is hit its first priority will be move away to a safe zone so that they can see the damage so even it not destroyed but will be out of action.
never underestimate your enemy always essume them more stronger then yourself so you always ready and always improving.

But that requires very high accuracy missile like Iskander, Shaurya, Prahar etc. Air base are highly protected. Plane are not kept at airbase in war time.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom