What's new

UAE Will Receive 'Bunker Busters'

On one side you have your imams saying that Israel should be punished. But on the other hand, you have your government allowing access to israeli fighter jets over your air space against Iran. How hypocrite can you get ?

The european are controlled by the usa, also we did not loose iraq to iran, would you explain that? I mean its not like their Iranian government just become some superpower because we left iraq, i assure you USA will maintain interest in the iraq.

Europe is moving away from your policy there are Europeans countries for Palestine and against most of the things you do like the war in iraq etc etc your country supported Turkey in the EU however most countries rejected it yes pretty fine control of europe you have there :rolleyes:, the shia influence in Iraq has grown now and iran influence has grown, nope you were denied by the Iraqi's to keep bases there the era of stagnation and decline your country is taking a toll it won't be long now.

Saudi jihadists who were once in guantanamo bay are now living in villas and driving BMWs back home. Osama bin laden is a Saudi. Why do we all Pakistanis get the blame around the world?

My parents had no bad experience there and in fact they love it. However, i personally did feel discrimination. There were kids in the neighbourhood who hated me and threw stones at me cuz i was a Pakistani and a muslim. Believe it or not they said it in english mixed with some arabic. Similarly, there was this one hindu guy and they were as if they were brothers. Now do you mind explaining me why your king called India as his 2nd home and why poor bangladeshis get abused in the workforce? I really don't trust your people and your country. i hate when people group muslim countries as one. There is always some catch to that

Dude you must have been in a really bad neighborhood.. Saudis hating you for being a Muslim?? Are you sure?? Because majority of Pakistanis who were born and lived here do NOT share the same story as you. Ahaa So now you are throwing the 2nd home thing too to distance Saudi Arabia from Pakistan and portray it as a traitor nice one but see for yourself which country we trust more and deal with more in sensitive issues. About "why" are they treated badly as you say I have already replied to that in full detail before I suggest you read it up.

Don't trust my people or my country not gonna cry over it but ti is really sad that you are either lying through your teeth now or were an extremely one off case of thousands others who had different experiences growing up here.

---------- Post added at 01:51 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:50 AM ----------

Saudi jihadists who were once in guantanamo bay are now living in villas and driving BMWs back home. Osama bin laden is a Saudi. Why do we all Pakistanis get the blame around the world?

And the Propaganda machine starts again. Repeating things you have said some time ago already these are characteristics of a certain group of people you know. Which right now makes me sure exactly what you are lol. Nice try not gonna work here buddy.

it was a good neighbour hood. My dad had colleagues all around us. He is a mechanical engineer and you can't expect to live i a bad neighbourhood for that type of job.

Well, i had a chat with a Arab once, he got offended when i said North African "Arabs", also he made fun of Lebanese, also from personal experience a lot of Gulf Arabs don't like other Arabs, i don't know if all Saudis or Gulf Arabs are like that.

You must have chatted with a Beduin who is still trying to hold on to whatever is left of his tribal roots lol. They are becoming instinct due to city life and other things. A lot of Arabs do not like Gulf Arabs either mainly due to misconceptions of each other for instance all Arabs see Gulf Arabs are people who are living extremely wealthy while they live in poverty so this creates a little bit of a friction you see which by the way is not true. And no Saudi Arabia is a big country so it is different from one area to the next.

I think you know the answers and i don't need to argue with you anymore. i had enough for now.

it was a good neighbour hood. My dad had colleagues all around us. He is a mechanical engineer and you can't expect to live i a bad neighbourhood for that type of job.

So you forever hate Saudis and their governments and their people and their race because of a couple of bullies??

When you talk about bad areas i just feel like laughing now.:rofl: If your monarchy is soo great then why haven't they attempted to build it into a prosperous area? This is an example where you did accept to reality. Such a rich country but too bad i must say. I don't hate you Saudis. it just sad the way you are. i am sure there are good Saudis out there but no one bothers to listen to them

When you talk about bad areas i just feel like laughing now.:rofl: If your monarchy is soo great then why haven't they attempted to build it into a prosperous area? This is an example where you did accept to reality. Such a rich country but too bad i must say. I don't hate you Saudis. it just sad the way you are. i am sure there are good Saudis out there but no one bothers to listen to them

Your not alone Saudi Arabia blood thirsty desire for power has reshaped the middle East, i sympathize with your country for what saudi influence has done.

When you talk about bad areas i just feel like laughing now.:rofl: If your monarchy is soo great then why haven't they attempted to build it into a prosperous area? This is an example where you did accept to reality. Such a rich country but too bad i must say. I don't hate you Saudis. it just sad the way your are. i am sure there are good Saudis out there but no one bothers to listen to them

You don't know what you are talking about do you?? Then how can you claim to have lived here int he first place. I did not say there are poor places and rich places but then again a Propaganda tool such as yourself would only see that right? I meant for instance people of Najd who come from a more tribal backgrounds are more prone to have people who are trying to stick to their roots and live in the past while area such as the western region which has been a city society for the past couple of thousands of years are not like that. But then again you never came here so you wouldn't understand that. Anyone who lived here for even a short while these things will be the first things to be noticed hell even half of what people form Najd say I can't understand due to their dialect but majority of them are educated respectable people.

---------- Post added at 02:12 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:12 AM ----------

Your not alone Saudi Arabia blood thirsty desire for power has reshaped the middle East, i sympathize with your country for what saudi influence has done.

Hahaha. butt hurt over the Arab League boot??? Then the leader you love so much shouldnt have been killing people you know and people like you are cheering him on to continue to do so.

You don't know what you are talking about do you?? Then how can you claim to have lived here int he first place. I did not say there are poor places and rich places but then again a Propaganda tool such as yourself would only see that right? I meant for instance people of Najd who come from a more tribal backgrounds are more prone to have people who are trying to stick to their roots and live in the past while area such as the western region which has been a city society for the past couple of thousands of years are not like that. But then again you never came here so you wouldn't understand that. Anyone who lived here for even a short while these things will be the first things to be noticed hell even half of what people form Najd say I can't understand due to their dialect but majority of them are educated respectable people.

---------- Post added at 02:12 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:12 AM ----------

Hahaha. butt hurt over the Arab League boot???

No not really i was one of the first advocates of leaving the Useless organization, however I find it interesting that even your Muslim brothers have seen what your real face is.

No not really i was one of the first advocates of leaving the Useless organization, however I find it interesting that even your Muslim brothers have seen what your real face is.

Actually it is people like you who are pushing for that and they have been working extra hard lately...

Back
Top Bottom