What's new

UAE Will Receive 'Bunker Busters'

Are you sure his head was not damaged? he is Saudi arabia and he says can i have a none arab doctor, thats like saying i am going to Nigeria but i hope not to see any black people. Anyway not all Iranians are like that, you need to understand that.

---------- Post added at 03:24 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:23 AM ----------

What makes you so sure that usa will leave that region? do you think for second usa will leave all that oil to china?

More Saudi Oil Goes to China Than to U.S
More Saudi Oil Goes to China Than to U.S. - NYTimes.com

I don't hate you. But you are making the wrong claims. Please prove me what i am saying wrong here.

you already are your losing your influence Obama has made your country a joke no one fears him except americans and plus you don't get most of your oil from the ME it's Mexico and Canada, the saudis for one have been increasing their relationship with us.

I am not arguing with you friend, i am not a fan of my government. But USA has a lot of interest in that region, for example they cause tension like this to sell our weapons.

Are you sure his head was not damaged? he is Saudi arabia and he says can i have a none arab doctor, thats like saying i am going to Nigeria but i hope not to see any black people. Anyway not all Iranians are like that, you need to understand that.

---------- Post added at 03:24 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:23 AM ----------

What makes you so sure that usa will leave that region? do you think for second usa will leave all that oil to china?

and your country cut off UNESCO because palestine joined it and will likely veto the palestinian state therefore you will be the most hated country in the ME even the gulf rulers will fully distance themselves from you

AFP: US risks being 'toxic' over Palestinian veto: Saudi prince

Saudis have no contributions to this world. All the scientific and knowledge you say are from other arabs. You cannot group yourself with them. Just because you guys speak the same language does not necessity mean you are the same. Syria and Lebanon, Palestine, and Egypt are totally different and they have no means of match with you historically.

Arabs are a very diverse race, you will find Palestinians and Lebanese with blue eyes due to the intermixing of the native population with the Crusaders. Even the Arab language has different dialects, but in the end all Arabs fall into the Semetic group due to their semetic roots and semetic language. However i did notice one thing, gulf Arabs don't consider North African and Palestinian/Lebanese Arabs as real Arabs, instead the gulf Arabs have given them names like "French Arabs", or fake Arabs etc.

I lived there for 10 years. I was born in Riyadh. Lived 6 years in Riyadh, 3 years in Jubail, and 1 year in Yanbu

I have been in and out not lived consistently throughout 10 years

You know I am women's rights activist myself. I call for a more liberal society too. But what I come to understand from you is that you either had a bad experience here or your parents made sure you don't get in too much in Saudi society.

First of all 2003 and 2011 is like comparing 1940s US with 1970s US. that is one. second the image portrayed in the media all over the world is so wrong on so many levels it is disgusting that they can lie with such a straight face I suggest you do not believe that.

I am not arguing with you friend, i am not a fan of my government. But USA has a lot of interest in that region, for example they cause tension like this to sell our weapons.

America won't be selling weapons much longer when you veto palestine your country will be the most hated in the ME it's just a matter of time. you will both lose your interest and weapon sales for israel.

Arabs are a very diverse race, you will find Palestinians and Lebanese with blue eyes due to the intermixing of the native population with the Crusaders. Even the Arab language has different dialects, but in the end all Arabs fall into the Semetic group due to their semetic roots and semetic language. However i did notice one thing, gulf Arabs don't consider North African and Palestinian/Lebanese Arabs as real Arabs, instead the gulf Arabs have given them names like "French Arabs", or fake Arabs etc.

This is the first time I heard of this french Arabs thing. But in Tunisian TV there is sub-titles because the common Arab can not understand what they are saying due to the heavy french accent. Some retards in Arabia think because they live in Arabia they are the original of everything Arabic never mind them. And GOD WHY DO PEOPLE LOOK INTO THOSE MINORITIES TO GENERALIZE THEIR BAD QUALITIES ON US EVERYBODY PLEASE STOP DOING THAT.

America won't be selling weapons much longer when you veto palestine your country will be the most hated in the ME it's just a matter of time. you will both lose your interest and weapon sales for israel.

Countries like Saudi arabia want our weapons, not just the usa, British,french and so on, the west will stay in that region for a long time, also I am willing to bet that when usa vetos the Palestinian bid, the saudis and other arabs countries will moan but they will moan only.

I don't hate you. But you are making the wrong claims. Please prove me what i am saying wrong here.

Here is the thing cb4. Saudi Arabia is not made up of ex-desert dwellers and camel riders but the majority of the people in Saudi Arabia live in Hijaz an integral part of ALL Islamic Empires and Arabs from Arabia used to travel to Syria and Egypt and Iraq and even Al-Andalus where they there became scientists and settled there and their lineage after it was all just one big country and desert is not an attractive place to live in really.

You know I am women's rights activist myself. I call for a more liberal society too. But what I come to understand from you is that you either had a bad experience here or your parents made sure you don't get in too much in Saudi society.

First of all 2003 and 2011 is like comparing 1940s US with 1970s US. that is one. second the image portrayed in the media all over the world is so wrong on so many levels it is disgusting that they can lie with such a straight face I suggest you do not believe that.

My parents had no bad experience there and in fact they love it. However, i personally did feel discrimination. There were kids in the neighbourhood who hated me and threw stones at me cuz i was a Pakistani and a muslim. Believe it or not they said it in english mixed with some arabic. Similarly, there was this one hindu guy and they were as if they were brothers. Now do you mind explaining me why your king called India as his 2nd home and why poor bangladeshis get abused in the workforce? I really don't trust your people and your country. i hate when people group muslim countries as one. There is always some catch to that

Countries like Saudi arabia want our weapons, not just the usa, British,french and so on, the west will stay in that region for a long time, also I am willing to bet that when usa vetos the Palestinian bid, the saudis and other arabs countries will moan but they will moan only.

Saudi Arabia can switch to other they can replace your weapons for European, Chinese, Russian, nope :rolleyes: your country is losing influence and is silenty being kicked out of the ME now you lost Iraq to Iran, your bet is wrong by all means i cannot wait to see what happens when you veto the state :)

This is the first time I heard of this french Arabs thing. But in Tunisian TV there is sub-titles because the common Arab can not understand what they are saying due to the heavy french accent. Some retards in Arabia think because they live in Arabia they are the original of everything Arabic never mind them.
And GOD WHY DO PEOPLE LOOK INTO THOSE MINORITIES TO GENERALIZE THEIR BAD QUALITIES ON US EVERYBODY PLEASE STOP DOING THAT.
Well, i had a chat with a Arab once, he got offended when i said North African "Arabs", also he made fun of Lebanese, also from personal experience a lot of Gulf Arabs don't like other Arabs, i don't know if all Saudis or Gulf Arabs are like that.

Saudi Arabia can switch to other they can replace your weapons for European, Chinese, Russian, nope :rolleyes: your country is losing influence and is silenty being kicked out of the ME now you lost Iraq to Iran, your bet is wrong by all means i cannot wait to see what happens when you veto the state :)

The european are controlled by the usa, also we did not loose iraq to iran, would you explain that? I mean its not like their Iranian government just become some superpower because we left iraq, i assure you USA will maintain interest in the iraq.

Back
Top Bottom