What's new

Uyghurs Who Fled China Now Face Repression in Pakistan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you know what will happen next even if Xinjiang can become independent? Uyghurs actually only occupy the majority in southern Xinjiang. Other ethnic minorities in northern Xinjiang can accept Han control of Xinjiang, but they will not accept Uyghur control of northern Xinjiang. As a result, Uyghurs will be driven out of northern Xinjiang. Southern Xinjiang without industrialization will be very difficult, of course maybe your other Muslims will help them, right?

Ok so all this is fake news we get it

Just like Genocide of Nanjing by Japanese in WWII is all fake news it never happened , good we are in agreement

Wow....you literally have concrete evidence in front of you and you call it "cheap propaganda"???

Do you even have a brain?? Damn dude. Did you even watch the video??

Minds like yours are what're destroying Pakistan. Why do you think China doesn't allow international, including Pakistani, media into Xinjiang?? Why do you think Uyghurs are leaving China??

You're a bit too high on actual propaganda...

How's this for "evidence"??

Chinese member literally acknowledging that China is trying to change/remove Islam:

View attachment 724376

This one saying they eat Muslim organs....

View attachment 724377

This one is pretty clear...

View attachment 724378

Lmao...."trying to rescue Uyghurs from backwardness and savagery" what backwardness and savagery???

Like eating fetuses and bats??

View attachment 724379

This one literally said what I have been saying all along...that China took Uyghur lands

View attachment 724380

So, who should I believe?? You or actual Chinese members saying that the CCP does oppress Uyghurs??

They don't even try to hide it and cover up anymore?

Lmao....not the first time I been called that.....

You either google it or search this forum. I have already posted enough evidence. There's at least 4 testimonies in the video.

You know the rules of Islam right?? 4 testimonies. :D

You calling your fellow Muslims "terrorists" just because China called them that is very deplorable and despicable. You're no different than the same Muslims who after 9/11 who sided with the West against fellow innocent Muslims.
I can make ten videos and post them , it doesn't mean anything. I have seen dozens of videos showing the high standard of living of Uighur people. We need a proper investigation of the allegations and not Fox news , BBC, Hindu times propaganda. There are many Pakistanis living in Uighur areas and if there was a salt of truth there would be widespread evidence flying around, but the fact is there isn't. Even there is evidence of wrong doing then there is not much Pakistan can do just like we can't do anything against the wrongdoing against the black people in the US or the Indian oppression of the Muslims in India.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom