What's new

Type 075 Landing Helicopter Dock (LHD) News & Discussions

7d845835c4baf3ab4a339d870daa5e91.jpg

Really ?? How likely is it the real deal?

The person who professes to have boarded 055 #1 says it is the "real deal" with a displacement of some 20k tons.

Maybe the modified type 071 or just civilian ship? I agree with Figaro that 20k displacement is too small for 075.

The person who professes to have boarded 055 #1 says it is the "real deal" with a displacement of some 20k tons.

Hmm??? Here it was labeled as the 7th 071:

View attachment 492189

If true 20k tons, then make sense that's a hull for Type 071 LPD not 075 LHD.

But, I thought China's Navy order Type 071 LPD stopped at 6 unit.

8 to 10 unit of 25,000 Tonnes Type 071 LPD would give a Formidable punch for China's Marine Corps Capability

fzgfzy the leaker, said 6 parking and 6 lift-off points for choppers, due this project is still being classified information, less than 80% of the illustration is accurately drawn by intention, including the mast and scale of drawing, and readers should not try to decipher based on drawing. He also disclosed that 075 will be similar to US Navy LHD in design.

Note in recent military exhibitions, the export version display model has 4 lift-off points for chopper. What is certain is that we will be able to sight the hulls next year.

Last edited:
This photo looks very suspicious like the one circulated many years ago before AC 002 was built, i.e. the demo module in JNCX. The site certainly does not look like at Hudong Zhonghua (HDZH) ship yard.

Edit: on second look, yes it is the old demo module of aircraft carrier.

002 _zps4d1ea0ac.jpg

Last edited:
This photo looks very suspicious like the one circulated many years ago before AC 002 was built, i.e. the demo module in JNCX. The site certainly does not look like at Hudong Zhonghua (HDZH) ship yard.

Edit: on second look, yes it is the old demo module of aircraft carrier.

:undecided:

PLN Shanghai JNCX shipyard - dock 3 + 4 + demo module.jpg

Looks just like an enlarged part of this image?!

PLN Type 003 carrier - drydock no. 4 at Shanghai - 20180609.png

Yep ...

Faked 075.jpg

Back
Top Bottom