What's new

UAE Will Receive 'Bunker Busters'

Well, the bolded part is kinda debatable. You see, most of the advances in science and technology the Arabs made during the Islamic rule over Spain and Southern France was based on and built upon what the Romans and Greeks had already invented, discovered, and left off, and in the same sense, during the renaissance the Europeans took over from where the Arabs left off.

---------- Post added at 03:00 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:58 AM ----------

The differences can never be overcome, otherwise today you wouldn't see Muslims slaughtering each other. But why do you care?

Why do i care? i care when people get blown up, i do have feelings. but i dont really care about Islam. that is your religion, its up to you what happens.

So according to you, baghdad made more scientific and mathes contribution than persia? my friend that is one of the biggest lies i heard in ages, the Persian produced some of the greatest scientist in that part of the world and in the whole world such as Muḥammad ibn Mūsā al-Khwārizmī, and ibn sina and more.. I know there are problems between your country, but that is stupid, your all muslim and yet you kill each other because you follow different ways of islam. Also if you carry on this petty persia v arab by downgrading their history then they will carry on hating you. Persian are very sensetive about their history, you will find theyr are the most proud people you will possible see, there is not a single day i dont go without my wife talking to me about a certain great part of their history, but i have to admit i have grown fond of it, instead of fighting then you should respect them/

You understood my post completely wrong what I meant was in that time there was no Persian vs Arab thing going on in the first place it was all Islamic scientific achievements. I suggest you read my post again.

Back to the topic, UAE out of most of the gulf countries even SA seems to have higher tensions with Iran another factor could be that the island dispute between the two.

First of all, the money that your country has is not bringing you to the point where you can actually compare yourself to the level of Spain. I take Spain as an example because i have lived in SA, and most of your people feel proud to be in the same category or more or less consider themselves yes to be the same people. They have monarchy but power is limited. I am not saying that the monarchy should be completely unrecognized in SA but rather i think they should not be having the complete power to control the whole country. Money is not everything. Your monarchy has not given enough rights to women and that cannot let you not bring every potential in science and knowledge. SA is as if its still in the medieval era. Discrimination, racism, etc.The world is changing now... and you too must come to that level. I have yet to see your monarchy being significant in anything really. Your country had so much. It was historically beautiful. including Makkah, which was so gorgeous back then and now what you do is destroying the old and building new dumb high rise towers. There is slavery in SA and until the monarchy is there, all these things will be included for the sake of your comfort.
So individual freedom will bring back to the level where you standed centuries ago. I think i don't consider prophet mohammed as a monarch.--- he was democratic. if you liked how he changed your tribes then you should really be supportive of that. Monarchy never existed and no offence until king abdul Aziz married every single women from each tribe to win control of his power and had changed the whole dilemma, including Wahabism to Islam.

Your post is so full of ignorance it is dripping with idiocy no offense. I will not talk I suggest you talk to Pakistanis who live here yourself. There are few in this forum.

You understood my post completely wrong what I meant was in that time there was no Persian vs Arab thing going on in the first place it was all Islamic scientific achievements. I suggest you read my post again.

okay, i get what you mean now.
but any country that is invaded will dislike the invading country, i suppose that why they dislike you. its not because you're arab itself but the fact that arab taken down their empire.

---------- Post added at 03:18 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:15 AM ----------

Back to the topic, UAE out of most of the gulf countries even SA seems to have higher tensions with Iran another factor could be that the island dispute between the two.

Yes i though about the islands issue, but i think it will take more than these bombs to get Iran to give them away.
also this is a stupid move by the USA, because we are only going to cause further tension in that region...

but any country that is invaded will dislike the invading country, i suppose that why they dislike you. its not because you're arab itself but the fact that arab taken down their empire.

---------- Post added at 03:18 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:15 AM ----------

Yes i though about the islands issue, but i think it will take more than these bombs to get Iran to give them away.
also this is a stupid move by the USA, because we are only going to cause further tension in that region...

The object of the game is to make the USA the most hated country in the middle east and now even the gulf rulers see the relationship as toxic when you leave the ME your void will be filled in by us.

That is what I meant exactly. They need to get that Idea out of their head most Persians I speak to are awful in their treatment for instance during this year's Hajj an Injured Iranian came to the ER because he hurt his hand in something so I was wrapping it up he looked at me with such disdain I almost punched the guy later I found out he asked one of the nurses if they can bring him a Non-Arab doctor for him.

(I am a Med-Student I volunteer annually in Hajj)

Your post is so full of ignorance it is dripping with idiocy no offense. I will not talk I suggest you talk to Pakistanis who live here yourself. There are few in this forum.

I don't want to talk to Pakistanis because they are totally influenced from your teaching of islam. What ever arabs like you suggest is what they will accept. I am in no favour of taking sides. I really think that every country has problems. And lying to your own just means that you are really arrogant. Iran has its own problems and so does your country. I have no interest but what i m telling you is what i have experienced living there.

I don't want to talk to Pakistanis because they are totally influenced from your teaching of islam. What ever arabs like you suggest is what they will accept. I am in no favour of taking sides. I really think that every country has problems. And lying to your own just means that you are really arrogant. Iran has its own problems and so does your country. I have no interest but what i m telling you is what i have experienced living there.

And when was the time of you living here and in which part of the country??

That is what I meant exactly. They need to get that Idea out of their head most Persians I speak to are awful in their treatment for instance during this year's Hajj an Injured Iranian came to the ER because he hurt his hand in something so I was wrapping it up he looked at me with such disdain I almost punched the guy later I found out he asked one of the nurses if they can bring him a Non-Arab doctor for him.

(I am a Med-Student I volunteer annually in Hajj)

Are you sure his head was not damaged? he is Saudi arabia and he says can i have a none arab doctor, thats like saying i am going to Nigeria but i hope not to see any black people. Anyway not all Iranians are like that, you need to understand that.

---------- Post added at 03:24 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:23 AM ----------

The object of the game is to make the USA the most hated country in the middle east and now even the gulf rulers see the relationship as toxic when you leave the ME your void will be filled in by us.

What makes you so sure that usa will leave that region? do you think for second usa will leave all that oil to china?

Saudis have no contributions to this world. All the scientific and knowledge you say are from other arabs. You cannot group yourself with them. Just because you guys speak the same language does not necessity mean you are the same. Syria and Lebanon, Palestine, and Egypt are totally different and they have no means of match with you historically.

Are you sure his head was not damaged? he is Saudi arabia and he says can i have a none arab doctor, thats like saying i am going to Nigeria but i hope not to see any black people. Anyway not all Iranians are like that, you need to understand that.

---------- Post added at 03:24 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:23 AM ----------

What makes you so sure that usa will leave that region? do you think for second usa will leave all that oil to china?

you already are your losing your influence Obama has made your country a joke no one fears him except americans and plus you don't get most of your oil from the ME it's Mexico and Canada, the saudis for one have been increasing their relationship with us.

And when was the time of you living here and in which part of the country??

I lived there for 10 years. I was born in Riyadh. Lived 6 years in Riyadh, 3 years in Jubail, and 1 year in Yanbu

I have been in and out not lived consistently throughout 10 years

Saudis have no contributions to this world. All the scientific and knowledge you say are from other arabs. You cannot group yourself with them. Just because you guys speak the same language does not necessity mean you are the same. Syria and Lebanon, Palestine, and Egypt are totally different and they have no means of match with you historically.

Whew dude calm down why so much hate. Do you have a personal vendetta or something??

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom