What's new

TheNation: Pakistan asks China to soften restrictions on Muslims [in Xinjiang]

Can you walk me through?

We believe that there is one God. Ahura Mazda.

And He comes to his chosen people with His message when He believes they are ready for it. And at a time of their greatest need.

Through His Prophet who is born from among those people.

There is no concept of conversion in the Zoroastrian faith.

You are born a Mazdayasni. You cannot "become" one by the efforts of a man. Priests or clergy.

Only God's son, his Prophet, has that divine right. In his mortal lifetime.

As was for the Persian people and the lands and peoples of the Persian empire during Zarathustra's lifetime. Under the rule of Emperor Gushtasp.

Anything after his passing is cultural and political Zoroastrianism. Much like cultural and political spread of Hinduism beyond the Indian subcontinent and it's native populace to South East Asian lands and peoples.

That political and cultural ebb and flow of parent civilizational.empires has nothing to do with who a true born Hindu or Mazdayasni is.

And we also believe that once a Mazdayasni, always a Mazdayasni.

Which is what Iran has been going through and internally struggling with for a thousand years now.

Don't know about the Hindu converts of Hindustan.

Cheers, Doc

And He comes to his chosen people with His message when He believes they are ready for it. And at a time of their greatest need.

You are born a Mazdayasni. You cannot "become" one by the efforts of a man. Priests or clergy.

As was for the Persian people and the lands and peoples of the Persian empire during Zarathustra's lifetime. Under the rule of Emperor Gushtasp.

Anything after his passing is cultural and political Zoroastrianism. Much like cultural and political spread of Hinduism beyond the Indian subcontinent and it's native populace to South East Asian lands and peoples.

That political and cultural ebb and flow of parent civilizational.empires has nothing to do with who a true born Hindu or Mazdayasni is.

And we also believe that once a Mazdayasni, always a Mazdayasni.

Which is what Iran has been going through and internally struggling with for a thousand years now.

Don't know about the Hindu converts of Hindustan.

Cheers, Doc

Fascinating Set of beliefs.

What is your opinion on The Ba'b?

I've never seen any nation like Pakistanis who axe their own foot after falling to western adn Indian propaganda. The propaganda was launched soon after CPEC and aimed to break Pak Sino ties, they are getting successful to a large extent.

Shame on us.

You mean the Baha'i?

Cheers, Doc

I asked you specifically the Bab as a parsi, what is your opinion about Him?

Bahai is a Religion founded by his followers. I will ask them about their beliefs.

Yes of course.

We are the Mazdayasni.

Cheers, Doc
Chosen people...what a delusion and that's why you are receding into oblivion...your numbers are dwindling and you can't do anything about it.. Get over this racist holier than thou attitude.

I asked you specifically the Bab as a parsi, what is your opinion about Him?

Bahai is a Religion founded by his followers. I will ask them about their beliefs.

I don't know much man.

I know that the Baha'i like the Kurds and the Yazidi are Zoroastrian Mazdayasni.

Like Shia Muslim Persians of Iran are.

As are the Azeris, the Turkmen, the Uszbeks, the Tajiks, tye Kyrgiz and the Afghan.

Cheers, Doc

I've never seen any nation like Pakistanis who axe their own foot after falling to western adn Indian propaganda. The propaganda was launched soon after CPEC and aimed to break Pak Sino ties, they are getting successful to a large extent.

Shame on us.
Mate, nobody is buying western propaganda so don't lose it so easily. Pakistan and China are on the same page and want to put this western propaganda to rest. Newspapers have their own stupid policies and most of them resort to yellow journalism. The Nation is no exception.

As was for the Persian people and the lands and peoples of the Persian empire during Zarathustra's lifetime.

I don't know much man

Maybe?

So far the Pakistani government has made no statement rescinding that official's statement.

This was posted by "The Nation" not some nobody media site.
The nation is just one of the newspapers and not an official spokesperson for the GoP. If you want to know the official stance, wait for an official statement by an official of MOFA or any state media outlet like PTV or radio Pakistan.

USA and Pakistan played with this virus in 1980s Afghan jihad. You got 9/11. Pakistan, well you already know about extremism emgulfing the country and at one point was knocking on the doors of the capital Islamabad. Lesson: This virus needs quaranting and then erasing. You in USA should be supporting this. You have no idea how malignant this virus is. It even has infected British Pakistani's 5,000 miles distant living in prosperous, safe and secure Britain.

Experienced that from some in Whitechapel. Nearly punched out the lights of this fellow preaching hatred openly in the streets.

China did the Tianenmen Square massacre.

On their own people.

Good job pointing to single incident that happened 3 decades ago. While during those 3 decades, multiple massacres happened in India where government directed action killed Muslims, also Indian own people.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom