What's new

IAC-1 INS VIKRANT | Updates and Discussions

we had some ridiculous thread and comments about India getting the construction wrong

I thought I would share in the indian .section.a news clip on.second trials showing everybody how things are progressing
it's huge ship
70% of the materials are indengious

indengious really is the buzz word for our navy
by the way the magnificent looking helicopters flying in important.dignatries
is the dhruv helicopter
this is also our own indian.indengious helicopter . we have over 200.in service in all services.rising to double that next few years
love the navy dark camo scheme

we had some ridiculous thread and comments about India getting the construction wrong

I thought I would share in the indian .section.a news clip on.second trials showing everybody how things are progressing
it's huge ship
70% of the materials are indengious

indengious really is the buzz word for our navy
by the way the magnificent looking helicopters flying in important.dignatries
is the dhruv helicopter
this is also our own indian.indengious helicopter . we have over 200.in service in all services.rising to double that next few years
love the navy dark camo scheme

a junk is a junk, kowtowing crazy in calm sea? :rofl:

sangris have different definition of indegenious

Last edited:
google what indengious means for starters *sigh*

I saw the 3rd sea trial news on other site, which indicated that there were no obvious change on the deck. Maybe some developments were made internally.

Their current "operational" carrier Vikramaditya hadn't left port for 13 straight months and counting. Can India even afford to operate this new carrier or will it be another harbor queen?
Some major equipments are still missing. Let's see how she will go in the second half of 2022.

Back
Top Bottom