What's new

Russia, Iran, China & Pakistan gain massively after victory of Taliban in Afghanistan | World Power Balance just changed

I would prefer to wait for some actual data first, but that is just me. You go on ahead without me. Thanks! :D
Oh like the agreed levelized per unit rate of 7.2-7.3 cents. You were wrong…. Yep that sounds just right.
Wait what?
Doesn’t want to accept his mistake and flawed line of thought…. So making things up now…. Which is just sad to watch… or not🤣

Oh like the agreed levelized per unit rate of 7.2-7.3 cents. You were wrong…. Yep that sounds just right.

Yes, the bookkeeping management of the entire power sector in Pakistan is just so wonderful. :lol:

Yes, the bookkeeping management of the entire power sector in Pakistan is just so wonderful. :lol:
Oh yes only you have the understanding of that and the private sector and foreign investors are just amateurs who sign-off on 40 years levelized tariff without proper understanding of the viability of the project… 😆

Oh yes only you have the understanding of that and the private sector and foreign investors are just amateurs who sign-off on 40 years levelized tariff without proper understanding of the viability of the project… 😆

Not amateurs obviously. Professionals with lots of experience in knowing how things are actually done in Pakistan. As we can see from the actual results. :D

Now can we please get back to the topic on this thread? After all, the "world power balance just changed".

Not amateurs obviously. Professionals with lots of experience in knowing how things are actually done in Pakistan. As we can see from the actual results. :D

Now can we please get back to the topic on this thread? After all, the "world power balance just changed".
Yep… experienced as in signing 7.2-7.3 levelized per unit price which they consider viable but it’s considered non-viable by our Mr. know it all. Lol 😂

Yep… experienced as in signing 7.2-7.3 levelized per unit price. Considered non-viable by our Mr. know it all. Lol 😂

And it affected the "word power balance change" in this thread just how? :D

On topic, I think that the world power balance changed by just about as much as the viability of the levelized unit price.

And it affected the "word power balance change" in this thread just how? :D

On topic, I think that the world power balance changed by just about as much as the viability of the levelized unit price.
I will let you make your escape :lol: :lol: :lol:

Last edited:
I will let you make your escape :lol: :lol: :lol:

Oh wait, please enlighten me as to how the Taliban victory will help in changing the world power balance, or at least your views on it relevant to this thread.

Oh wait, please enlighten me as to how the Taliban victory will help in changing the world power balance, or at least your views on it relevant to this thread.
Oh lol. I was referring to your attempts to escape from explaining the inaccuracies of your opinions about Thar coal. But it seems other things are haunting your thoughts greatly at the moment… it’s ok, I will cut you a slack :lol:

Talking about the inaccuracies of your opinions in the past then the ones that are to lose by the change of balance of world power should be VERY worried. 😆

Oh lol. I was referring to your attempts to escape from your explain the inaccuracies of your opinions about Thar coal. But it seems other things are haunting your thoughts…

Talking about the inaccuracies of your opinions in the past then the ones that are to lose by the change of balance of world power should be VERY worried. 😆

My thoughts are haunted, but only by trying to remain on topic in this thread. :D

So who do you think are losing out in this change of world power who should be worried?

My thoughts are haunted, but only by trying to remain on topic in this thread. :D

So who do you think are losing out in this change of world power who should be worried?
Don’t care who’s losing. No one does for the losers. We are cool. Thar is producing cheap electricity. And life’s good😎

Don’t care who’s losing. No one does for the losers. We are cool. Thar is producing cheap electricity. And life’s good😎

So the AC is working despite loadshedding? :D

And you don't care about the topic in this thread. Okay. The exit is thataway!

===========================================================================

The blast and its aftermath is quite unpredictable at this point in determining just who wiil be the eventual losers.

So the AC is working despite loadshedding? :D

And you don't care about the topic in this thread. Okay. The exit is thataway!

===========================================================================

The blast and its aftermath is quite unpredictable at this point in determining just who wiil be the eventual losers.
Yep. Living in low/no loss area. So no load shedding. AC is working just fine.

Again. Like I said, no one cares about the losers. Things are going good. And Thar is producing cheap energy. Can’t complain 😎

Back
Top Bottom