What's new

TheNation: Pakistan asks China to soften restrictions on Muslims [in Xinjiang]

Do you consider yourself parsi first or Indian first?

Or this is going to be a 7000 year long story kinda answer
he is a sanghi bhungee i know many parsis and they dont lie about anything!

he is a safroni turd nothing else!

You really believe hundred of thousands or even millions have been infected with this "virus" and need "cleansing". Who deserves to have their children thrown in orphanages??

1 Million? Use your brain, what's the population size for all Uighurs and how many US cities have a population over a million? Xinjiang is a sparsely populated province with only Urumqu has the population over a million, you may ask China to build a big brand new city instead.

https://nation.com.pk/20-Sep-2018/pakistan-asks-china-to-soften-restrictions-on-muslims

ISLAMABAD - Pakistan has demanded China to soften restrictions on Chinese Muslims living in Xinjiang province. Federal Minister Pir Noorul Haq Qadri while meeting Chinese Ambassador Yao Jing said that strict regulations and laws fuel extremism and in order to curb intolerance and promote religious harmony China should deal with patience.

The minister proposed that Pakistani religious scholars can visit the troubled region and can play their role in ending extremist ideology and promote moderate thinking.

The Chinese ambassador promised that his government will soon facilitate Pakistani delegation of religious scholars to visit Xinjiang province.

According to international media reports, Muslim ethnic minorities are being subjected to arbitrary detention, torture, egregious restrictions on religious practice and culture, and a digitized surveillance system so pervasive that every aspect of daily life is monitored.

The large Muslim Chinese community has resisted coercive "re-education" efforts by the authorities, which have progressively restricted religious minorities from observing the basic articles of their faith.

A United Nations panel estimated recently that China has detained as many as one million Uighurs in internment camps and re-education programmes.

This includes programmes that focus on psychological indoctrination. There have been reports of water boarding and other forms of torture as well. The detained also include over 50 wives of Pakistanis.

Early this year, the Gilgit-Baltistan Legislative Assembly through a unanimous resolution urged the federal government to take urgent steps for the release of over 50 Chinese wives of G-B men detained in Xinjiang province of China. The Pakistanis most of them doing import and export businesses between Pakistan and China are married to Muslim women. The Chinese police arrested these women last year and earlier.

The Chinese government’s alleged repression of ethnic Uighurs mostly Sunni Muslim under an anti-extremism initiative has attracted strong criticism from west and US lawmakers are pushing the Trump administration to sanction Chinese officials for human rights abuses against the Uighur community. China however rejected the allegations of keeping one million Uighurs in internment camps and said that some people underwent re-education after being deceived by extremists
Pakistan should first ban restrictions on non muslim minorities and stop human rights abuses against minorities. A oppressor country like Pakistan has no right to lecture China on how to deal with minorities.

You really believe hundred of thousands or even millions have been infected with this "virus" and need "cleansing". Who deserves to have their children thrown in orphanages??

You know I have one leg in the west and the other in the east. I can see it from both angles. As a Briton, yes I can see that mass scale detentions, using the iron fist of the state apparatus as policy to crush dissent, intruding into family life, prersonal rights is unacceptable. I certainly would be up in arms if even 0.01% of that was tried by UK government. But.

But the problem is I can also see it from the other perspective. From the east. From Pakistan. My family originates from that country. In Pakistan this virus has wreaked havoc. I know the potential of Pakistan. All that has been arrested and stunted because of the unleashing of these fark forces. They have made medieval practices and primitive impulses acceptable and even celebrated under the guise of religion. The issue is not Islam. The issue is the use of Islam to articulate malevolent impulses by those who have lust for power. The efects of this are large and small. Last week we had Prime Minister Imran Khan select Atif Mian, a Princeton University professor of economics who is listed as one of the top 25 global experts on the subject as advisor on how to restructure the economy. Within days this turned into national incident because the guy was a Ahmadi. This sort of mindset has only taken hold in the last 40 years in Pakistan. Lack of tolerance is one product of this virus.

Pakistan will probably lose three generation or 60 years before this monster is ironed out by Darwinian evolution. You know how frustrating that is? How I wishe we had seen a Kemal Ataturk to fast process the country to progress. And the reason why PM IK a man of the world had to back off is he knows this intolerance bred by this virus has become so widespread and ingrained in society that his government could have fallen on defending tolerance against intolerance.

So you think am will speak out against what China is doing ? No. I can only wish that was done in Pakistan but there is no CCP one absolute party to do that.

Hmm..what exactly is the stated "official version" other than dancing around the issue...
The official position is to sincerely solve the problem through mutual consultation and by sharing our experiences without embarrassing each other as brothers would do... so not much for the media consumption..sorry

Indian. First and always.

But seriously man, first you lot, and now our Sanghi bhangis, too cringingly embarrassing yaar ...

Kuch lete kyun nahin? Class goliyaan?

Cheers, Doc

Everybody thinks you have a identity Problem but you think everyone has the same Problem.

The parsi pride does not Go Hand in Hand with Indian pride.

The same logic that you apply to Islam applies to your parsi Faith.

Maybe this is why People dont take you seriously?

Everybody thinks you have a identity Problem but you think everyone has the same Problem.

The parsi pride does not Go Hand in Hand with Indian pride.

The same logic that you apply to Islam applies to your parsi Faith.

Maybe this is why People dont take you seriously?

Last point first. You think it matters to a guy my age and on the professional curve career graph what PDF kids think of him?

Please get real.

India is my land and Indians are my people.

The Persians in Iran are my blood brothers and my ancestral correligionists.

How do these two identities negate each other.

An explanation given sincerely will be replied to.

Do not try your el sidd glibness with me if you expect the same.

Cheers, Doc

Last point first. You think it matters to a guy my age and on the professional curve career graph what PDF kids think of him?

Please get real.

India is my land and Indians are my people.

The Persians in Iran are my blood brothers and my ancestral correligionists.

How do these two identities negate each other.

An explanation given sincerely will be replied to.

Do not try your el sidd glibness with me if you expect the same.

Cheers, Doc

Please you cannot just ignore the fact that parsis are Respected but Not liked by majority of indians.

Having lived thousands of years in India. You have Not assimilated with the locals due to your pride. People have a fair critique on you in this regard if liberty and freedom are challenged so routinely in India. Its a pretty racist society.

Oh i am just here for the elitist part. Negation is not one Bit of my concern. We have parsis in Pakistan too but this vocalized elitist approach is not observed in Pakistan

The official position is to sincerely solve the problem through mutual consultation and by sharing our experiences without embarrassing each other as brothers would do... so not much for the media consumption..sorry

I think you mentioned something about it being "his opinion". Why should I not be using that on your response? When did they state this?

You can decide on the linguistic accuracy in official interactions.

So far the Pakistani government has made no statement rescinding that official's statement.

This was posted by "The Nation" not some nobody media site.

Last edited:
There is nothing is what I have said about equality.

This is not a racist argument.

Christianity and Islam moved beyond their parent DNA because they came last, and needed to grow.

Zoroastrianism and Hinduism and even Judaism have no such burning inorganic cross racial compulsions.

Cheers, Doc

Is there a concept of pure lineage in the parsi Faith? Since you touched a little on ordained DNA

I am Not talking about racism.

If i were to Interest any other Religion with respect to question at Hand. I will ask the adherents of their respective Faith.

Is there a concept of pure lineage in the parsi Faith? Since you touched a little on ordained DNA

I am Not talking about racism.

If i were to Interest any other Religion with respect to question at Hand. I will ask the adherents of their respective Faith.

Yes of course.

We are the Mazdayasni.

Cheers, Doc

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom