What's new

UAE Will Receive 'Bunker Busters'

Arab-Iran conflict will give benefit to Israel
when will our leader be 1 against common enemy

Why the hell are they buying JDAMs?? They make their own JDAMs you know.

http://www.defence.pk/forums/military-forum/133297-yabhon-xtreme-uae-jdam.html?amp;goto=newpost

Anyways it appears that the UAE will be the ones to do the strike not US or Israel.... Damn stupid if you ask me.

I doubt the western scientists would be giving out their 100% technology to UAE companies no matter what. Please remember that many of these scientists might still be partially connected to their former companies that are some of the best in weapons industry in the world. So it isn't always best to stick to such sort of indigenous plan. I think UAE should send out young UAE national citizens to study in West and return with the knowledge of research. Only that way true indigenization would occur.

Let me dumb it down for you
The airforce is worth **** when Iran can flatten UAE in 2 days. What part of that is difficult for you to understand? Robert Baer went as far as saying that Iran could invade and take over UAE in less than 24 hours but I won't go that far. What good is an airforce that doesn't have a country to head back to? Before their jets can enter Iranian air space, thousands of ballistic and cruise missiles would have already landed in UAE. Without the help of the US, Iran could have tens of thousands of men in UAE within a day. You are so clueless that you don't understand simple matters. I guess that's how the Americans are able to sell you toys.

I doubt that UAE would be alone in any war at all. Surely you know about Peninsula Shield Force--- GCC's common military wing which comprises of militaries of Saudi, Bahrain, Kuwait, UAE, Qatar and Oman. While each individually might not be strong enough, collectively these guys would not be easy either. The agreement is that if one member is involved in war, rest will join.

With due respect to your opinion, I must tell you that wars don't just start with flying ballistic missiles. Do realize that there are stages of escalation in ANY war. If you start off with shooting missiles all over them or other Arabs, UAE's got THAAD to defend the nation against ballistic invasion. And as GCC the retaliation might come from Saudi while has numerous Chinese-made ballistic missiles. The war will basically start on a RED note straight.

That's not usually the method used in any war. Most military conflicts are meant to teach "a lesson" these days rather than occupy. Which means that all countries including yours will try to stop escalations of levels in any war, no matter what Kahamenei or Ahmedinejad say for public consumption.

So no matter what, it will always be the soldiers that will start the war on battlefield and never the missiles. Which means Iranian army and GCC militaries will clash in case of any war.

Just my thought.

Arab-Iran conflict will give benefit to Israel
when will our leader be 1 against common enemy

Every region has more than one problems. You need to come out of the mindset thinking that everyone will fight against 1 country that is doing NOTHING directly against their governments or people, in this case Israel. Look at it politically, Israel is not doing anything against any GCC country, neither has it got any problems with Iran directly. Besides, do you want to really start WW3? Israel has some of the deadliest military arsenal in that region along with their own state of the art indigenous technical capabilities.

You know Israeli capabilities well. Israel is like the new-born baby for Republicans. And if your suggested attack happens when Republicans come to power in US, all hell would break loose.

Let me dumb it down for you
The airforce is worth **** when Iran can flatten UAE in 2 days. What part of that is difficult for you to understand? Robert Baer went as far as saying that Iran could invade and take over UAE in less than 24 hours but I won't go that far. What good is an airforce that doesn't have a country to head back to? Before their jets can enter Iranian air space, thousands of ballistic and cruise missiles would have already landed in UAE. Without the help of the US, Iran could have tens of thousands of men in UAE within a day. You are so clueless that you don't understand simple matters. I guess that's how the Americans are able to sell you toys.
abii abii abii lets calm down shall we now repeat ringa ringa roses a pocket of all roses.............................

We're not the ones buying bunker busters amigo
wtf are you on about?

I was just trying to knock some sense into the head of our wahabi friend who seems to think that having a better air force means something. He doesn't seem to realize that a better airforce is only an advantage when you can match your enemy in other areas.

You mad bro?

---------- Post added at 06:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:12 PM ----------

If you start off with shooting missiles all over them or other Arabs, UAE's got THAAD to defend the nation against ballistic invasion.

Not yet at the moment.

I doubt the western scientists would be giving out their 100% technology to UAE companies no matter what. Please remember that many of these scientists might still be partially connected to their former companies that are some of the best in weapons industry in the world. So it isn't always best to stick to such sort of indigenous plan. I think UAE should send out young UAE national citizens to study in West and return with the knowledge of research. Only that way true indigenization would occur.

I guess our 140,000 Saudis studying all over the world in science are just for that. which is why as I said it will take time for us while UAE picked the shortcut.

The Gulf Arabs are spending the billions of dollars they get from oil revenue only to spend most of it on US military hardware. And the hard truth is no matter how much military hardware they get, they will still be utterly incompetent. I am sure Iranian pilots on F-14's will decimate UAE airforce.

what do they feed you over there? You arabs say the dumbest things most of the times.
You're telling me that the country that will lose the most from a conflict in the region and has the shittiest overall military is going to start a war? One missile in the centre of Dubai and BYE BYE Dubai. Their airforce isn't worth **** then. Within days everybody will want to leave. We're so close that we could literally throw handgranades at them lol

Two day's worth of shelling and ballistic and cruise missiles will flatten dubai and abu dhabbi.

As per a military analyst speaking in 2010; it will take only 6 hours for UAE Air force to paralyze Iranian Air Force due to the latest F16s on hands. He also added that Iran is mainly depending on the high number of soldiers compared to the GCC nations.

Last edited by a moderator:
UAE to Build Integrated Air Ops Center in 2012
By PIERRE TRAN
Published: 12 Nov 2011 09:50

DUBAI - The United Arab Emirates (UAE) plans to build an integrated air operations center next year as part of a layered ballistic missile defense system, the deputy commander of the UAE Air Force and Air Defense said Nov. 12.

The air operations center would control air defense and missile assets, as part of preparations for an "emerging missile threat," Maj. Gen. Ibrahim Naser Al Alawi told an air chiefs conference organized by conference and consulting company Inegma, and held ahead of the Dubai Airshow's Nov. 13 opening.

The air operations center would be a "force multiplier," Al Alawi said.

A layered missile defense would offer "upper and lower" level protection, he said.

The UAE has orders for interceptors at the upper level, namely the Theater High Altitude Area Defense (THAAD) and Patriot advanced capability (PAC-3) missiles, respectively, from Lockheed Martin and Raytheon.

On the new air operations center, Lockheed Martin and ThalesRaytheonSystems are competing to win a contract, reported to be worth $1 billion, for delivering the integrated air and missile defense system, which is seen as a defense against Iranian threats.

A system that included interceptors against lower level threats and which might afford protection against saturation attacks appeared to open up opportunities for European missile maker MBDA.

"A versatility of interception is the right answer to multi-threat and saturation attacks," MBDA chief executive Antoine Bouvier said on the sidelines of the conference. "A segmentation of interception is not."

A multi-threat environment consists of attacks from aircraft, cruise missiles and ballistic missiles, with a possible mass launch of the latter weapon.

"Is an upper level only the right answer to a globalized threat?" Bouvier asked.

An upgraded version of MBDA's Aster missile, the NT1 due to be developed by 2015, could help counter the lower level threats and saturation missile attacks, he said.

Al Alawi's remarks appeared to confirm a move by the UAE toward a greater layered approach in its air and missile defense system, Bouvier said.

The UAE has reportedly cut a 2008 planned purchase to 96 THAAD missiles from 144, two AN/TPY-2 radars from four, and two batteries from three. That procurement also included six communications units and nine launchers. If all options had been exercised, the deal would have been worth $6.95 billion.

The UAE also signed up for the PAC-3 missile in a deal valued at over $1.8 billion over the life of the program.

UAE to Build Integrated Air Ops Center in 2012 - Defense News

As per a military analyst speaking in 2010; it will take only 6 hours for UAE Air force to paralyze Iranian Air Force due to the latest F16s on hands. He also added that Iran is mainly depending on the high number of soldiers compared to the GCC nations.

I'm sure we can all trust an enemy of Iran, one that is trying to sell crap to UAE, to tell the truth.

Rober Baer has famously stated that "Saudi Arabia would be over-run by Iranian forces in less then 18 hours" if it were not for the fifth fleet in the Persian Gulf. I've read his book and can reference you the page number when I get it back from my friend.

Only an idiot would disect this whole situation and conclude that a better airforce is all that is needed. As I said before, Iran literally has enough missiles to take out every square inch of UAE and there isn't a thing UAE can do about it. Without the fifth fleet Iran can even send tens of thousands of men in a short time. In the long run it could send as many as a million men (more than the pop'n of Bahrain and more than half the pop'n of UAE alone).

You might wanna educate yourself my fellow wahabi forumer.

Last edited by a moderator:
my fellow wahabi forumer.

You made me laugh really.:lol:

What next; wahabi doctor, wahabi pilot, wahabi military commander, wahabi soldier, wahabi scientist. Guess what i think in your dictionary all the professions of Muslims who are against Iran start with the word "wahabi".

You made me laugh really.:lol:

What next; wahabi doctor, wahabi pilot, wahabi military commander, wahabi soldier, wahabi scientist. Guess what i think in your dictionary all the professions of Muslims who are against Iran start with the word "wahabi".

muslims who are against Iran are muslims
wahabis who are against Iran are wahabis

see the difference?

Back
Top Bottom