What's new

UAE Will Receive 'Bunker Busters'

You don't know what you are talking about do you?? Then how can you claim to have lived here int he first place. I did not say there are poor places and rich places but then again a Propaganda tool such as yourself would only see that right? I meant for instance people of Najd who come from a more tribal backgrounds are more prone to have people who are trying to stick to their roots and live in the past while area such as the western region which has been a city society for the past couple of thousands of years are not like that. But then again you never came here so you wouldn't understand that. Anyone who lived here for even a short while these things will be the first things to be noticed hell even half of what people form Najd say I can't understand due to their dialect but majority of them are educated respectable people.

---------- Post added at 02:12 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:12 AM ----------

Hahaha. butt hurt over the Arab League boot??? Then the leader you love so much shouldnt have been killing people you know and people like you are cheering him on to continue to do so.

If i wasn't a kid back then i would never live there. Saudi's like you should not be asking for help from us against Iran. If you have problems with shitees so be it. Face your own problems. Yes i didn't live long but at least as far as i know SA is the same as of today. Building the world's largest skysraper doesn't make you different

Whats the problem mosa are you still mad at Dr. Assad Saudi relationship with the usa is seen as cancer.

Actually Assad's massacres are seen as the Plague. I don't understand how can you support someone who kills people in such a manner it is beyond horrid. The Human in me can not even look at him without throwing up a little in my mouth out of disgust. A butcher has no place among us.

---------- Post added at 02:26 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:25 AM ----------

If i wasn't a kid back then i would never live there. Saudi's like you should not be asking for help from us against Iran. If you have problems with shitees so be it. Face your own problems. Yes i didn't live long but at least as far as i know SA is the same as of today.

Ahaaa so it is about Iran then huh?? I thought it was about kids and neighborhoods and bullies and stuff like that. There is a looooooong line of Psedo-Iranians here I suggest you take your turn.

Go look at my previous posts before making such comments. I have said that i take NO ONE'S SIDE We started off talking about Iran and SA don't try to act smart buddy

Actually Assad's massacres are seen as the Plague. I don't understand how can you support someone who kills people in such a manner it is beyond horrid. The Human in me can not even look at him without throwing up a little in my mouth out of disgust. A butcher has no place among us.

---------- Post added at 02:26 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:25 AM ----------

Ahaaa so it is about Iran then huh?? I thought it was about kids and neighborhoods and bullies and stuff like that. There is a looooooong line of Psedo-Iranians here I suggest you take your turn.

Sorry I would have taken Saddam over any of the Radicals today I do not want another Iraq especially not one in my country, I stand for syria's ideals strong arab nationalism and a Baathist state the protestors want the exact opposite.

i had enough with this discussion. You re just a badu who lives in dreams. First realize that no arab likes you here

Go look at my previous posts before making such comments. I have said that i take NO ONE'S SIDE We started off talking about Iran and SA don't try to act smart buddy

You are the one who brought it up in a fit of rage and exposed yourself wide open. Yeah I know a rookie mistake lol.

---------- Post added at 02:37 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:37 AM ----------

i had enough with this discussion. You re just a badu who lives in dreams. First realize that no arab likes you here

Yeah sure whatever you say buddy.

You are the one who brought it up in a fit of rage and exposed yourself wide open. Yeah I know a rookie mistake lol.

---------- Post added at 02:37 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:37 AM ----------

Yeah sure whatever you say buddy.

I ain't a rookie. I have joined here since 07. I have been following along ever since. I think you didn't expect any Pakistani to comfront you so i assume you're in a state of shock. You don't have a single good argument and so being cheap is i guess another Saudi bullish*** The fact is you haven't provided me anything to which you could confront to. Wheather its the issue of Bangladeshis, Hindus, Israelies, Iranians, Saudi Army, Saudi Monarchy. You are just a pesticide who want to get into to a safe place.

I ain't a rookie. I have joined here since 07. I have been following along ever since. I think you didn't expect any Pakistani to comfront you so i assume you're in a state of shock. You don't have a single good argument and so being cheap is i guess another Saudi bullish*** The fact is you haven't provided me anything to which you could confront to. Wheather its the issue of Bangladeshis, Hindus, Israelies, Iranians, Saudi Army, Saudi Monarchy. You are just a pesticide who want to get into to a safe place.

Actually I am confronted by Pakistanis on a daily basis here I am in no state of shock the fact that you don't know this shows even though you joined a long time ago you don't know this forum very well. Actually all of what you said about my arguments I already repeated and I don't feel like digging them up for you so if you want to read them have fun 2900 posts buddy because I am not doing so. Or you can cut it short and ask for info from Pakistanis who either were born here or have recently moved here.

---------- Post added at 02:55 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:54 AM ----------

And by the way you are a rookie you expose yourself a bit too much there you are subtle like the others.

Quantity is no better than Quality. Just remember this saying...

Another reason why you have lots of oil but can't use it as a potential to create new things. Your monarchy fails...

[
-------------------------------------
Actually Assad's massacres are seen as the Plague. I don't understand how can you support someone who kills people in such a manner it is beyond horrid.

Hang on a minute what about the LARGE population of Syrians that support Assad, why do they support him ? For what reason do they support him , Money is not the motive nor does he have THAT large of family (IE the supporting crowd is not his family)
Are these people who support him are disregarded when you want your coup in Syrai what about their rights of who they want in power ?

Is it really true that Assad is killing his own people ? Or is it some other force at work ? (Israel is a master of black ops and false flag operations)

How truthful is the media potraying the situation ?

Lets get things prospective here the only thing we get to know is the kiling of civilans done by Asad and no idicatuon of the support he has which is quite big.

The Human in me can not even look at him without throwing up a little in my mouth out of disgust. A butcher has no place among us.

Really Mosamania , if you have that kind of hate why do you have the Saudi Flag who are one the biggest instigator of mass murdering inocent people. Think what they did in the Gulf war on Iraqis when having th US.
Or if you are a Saudi shouldn't you go up against the King of Saudi of its atrocities it has done on his people ?

Your Vegtable stance and your love of the west had corrodid you mind and has shaped to support Zionists propaganda and ultimate goal while millions of Muslims are being proscuted by the west.

Hypocracy at its best.

Back
Top Bottom