What's new

Uyghurs Who Fled China Now Face Repression in Pakistan

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL... Pakistan and China share the same method of putting extremist or terrorist into re education camp to make them a better patriotic. Nothing wrong. Why do u get so work up or spread fake news about these re education camp? Other countries running it no problem but China one got problem? I think the one got problem is your bias target against China.

Saudi one...

Singapore one...

European one...

We don't separate families, have them sing songs praising Jinnah (our founder) or force them to eat pork...

We also actually let them out of the "re-education camps" too.

Also, sharing Vice & Western sources?? I thought only Chinese State Media spoke the truth. :D

I believe he's a Pakistani muslim who lives in SA

He's a friendly Jew I think.

No, he flies both south african flag. No link to Pakistan. Just a nosy parker :enjoy:

He's from Planet Earth. He can voice his opinions. This ain't China after all. We got freedom of speech here on PDF. :lol:
Stop lecturing us you rafidi pig ... I am glad we are rounding up your zinabiyon brothers...

The "internal affairs" argument when you don't have anything else to say...

I counter that by saying that we all live on this planet, borders are man made. :lol:

that is the fundamental problem of religions getting a foot on politics of man.
If you wanna play with fire of politics be readied to get burned. The adherents of islam get involve in politics by spreading anti-state propaganda should expect benevolence from politics??

the believers in the bible are told to give what belongs God God & states states.

Yup this is because Jesus cannot get enough support and end up hanged by Rome, different when it comes to Islam when prophet Muhammad can get enough support from Arab and end up fighting both Rome and Persian with victory.

We don't separate families, have them sing songs praising Jinnah (our founder) or force them to eat pork...

We also actually let them out of the "re-education camps" too.

Also, sharing Vice & Western sources?? I thought only Chinese State Media spoke the truth. :D
You mean US re education camp do that? What China re education camp do is same as what many other countries practice to deal with terrorist. Of cos haters and lackey like you will accuse China of all kind of nonsense.

The only camp I know do that is Guantanamo Detention Camp and they are even worst... :enjoy:

In "Whose God Rules?" David McColgin, a defense attorney for Guantanamo detainees, recounts how a female government interrogator told Muslim detainees she was menstruating, "slipped her hand into her pants and pulled it out with a red liquid smeared on it meant to look like menstrual blood. The detainee screamed at the top of his lungs, began shaking, sobbing, and yanked his arms against his handcuffs. The interrogator explained to [the detainee] that he would now feel too dirty to pray and that she would have the guards turn off the water in his cell so he would not be able to wash the red substance off. 'What do you think your brothers will think of you in the morning when they see an American woman's menstrual blood on your face?' she said as she left the cell." These acts, as well as interrogators desecrating the Quran, led the detainees to riots and mass suicide attempts.[118][120]

He's a friendly Jew I think.
Jew??? u sure bout that?

but anyway, I respect him, certainly more than people who scream ummah on one side and kiss commie on the other.

It seriously makes my blood boil when I see Pakistanis beating, abusing and blackmailing other Pakistanis on the orders of another nation. It used to be Brits ordering Indian Muslims to kill fellow Muslims, the Americans asking Musharraf and others to hand over innocent Pakistani and now it's China asking the government to harass Uyghurs in Pakistan.

Everyone should realize that the Chinese Pakistan relationship isn't one sided. China doesn't get to order us around. We hold the key to future Chinese prosperity. We're the ones securing its backside. Making sure that the Chinese economy isn't choked during war because the Straits of Malacca and South China Sea are blocked by the US & Allied Navies.

If only the Pakistani government and people realize that China owes us more than we ever owe them. Get out of this inferiority complex people. Watch the video, spread it.

@Iltutmish @Shehr Abbasi @waz @Dubious @Arsalan @war&peace @Yaseen1 @lastofthepatriots @Khafee @Rashid Mahmood @Zarvan @SQ8 @dexter[/USER] @ghazi52 @Rusty @Max @maximuswarrior @Tipu7 @Trango Towers @V. Makarov @Rusty

I'll report any troll. Of whatever flag they maybe. This is your first and last warning.

This video is a joke.
It is full of inaccuracies, misrepresentations, and naked lies.
I am surprised they had the courage to release it to the public.

From the start to the finish, most of it does not make sense, there are some truths, but that's to make it believable. The number of lies and misrepresentations are endless, and naked hatred towards Pakistan is plainly visible.
Please evaluate properly before being taken in by such naked propaganda pieces.

One think Pakistanis must understand ,

The mainstream Chinese view regarding Pakistanis is hidden in Chinese language. Chinese people in my opinion have a very condescending outlook regarding us. The only way to find that out is by twerking around chinese social media sites and understanding what they are saying..

I don't think Pakistani government even knows the internal mechanizations of chinese society , its people and their outlook on different countries.

I wouldn't take the propaganda user ids on this forum to be true representative of Chinese people although some times they do slip up from time to time either intentionally or not in revealing their true horrific intentions.

Good to know you got a "woke" mind. :D

And you're right about the "slip ups"...

1615731637496.png

1615731645710.png

The above is actual Chinese opinion......simply, Pakistan doesn't matter to them.....before CPEC that is...obviously, some Chinese like him still hold to old opinions..
This video is a joke.

From the start to the finish, most of it does not make sense, there are some truths, but that's to make it believable. The number of lies and misrepresentations are endless, and naked hatred towards Pakistan is plainly visible.

Like??? lol

You really need to make sense of what's right in front of you?? Just re-watch the video.

I counter that by saying that we all live on this planet, borders are man made. :lol:
Then we will have the law of jungle, like you know, your american allies invading and destroying other nations on trumped up allegations. World has specific laws and order, you need to respect that. Interference in other nations is a colonial mindset still advanced by some people today.

This video is a joke.

@Itachi

He is well known to be CIA hardcore fan. Hope u can understand his rational behind creating this thread and post that trash video. :enjoy:
Good to know you got a "woke" mind. :D

And you're right about the "slip ups"...

View attachment 724507

View attachment 724508

The above is actual Chinese opinion......simply, Pakistan doesn't matter to them.....before CPEC that is...obviously, some Chinese like him still hold to old opinions..

Like??? lol

You really need to make sense of what's right in front of you?? Just re-watch the video.
LOL... You quote an unknown and claim them as Chinese opinion... Indeed of your expertise. :lol:

You mean US re education camp do that? What China re education camp do is same as what many other countries practice to deal with terrorist. Of cos haters and lackey like you will accuse China of all kind of nonsense.

The only camp I know do that is Guantanamo Detention Camp and they are even worst... :enjoy:

In "Whose God Rules?" David McColgin, a defense attorney for Guantanamo detainees, recounts how a female government interrogator told Muslim detainees she was menstruating, "slipped her hand into her pants and pulled it out with a red liquid smeared on it meant to look like menstrual blood. The detainee screamed at the top of his lungs, began shaking, sobbing, and yanked his arms against his handcuffs. The interrogator explained to [the detainee] that he would now feel too dirty to pray and that she would have the guards turn off the water in his cell so he would not be able to wash the red substance off. 'What do you think your brothers will think of you in the morning when they see an American woman's menstrual blood on your face?' she said as she left the cell." These acts, as well as interrogators desecrating the Quran, led the detainees to riots and mass suicide attempts.[118][120]

Like I said before in this thread....I'm not proud of US behavior either. I criticize it too. Unlike you guys who jump on the CCP bandwagon even if CCP tomorrow tries to kill Han Chinese....like Falun Gong. :devil:

So, basically you admit China does what the US does?? So all these "re-education camps" are Chinese version of Gitmo?? :D

Then we will have the law of jungle, like you know, your american allies invading and destroying other nations on trumped up allegations. World has specific laws and order, you need to respect that. Interference in other nations is a colonial mindset still advanced by some people today.

You sound weak......your mind is full of ideas not of your religion. Are you Muslim??

I don't believe in any laws other than the ones that stand on the Truth and Justice.

You can call my mindset whatever. There are many organizations that call themselves "Without Borders" like "Doctors without Borders" or "Engineers without Borders". I'm part of the latter. :D
I see many anti Chinese thread popping up left and right and it is no surprise really as the US is investing a lot of time to discredit China and others online. Now some wannabe alqaeda suicide bombers and their symphatizers here have as much as influence as a fly on a cow dung somewhere in India. Best to ignore their trolling, only reply if they write something rational.

Wtf??? Did you just accuse me and others of being "Al Qaeda suicide bombers"?? Wtf is wrong with you??

Post reported, user ignored. Don't quote me again idiot.

@Itachi

He is well known to be CIA hardcore fan. Hope u can understand his rational behind creating this thread and post that trash video. :enjoy:

LOL... You quote an unknown and claim them as Chinese opinion... Indeed of your expertise. :lol:

I prefer not to label anyone and allow the material and facts to speak for themselves.

But, there are some interesting things in the video, but most of it belongs in the dustbin. The things that appear factual are there to make it look believable. So that it looks proper and truthful.
Complete rubbish.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom