What's new

UAE Will Receive 'Bunker Busters'

Most of the UAEAF if concentrated on two bases..
Unless new bases open up, a concentrated Volley of simple SRBMs or Simple CMs from the Iranian coast can cause havoc.
Until the new networked Air def command comes online.. the norther sector of UAE is extremely vulnerable.

I'm sure we can all trust an enemy of Iran, one that is trying to sell crap to UAE, to tell the truth.

Rober Baer has famously stated that "Saudi Arabia would be over-run by Iranian forces in less then 18 hours" if it were not for the fifth fleet in the Persian Gulf. I've read his book and can reference you the page number when I get it back from my friend.

Only an idiot would disect this whole situation and conclude that a better airforce is all that is needed. As I said before, Iran literally has enough missiles to take out every square inch of UAE and there isn't a thing UAE can do about it. Without the fifth fleet Iran can even send tens of thousands of men in a short time. In the long run it could send as many as a million men (more than the pop'n of Bahrain and more than half the pop'n of UAE alone).

You might wanna educate yourself my fellow wahabi forumer.

Time will tell what will be flattened and who will suffer IF such attack takes place.

Time will tell what will be flattened and who will suffer IF such attack takes place.
No Einstein, time will not tell anything, the weapons that you and I (referring to our respective countries) have in our arsenal, and the geography of the two nations will tell everything. Iran has the means to flatten every square inch of UAE in a short amount of time, UAE doesn't, not even close. Your super duper airforce will only be dodging missiles during a hypothetical war.

No Einstein, time will not tell anything, the weapons that you and I (referring to our respective countries) have in our arsenal, and the geography of the two nations will tell everything. Iran has the means to flatten every square inch of UAE in a short amount of time, UAE doesn't, not even close. Your super duper airforce will only be dodging missiles during a hypothetical war.

1- UAE won't fight alone. If your country even dares to attack UAE you will have Kuwait Saudi Arabia Qatar Bahrain Oman Jordan and Morocco on its back and also Egypt that is one.

2- Are you saying that Iran will win because it is fighting "Arabs" and these "Arabs" are genetically stupid as a mean of justifying your reason for victory?? Sure please do continue to think this way. And the book you read about Iran beating Saudi Arabia in 18 hours first when was it written second who wrote it and what is it about?

1- UAE won't fight alone. If your country even dares to attack UAE you will have Kuwait Saudi Arabia Qatar Bahrain Oman Jordan and Morocco on its back and also Egypt that is one.

why is this countries going to help, GCC thing?

and isn't it a bit hard for Morocco to take military actions so far from them!

Iran cannot flatten every inch of UAE... how on earth are you going to do that exactly????:woot:

why is this countries going to help, GCC thing?

and isn't it a bit hard for Morocco to take military actions so far from them!

Jordan is now officially a GCC member just getting some paper work done and give them an economy boost next year so they don't f@%& up ours.
Morocco is also a side liner in GCC and there is a big chance it will help too and they have already showed that they will help KSA in any war when they offered to send their special forces in 2009 when we had that Houthi thing.

Egypt and Saudi Arabia are the two closest Military in the region now last year they even rewritten call signs and commands etc. so they will be the same for the two armies to work together besides annually they hold three major military exercises since 2001 regarding all sections of the military.

one thin em SURE about is tht after seeing ths discussion between IRAN n UAE , america will be more than happy ... :)
(ths discussion depicts general public reactions between two countries)

I have to admit, US very smartly dividing ME countries, alienating and isolating its enemies. The best interest for Iran and PGCC countries is mutual partnership, cooperation, security, etc. Its NOT in the interests of US and Israel, so they 'divide and conquer', ancient strategy. Its also interesting PGCC countries dont understand they are used as pawns in this game. Sure they can think they'll outsmart US when time comes, but in reality Gaddafi and Hussein thought the same. The only way ME countries could get free from outside influence if they unite, but I guess some arent smart enough.

I have to admit, US very smartly dividing ME countries, alienating and isolating its enemies. The best interest for Iran and PGCC countries is mutual partnership, cooperation, security, etc. Its NOT in the interests of US and Israel, so they 'divide and conquer', ancient strategy. Its also interesting PGCC countries dont understand they are used as pawns in this game. Sure they can think they'll outsmart US when time comes, but in reality Gaddafi and Hussein thought the same. The only way ME countries could get free from outside influence if they unite, but I guess some arent smart enough.
That is not true and not possible. It is often said here that Americans are ignorant, stupid, uncultured, and many other derogatory terms regarding human intelligence and sophistication. So given how stupid we are, the only explanation possible for the mess in the ME lies with the muslims themselves.

That is not true and not possible. It is often said here that Americans are ignorant, stupid, uncultured, and many other derogatory terms regarding human intelligence and sophistication. So given how stupid we are, the only explanation possible for the mess in the ME lies with the muslims themselves.

It is possible and they actually do. And they have the power to do it.

1953 Iranian coup d'état - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Mohammad Mosaddegh - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Even the assassination my country's first leader had CIA support :lol:

Just a few of many examples.

What we must understand here is that if saudi arabia or uae go to war with Iran, they will be hit the hardest, their economies which they are working so hard for will be finished, saudi arabian and uae military is nothing but a a way for them to spend money, if would be easier if they just gave us all their money for free.

As for the actual topic...I doubt uae has the military capability to threaten Iran.

What we must understand here is that if saudi arabia or uae go to war with Iran, they will be hit the hardest, their economies which they are working so hard for will be finished, saudi arabian and uae military is nothing but a a way for them to spend money, if would be easier if they just gave us all their money for free.

As for the actual topic...I doubt uae has the military capability to threaten Iran.

Our Army is not the same as it was 20 years ago. In time you will see for yourself what I mean. GCC combined can take on any threat thrown at it

Our Army is not the same as it was 20 years ago. In time you will see for yourself what I mean. GCC combined can take on any threat thrown at it

No offence to you friend, but I am sure you guys (egypt+saudi) had the same amount of confident in the 70s when you attack Israel, but we all remember what happened then don't we? Just because its now 20 years in the future will not stop history repeating itself in some ways.

Back
Top Bottom