What's new

Vikramditya & the IAC Vikrant Threat To Pakistan Waters

Are you accepting the bankruptcy of Pakistan?

Not at all a threat once Barak 1 and LRSAM is deployed. WIKI also can JAM it any time. Absolute no Issue.
and also China cant export missiles of range more than 300km...

If you see the post i was responding say around 400 km
Once a missile hits the carrier most of it fighting capacity is gone and its sitting duck relying on other platform.

Paf and Pn Sea denial capacity
1)Pakistan has received 120 Chinese C602 anti-ship cruise missile
400+ km / 280+ km for export .
2)280 km (CM-802AKG); 180 km (C-802A)
3)CM-400AKG anti-ship missile
4)SM39 submarine-launched
5)Am-39 Air Lauch-missile
6)AGM-84A air-launched

Coastal defence battery,Mirage,Jf-17,Agosta 90B,F-22p frigate.
P-3 Orion Maritime Aircraft,Missile boats

You see Vikramaditya have Lots and lots of electronic counter measures and blinded all russian planes in testing from a distance of over 500 KM. This small toys will never be able to lock on Vikky. All PAF airforce and missiles shall be useless once enter in 500 KM radios of Vikky.

@Basel

Since you have thanked a post claiming that no body could stop China from giving BM to PAkistan, Now do not oppose when somebody says that Pakistani Missiles are actually something given by China.

once it is rendered useless in battle during an Indo-pak conflict by the time it gets fixed the confict will be over.
we aim to put it out of the battle atleast
i am not able to find out that post where an American guy posted video and details that how it took 2 weeks for american navy to put the aircraft carrier out of battle(they tried all possible things),when they succeded the enemy repaired it and deployed it again...

Range does not describe how lethal a weapons is.

China has always sold its Junk weapons to Pakistan. Whether it is plane that China herself do not deploy or outdated missile or tanks. These so called missile are of very short range than advertised and useless against moving target.

lol,i can also say that brahmos range is more than 600km......
There is a thread named "nuclear chronology of pakistan",read it first,dont assume things.....
There will be a lot of pressure on PAF due to IAF already so PAF cant afford to......
and IAF will not be used for bombing but fighter planes of navy will be used for it....

I don't assume things, Years back I have worked in some military department for a while and I understand things much better than you, I know how they think and trust me they don't take Indian capacity lightly, further they want system which make strategic impact even conventional ones, when your country said brahmos has 300kms, it is taken as 500kms range weapon at least.

First time PN is now going to fight land to land fight too with their capacity to hit target deep inside India with their land assets, now PN, PAF & PA will fight a net centric war in which they will share resources, information and targets.

You see Vikramaditya have Lots and lots of electronic counter measures and blinded all russian planes in testing from a distance of over 500 KM. This small toys will never be able to lock on Vikky. All PAF airforce and missiles shall be useless once enter in 500 KM radios of Vikky.

@Basel

Since you have thanked a post claiming that no body could stop China from giving BM to PAkistan, Now do not oppose when somebody says that Pakistani Missiles are actually something given by China.
Today at 2:48 PM #363

Sorry to say are you are day dreaming man? IN is big and potent force in region but its not invincible and don't talk about Russian system as PN don't use them all major electronics comes from west and all strikes will be done in net centric environment so PN, PAF & PA know well whom they have to deal and how they have deal with it. Further PN is trained by USN in terms of net centric warfare so u can think what kind of capacity they have provided us and what we have learned with the most advance net centric fighting NAVY. They were also training PN how to handle big enemy by utilizing their resources in a net centric environment.

on the second part of your post, I have never said that they have not given us system, yes they have but it was old days story, what they do now they teach our Engineers, scientists, technicians etc. so they don't have provide any thing, we built it by our own with making them better by using knowledge learned and systems purchased from west (F-22P is good example of that) means they become new systems with better quality. :-)

bcoz we are in the missile age where your adversary has full range of Ballistic missile operational so when a conflict happen the first thing he is going to take out is your airbases and runways and command centre either by ballistic missile of cruise missile .
if your enemy can destroy your fighter aircraft in their hanger before they can take off so what will stop them to attack your aircraft carrier battle group it will be a big target your carrier battle group is not US carrier battle group.
once your AC is hit its first priority will be move away to a safe zone so that they can see the damage so even it not destroyed but will be out of action.
never underestimate your enemy always essume them more stronger then yourself so you always ready and always improving.

If an AC is within 400 kms of the coast, then most possibly the resistance has been obliterated by that time.
Again the point I disagree with is that one hit taking out most of the fighting capacity of an AC. While it is not entirely impossible, but for it to happen, the attackers must be very very lucky.
@Penguin You have explained this earlier in part, but can you please tell us generally how saturated the attack must be to take out an AC.

Russia never broken any treaty to help his friends but china did and history is full of example's
there will be more pressure on india then pakistan because they can hit IAF in their bases by firing Ballistic and Cruise missile .

For navy they don't need more fighter because of their small coast line .
lol,i can also say that brahmos range is more than 600km......
There is a thread named "nuclear chronology of pakistan",read it first,dont assume things.....
There will be a lot of pressure on PAF due to IAF already so PAF cant afford to......
and IAF will not be used for bombing but fighter planes of navy will be used for it....
@Basel

Weapon manufacture always make tall claim just to sell it when they are tested in war they become dud so don't take it granted and start celebrating you already won the war.
not even american claim this super weapon in their carrier which are one of the best .

Last edited:
You are absolutely right now china teaches pakistan with all the new technology and share their research .on other hand india buys new latest weapons spend top dollar but no technology so their scientist are have no real time knowledge .

Sorry to say are you are day dreaming man? IN is big and potent force in region but its not invincible and don't talk about Russian system as PN don't use them all major electronics comes from west and all strikes will be done in net centric environment so PN, PAF & PA know well whom they have to deal and how they have deal with it. Further PN is trained by USN in terms of net centric warfare so u can think what kind of capacity they have provided us and what we have learned with the most advance net centric fighting NAVY. They were also training PN how to handle big enemy by utilizing their resources in a net centric environment.

on the second part of your post, I have never said that they have not given us system, yes they have but it was old days story, what they do now they teach our Engineers, scientists, technicians etc. so they don't have provide any thing, we built it by our own with making them better by using knowledge learned and systems purchased from west (F-22P is good example of that) means they become new systems with better quality. :-)

@Czar786 Sorry for off topic:but how u r so sane person? Its ppl like you will make difference in all departments because you don't carried away when you have good / successful time which means making less mistakes.

Nice to see ppl like you here :-)

You are absolutely right now china teaches pakistan with all the new technology and share their research .on other hand india buys new latest weapons spend top dollar but no technology so their scientist are have no real time knowledge .

I have not said that India is behind, for me India is ahead due to access to tech from Isreal and other nations but China is making sure what ever you get Pakistan must be able to counter it and I love this strategy because it show how easily they make sure to keep India busy with Pakistan and keep a buffer type state in between, but I don't want war either because it will finish every thing for both countries.

The deference between India and Pakistan is that you have to spend billions to get some tech because you are co-developing with other countries too, but Pakistan can't afford it, what China did is they learn and develop main tech and teach us so we can develop it as per our requirements without spending billions.

Last edited:
I live in real world don't get me wrong i love my country but i don't like ppl who think that they have some kind of allien technology that cannot be defeated.

about technology we can buy any latest one but nobody wants to sell us their hardwork i.e TOT when we buy their weapons they just wants us to depend on them forever.

@Czar786 Sorry for off topic:but how u r so sane person? Its ppl like you will make difference in all departments because you don't carried away when you have good / successful time which means making less mistakes.

Nice to see ppl like you here :-)

I have not said that India is behind, for me India is ahead due to access to tech from Isreal and other nations but China is making sure what ever you get Pakistan must be able to counter it and I love this strategy because it show how easily they make sure to keep India busy with Pakistan and keep a buffer type state in between, but I don't want war either because it will finish every thing for both countries.

The deference between India and Pakistan is that you have to spend billions to get some tech because you are co-developing with other countries too, but Pakistan can't afford it, what China did is they learn and develop main tech and teach us so we can develop it as per our requirements without spending billions.

I live in real world don't get me wrong i love my country but i don't like ppl who think that they have some kind of allien technology that cannot be defeated.
about technology we can buy any latest one but nobody wants to sell us their hardwork i.e TOT when we buy their weapons they just wants us to depend on them forever.

Still India is getting much TOT than any other country in the world and reason is China, west want to use some Asian countries against them and it will be biggest mistake if Asian countries went to war or cold war with each other to safeguard western interests. Because no one can change neighbors you have to live with happily or fighting, so living peacefully and working with each other is best solution.

COMING back to Topic.

Thank you for posting all the Pakistani countermeasures to Vikramditya coming with 400km to Gwadar & Karachi and the array of Pak Cruise missles and fighter planes like Thunders on stand by to cripple the vikramdiyta.

THE REALITY

I doubt the indians would ever deploy a $2.5 billion ship where there is a risk of attack..

In 1971 INDIANS attacked Karachi using submarines & missles corvettes. I think this time iit will be
nuclear powered subs like Akula or Arihant and air strikes from Land by SU30MKI and mirages with stand off cruise missles like brahmos or popeye turbo from israel

Unfortunately the fast moving CBG vikramditya and its support ships x 5 destroyers frigates who between them will carrying up to 100 brahmos cruise missles and over Severral hundred sams will stay well clear from Pakistan shore based assets until they are severley damaged.

Until the ports are taken out a blockade could occur up to 800km out by the Arabian Sea or even block the sea lanes in indian ocean and harress and stop all shipping to Pakistan during war.

They great beauty of the P8 posedions from USA and the massive SU30MKI fleet india will have up to 1000km radius of air power coverage and projection over the sea lanes in indian ocean.

Remember all of this movement of CBG nuclear subs hundreds of fighters will be screened by a NETWORK of radars and satalites called AFNET

IAF's AFNET enabling network centric warfare goes live - Brahmand.com

The indian Navy has its own dedicated satalite which is linked to all its Naval Shops ASSETS.

Navy's first satellite GSAT-7 now in space - The Hindu

Do you honestly think you get near a CBG...

TOT on paper just to play with public opinion .
see what happening with Rafale,scorpion subs,t-90,su30mki,ATGM
no tot just kits to assemble

Still India is getting much TOT than any other country in the world and reason is China, west want to use some Asian countries against them and it will be biggest mistake if Asian countries went to war or cold war with each other to safeguard western interests. Because no one can change neighbors you have to live with happily or fighting, so living peacefully and working with each other is best solution.

Unfortunately the fast moving CBG vikramditya and its support ships x 5 destroyers frigates who between them will carrying up to 100 brahmos cruise missles and over Severral hundred sams will stay well clear from Pakistan shore based assets until they are severley damaged.
how about exploding a NEMP above the CBG
the whole CBG will be nothing but floting metal.
all the electronics will be fried, just speculating ;)

TOT on paper just to play with public opinion .
see what happening with Rafale,scorpion subs,t-90,su30mki,ATGM
no tot just kits to assemble

But India is spending billions of dollars and you spend them wisely when it comes to purchase military equipment how you are not getting TOT whereas media is reporting you are getting TOT in nearly all deals.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom